Telephone communication skills and call handling etiquette are essential for every person who answers the phone or makes calls to customers, since this specialist creates a particular image of the organization. Apparently, you want this image to be as good as possible. The ability to solve problems and tasks effectively determines professionalism both of your organization and a person who interacts with customers, your call center specialist must know how to control a conversation over the phone. Telephone skills are one of the most in-demand ones in the business world. However, undertrained people who handle calls poorly can cost your business a significant amount of money.
This telephone skills course provides the necessary knowledge required for everyone who makes and answers calls on behalf of the organization. Throughout this phone skills training, attendees will learn how non-verbal impacts their voice, how to use it to their advantage, and how to master their voices to get results they want from this type of communication. Participants will explore how they should structure a call and ultimate techniques to control conversation over the phone. Both handling incoming calls and making outbound calls will no longer be an issue after this telephone skills training. At the end of the course, we cover the best practices of coping with concerns, objections, and complaints that are accompanied by techniques on how to deal with anger and prevent escalation of the conflict.
Receptionists, call center agents, support and administrative staff and people who spend most of their days speaking on the phone will find this telephone techniques training beneficial and can expect the following objectives to be covered:
- Learn how to handle calls of any difficulty with professionalism and confidence
- Practice the voice techniques to improve the effectiveness of your communication over the phone
- Know how to structure your telephone communication to handle a call with professionalism
- Improve your questioning techniques for better control of the conversation
- Become a master of coping with caller’s objections, and complaints
Who Should Attend
- Front Desk Executives and other Personnel
- Administrative Professionals
- Customer Service Agents and Staff
- Call Centre Staff
- All staff who communicate with internal and external customers
- Anyone who wants to improve telephone skills and learn how to handle calls professionally
What will you gain
- Handle a customer’s concern or objections more effectively
- Be able to get or deliver required information concisely and precisely
- Become an exceptional front line for your organization
- Practice the best techniques for handling complaints on the telephone
- Boost your confidence and reduce fear in dealing with all types of callers
- Identify the verbal, non-verbal and vocal aspects of telephone skills
- Adjust your language and voice to different scenarios and callers
- Learn how to adapt to the caller’s communication type for better results
- Master your listening and questioning skills to advance your call control
- Understand how to handle and manage the angry caller
- Deliver excellent customer service to make your organization stand out
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
For the group bookings and special discounts please contact
Admissions Director – Vlad Podolyak
+971 52 684 7088
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
- Fundamentals of telephone skills
- Definition of telephone skills
- Importance of professional telephone techniques
- Benefits of telephone etiquette
- The key challenges of telephone communication
- Importance of Non-Verbal Aspect in Telephone Communication
- The importance of good first impressions
- How your posture influences your speech
- Effective use of facial muscles
- The Factors of The Voice For Effective Telephone Communication
- Structured Approach to Answering the Telephone
- Telephone guidelines and best practices when handling a call
- Call structure and language
- Call greeting
- Building rapport as an effective means to gather information
- Call development
- Call goal realization and success
- Call closing
- How to deal with transferring and putting callers on hold
- Ultimate Communication Skills for Flawless Call Handling
- Best techniques to control a call
- How listening can help you and the most effective listening techniques
- Questioning techniques
- What are the open questions?
- What are closed questions?
- Funneling Technique
- Developing ability to achieve objectives and solve tasks and problems effectively
- Recording information - taking accurate messages
- Developing empathy
- Stress management and how to stay calm when the temperature is rising
- Delivering great customer service every call
- Making Outbound Calls Professionally
- Guideline how to make successful outbound calls
- Sales through service
- Making the most of the opportunity with the customer
- Leveraging the Use of Different Communication Styles
- Key differences in communication styles
- Understand your own communication style
- How to be more flexible and adjust your style to others
- Handling Caller’s Concerns, Objections, and Complaints with Excellence
- Foresee and diffuse caller’s concerns
- Be prepared for the most common objections
- How to respond to customer concerns and objections
- Dealing with emotional callers - move the caller to the logical side of the brain
- Practices to deal with anger
- Techniques to prevent the escalation of the complaint
- The service recovery paradox
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|26 Sep - 30 Sep, 2021||5 Days|
|31 Oct - 4 Nov, 2021||5 Days|
|14 Nov - 18 Nov, 2021||5 Days|
|12 Dec - 16 Dec, 2021||5 Days|
|2 Jan - 6 Jan, 2022||5 Days|
|23 Jan - 27 Jan, 2022||5 Days|