Why do we conduct Corporate and Social Responsibility courses in Dubai? Why do you need this knowledge, and where do you apply it? Against the backdrop of today's global climatic changes, the issue of sustainable development comes to the fore. What we will have tomorrow is the result of what we are doing today. In our sustainability and CSR management courses, you will learn how to find a balance between generating new profits and preventing new environmental constraints.
The problem has become so huge that it changed the labor market indicators dramatically. Thus, over the past 10 years, the number of jobs related to business sustainability has increased 10 times worldwide!
The problem of sustainability and the environment
Our sustainability and CSR courses will teach you how to balance between growing profit and environmental consequences. All too often, income generation runs counter to compliance with regulations and laws regarding environmental, social, and tax policies, etc. We can see the damage this approach can cause. These are large-scale financial crises caused by irresponsible banking to global climate change. It results from our dependence on energy sources based on fossil fuels. The longer we stick with unsustainable development, the more frequent and severe the consequences can be, so we must act now.
What are our sustainability and corporate social responsibility courses about?
In our sustainability courses, you will study the following topics:
- Environmental, Social, Governance, and Ethics (ESG) in the sustainable development of the company.
- Basic legal regulations related to environmental protection and public order
- Risks of non-compliance with laws and the methods to reduce them.
- Best practices in environmental sustainability management.
- Real cases and current sustainable development strategies that have been practically tested.
- The concept of corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Strategies for interaction with all parties (customers, partners, government agencies, etc.).
- Methods for organizing a sustainable supply chain.
- Technical modeling and statistical analysis methods to test various sustainable management approaches.
- Strategies to improve environmental friendliness in all areas of the company's activities.
- Metrics and indicators to measure the success of sustainable development strategies.
Short Course on Sustainable Business Development
The main goal of our sustainability course is to provide you with the most complete set of tools to implement a sustainability strategy in your company. Therefore, we will introduce you to best practices and successful cases of such a transition as soon as possible. All the material covered can be tested in practical exercises and workshops. We have tried to give you as much useful information as possible within the framework of a short 5-day course.
Who needs corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability training?
The sustainability and CSR courses are for:
- Managers of all levels, including C-level executives
- Specialists directly involved in the development and implementation of a sustainable development strategy
- Managers responsible for supply chains and operations
- Civil servants whose activities are related to the environment
- Environmental specialists and consultants
- Operations managers who integrate their sustainable strategies into the company's work processes.
- Professionals in the field of logistics.
What will you get by taking our CSR and sustainability management training?
- Deep understanding of the concept of sustainable business development.
- Skills to implement effective management strategies and environmental sustainability.
- Skills for evaluating the effectiveness of a sustainable development strategy.
- Knowledge of best leadership and management practices in environmental sustainability management
- Experience in staff organization and all stakeholder engagement and social problem-solving
- Ability to analyze ESG trends
- Real cases and best practices in this area.
- Certificate of completion showing that you are a certified ESG professional.
4 Reasons to Choose a Sustainability and CSR Course
1. Progressive educational methodology
We use our own original Atton LPI© methodology. It has already confirmed its effectiveness and with its help, our students master the monthly course in the shortest possible time – in 3 to 5 days. We offer only proven, practically applicable methods, strategies, and tools, no useless theory, no water, only the experience and knowledge of our specialists, which they will share with you. The acquired knowledge and skills can be immediately implemented in your company.
2. Freedom of choice
- Any of our courses are conducted several times a year, so do not be afraid to miss it. If the dates do not suit your schedule, you can always choose another time.
- We accept payment in any form convenient for you – bank transfer, cash in our office, or check. The cost of the training does not change in any case.
- You can register for the course either by filling out a special form on our site, or by phone.
You will find all the necessary course information, including the course program, date, place and time, contacts, etc., on our website, so choosing the right option is not difficult. And, if you face any difficulty at some stage, you can request help from our technical support service.
3. Discounts for early birds
The earlier you book a course, the lower the price you will pay. Thus, with early booking 70+ days before the start you will receive a discount of 19-22%, depending on the course). When booking 25+ days in advance – your discount is 9-11% (depending on the course). The payment method does not affect the amount of the discount.
Go to the page of any course on our website to see the example of our certificate issued to all our students. The document has protection, and its authenticity can be checked. Feel free to use our website, or call our office to do that.
Thus, by completing Sustainability and CSR courses in Dubai, you will receive up-to-date knowledge and practical skills to work in this direction. Besides, you will acquire new useful contacts that will help you expand and promote your business. Also, you'll learn about cutting-edge ideas in Sustainability and CSR.
Our trainers themselves are the authors of the courses. They included their best practices and knowledge applied in their companies to the educational programs. And you will be able to master these in our courses.
Training goes in groups of 5 to 10 people in the conference halls of one of the best hotels in Dubai. Upon completion of training, you receive a Certificate that confirms your new skills and qualifications.
So where can you learn Sustainability and CSR as quickly and efficiently as possible? With our courses, you can do it without any problems in 5 days. Just choose the course that suits your needs, or contact our consultants, complete a simple registration procedure, and welcome to the Atton Institute!