Working with VIP customers can be quite challenging compared to working with regular customers. The demands, needs, and expectations of VIPs are typically higher, and even experienced professionals may run into complications in certain situations. In order to be truly prepared for any type of interactions with VIPs, we must be familiar with particular techniques for working with VIP customers.
This Atton Institute training course provides all necessary and up-to-date information about the world of VIPs: how to provide top quality service, how to treat them, and the golden rules to follow. You will study what distinguishes a regular customer from a VIP, and this knowledge will help you to comprehend the customer’s pain points and what needs to be done to satisfy them. We take a professional look at delivering the true VIP customer experience within the reality of the multicultural UAE environment to help you better understand your customers, which ultimately converts into positive results for you and your company.
Upon completing this Atton Institute course, you will gain a clear understanding of a number of crucial points regarding VIP customers, including:
- Correct definition of VIPs and why VIP client service & etiquette might be challenging
- How to build relationships with VIPs and how it will benefit you in your daily duties
- Key points where most professionals working with VIPs may potentially fail
- Mastery of the tactics and techniques required for successfully working with VIPs
- Top elements and secrets of outstanding VIP service and the best applicable praxis
- Customer Service Certification Essentials and how to Provide them to VIP Customers
- Recognizing how VIP Customer Service & Etiquette Affects your Performance at Work
- Finding the hitches in Customer Service and Knowing the Reasons why Clients May Leave
- The Lifetime Value of Existing Customers and Importance of Long-Term Relationships
- Identifying VIP Customer Expectations & Building client Confidence and Relationships
- Establishing Customer Contacts as long-term Relations when Working with VIPs
- The Definition of VIPs and the Difference between VIPs and Regular Customers
- Why VIPs want to Feel Important and Crucial Reasons to provide VIP service
- Building Relationships with VIP Customers and its Importance for Customer Acquisition
- Knowing the difference between Building Relationships with VIPs vs. Regular Customers
- Identifying your best VIP Customers – Defining the Right Target Groups
- Top Elements which Make the VIP Experience and how to Go Above and Beyond
- Mastering Communication Skills with VIP Customers over Various Channels
- Switching from a Standard Selling approach to Providing High-Quality Service
- Delivery of the VIP Experience in the UAE under Conditions of Multiculturalism
- Strategies and Techniques to Enhance Your Working Process with VIP Customers
- Avoiding possible Fails and Handling Complaints within VIP Customer Service
- Execution of International VIP Customer Service Standards & Etiquette
What will you gain
After the successful completion of this intensive Atton Institute professional training course, participants are able to:
- Understand how and why VIP customer service & etiquette needs to be different
- Skyrocket your results via establishing reliable contacts with VIP customers
- Build and manage client contacts and relationships with outstanding results
- Learn techniques and get certified in the delivery of an outstanding VIP experience
- Know how to switch from aggressive selling to sales via service delivery
- Communicate with customers more efficiently via various communication channels
- Perfect your interactions using the techniques acquired from the course
- Study the realities and specifics of VIPs in the UAE and its multicultural aspects
- Create a clear plan and strategy on how to improve your relationship with your VIPs
- Increase customer satisfaction, which ultimately impacts your overall personal results
- Become a true professional when working with all types of VIP customers
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,790.-||USD 2,990.-||USD 3,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.