In today's business landscape, managing project risk effectively is a significant challenge that many organizations grapple with. A myriad of factors can influence a project's success or failure, and these complexities often lead to the manifestation of various risks. Ensuring project completion within time and budget constraints without compromising quality, while navigating these potential pitfalls, requires a comprehensive understanding and robust management of project risk.
Our Project Risk Management Training & Best Compliance Practices course is part of a larger selection of organizational risk management courses provided public, online and in-house serves as a solution to this prevalent problem. This course equips participants with the requisite knowledge and skills to improve their project risk management capabilities significantly. Our goal is to provide you with the opportunities to bolster your understanding of project risk, enabling you to navigate, assess, and control these uncertainties effectively.
The key objective of this project and risk management course is to help participants recognize, analyze, and mitigate project risks. Through this training, you will:
- Gain insights into project risk management, enhancing your ability to manage potential pitfalls and uncertainties effectively
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of project compliance best practices
- Learn to establish and implement robust risk management procedures early in the project lifecycle
- Cultivate the skills to involve all crucial parties in the risk management process
- Learn to review project risks and their mitigation strategies regularly
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to develop contingency plans for potential risks
Who Should Attend
This project risk management certification is designed for:
- Project Owners
- Project Managers, Risk Managers, and Project Team Leaders
- Personnel involved in carrying out project work assignments
- Project Administrators, Supervisors, and Support Staff
- Project Planners, Schedulers, Cost Controllers, and Engineers
- Personnel working for project contractors and suppliers
What will you gain
Upon completion of the Project Risk Management & Compliance course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and mitigate the interconnected risks that impact project quality, time, and cost
- Develop proactive and reactive risk management strategies
- Understand the importance of the organization's overall risk management strategy and its impact on project risk management
- Develop a project risk management strategy and specific risk evaluation criteria
- Avoid overwhelming analysis that impacts project timelines
- Monitor and control risk response plans effectively
- Develop a proactive approach to monitoring criteria
- Develop alternative risk management processes
- Use appropriate quantitative techniques based on project characteristics
- Apply suitable methods for qualitative risk assessment
- Evaluate external and internal sources of risk during planning and emergent risk during implementation
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
For the group bookings and special discounts please contact
Admissions Director – Vlad Podolyak
+971 52 684 7088
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
- Risk Management and Project Principles
- Nature of project and risks
- Project scope triangle
- Stakeholder risk attitudes
- Risk management responsibilities and processes
- Owner’s Risk
- Role and risk responsibilities of different stakeholders
- Managerial attitudes towards risk and uncertainty
- Types of Risks Based on their Source
- Financial, legal, operational, strategic, technological risks
- Risks related to cost, schedule, performance, market, governance, and external hazards
- Types of Risks Based on their Nature
- Fundamental, particular, speculative, and pure risks
- Project Uncertainty
- Difference between uncertainty and risk
- Consequences of project uncertainty
- Approach to Risk Management
- Concepts of risk appetite, attitude, and capacity
- Introduction to Project Risk Management Plan
- Proactive Risk Identification
- Proactive approach to risk identification
- Analysis of project environment, SOW, WBS, budget, schedule
- Review of project-related documentation and potential threats
- Risk Analysis and Evaluation
- Understanding risk ownership in different contract types
- Introduction to qualitative and quantitative risk assessment methods
- Approach to Risk
- Theoretical and managerial approach to risk
- Risk Management Strategy
- Steps for active risk management
- Introduction to TARA Risk management strategy approach
- Risk Mitigation
- Strategies for responding to different levels of risk
- Exploration of risk buffering, avoidance, control, and assumption
- Risk Management Plan
- Use of waterfall diagrams and project risk register
- Recognizing leading indicators and other warnings
- Portfolio Risk Management
- Overview of program-level risk analysis
- Understanding the impact of underestimated costs and budgeting
- Analyzing cost variance and its impact on the critical path
- Technology Risk
- The risk of leading an AI project
- Importance of data quality and accuracy
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|2 Oct - 6 Oct, 2023||5 Days|
|30 Oct - 3 Nov, 2023||5 Days|
|13 Nov - 17 Nov, 2023||5 Days|
|11 Dec - 15 Dec, 2023||5 Days|
|8 Jan - 12 Jan, 2024||5 Days|
|22 Jan - 26 Jan, 2024||5 Days|