Across industries, businesses as well as government entities face today significant challenges in addressing their environmental impact and contributing to the achievement of social responsibilities. The supply chain, from procurement to distribution, presents both a potential problem and a solution. A poorly managed supply chain can generate substantial environmental damage and social harm. However, the adoption of a sustainable supply chain strategy can drastically reduce these harms while promoting growth and enhancing reputation.
This comprehensive sustainable supply chain management course addresses this pressing issue. This short but intensive public, in-house or online training provides a thorough understanding of sustainable supply chain strategies and their role in helping businesses and non-profit organizations to improve their performance and fulfil their social responsibilities. The course elaborates on management techniques in sustainable supply chains, environmental and social sustainability, the impact of Industry 4.0 on supply chains, and the role of green technologies in improving supply chain sustainability. At the end of this course, participants will gain a comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of sustainable supply chain strategies and an understanding of the latest digital trends in supply chain management, thus enhancing your professional growth.
The sustainable supply chain management course enables participants to:
- Define sustainable supply chain strategies and comprehend their relevance to business growth and social responsibility
- Identify critical components of sustainable supply chain management and implementation techniques
- Apply mathematical modelling and statistical analysis to sustainable supply chain management
- Develop strategies for greening the supply chain through corporate social responsibility
- Utilize metrics for measuring and evaluating the success of sustainable supply chain strategies
- Analyze real-world cases of successful sustainable supply chain strategies
Who Should Attend
This supply chain sustainability course is ideal for:
- Supply chain professionals seeking to enhance their skills in sustainable supply chain management
- Operations managers looking to integrate sustainable strategies into their workflows
- Sustainability professionals interested in incorporating supply chain sustainability into their programs
- Logistics professionals aiming to reduce environmental footprints through improved logistics strategies
- The ones desiring to implement sustainable strategies to boost profitability and sustainability
What will you gain
Upon completion of this sustainable supply chain certification, participants will be able to:
- Understand and apply the principles of sustainable supply chain management
- Integrate sustainable supply chain strategies into business operations
- Utilize green technologies to enhance supply chain sustainability
- Use mathematical modelling and statistical analysis in supply chain decision-making
- Leverage corporate social responsibility for greening the supply chain
- Implement and measure the success of sustainable supply chain strategies
- Identify best practices from real-world cases of successful sustainable supply chain strategies
- Apply digital solutions for sustainable supply chain management
- Understand the role of AI in measuring and evaluating supply chain sustainability
- Identify strategies for reducing environmental footprints in logistics
- Implement sustainable packaging and waste reduction techniques in supply chain management
Course schedule sample one day
|First Training Session
|Second Training Session
|Third Training Session
|Lunch and Networking
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date
|Early bird 25 days before course start date
|Regular Course Fee
|Public Course (5 days)
|Live Online Training ( 4 days)
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Sustainable Supply Chain Strategy and Social Responsibility - 29 Apr 2024 Dubai, UAE
|Sustainable Supply Chain Strategy and Social Responsibility - 19 Aug 2024 Dubai, UAE
|Sustainable Supply Chain Strategy and Social Responsibility - 11 Nov 2024 Dubai, UAE
- Introduction to Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies
- The focus of the sustainable supply chain course
- Definition of Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies
- Importance of Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies for Business Growth and Social Responsibility
- Management of Sustainability in Supply Chains
- Key Components of Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Techniques for Implementing Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Environmental and Social Sustainability
- Environmental Impacts of Supply Chain Operations
- Social Responsibility in Supply Chain Management
- Digital Technologies for Environmental and Social Sustainability
- Green Technologies and Digital Solutions in Supply Chain
- Energy-Efficient Logistics
- Renewable Energy
- Waste Reduction and Recycling
- Digital Technologies for Green and Sustainable Supply Chain
- Sustainable Packaging
- Water Conservation
- Green Building Design
- Mathematical Modeling and Statistical Analyses in Sustainable Supply Chains
- Overview of Mathematical Modeling in Supply Chain Management
- Statistical Analyses of Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Greening the Supply Chain through CSR
- An Overview of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in Supply Chain Management
- Strategies for Greening the Supply Chain through CSR
- Best Practices for Implementing CSR in Supply Chain Management
- Digital Solutions for CSR in Supply Chain Management
- Case Studies and Best Practices in Sustainable Supply Chain Strategy
- Real-world Examples of Successful Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies
- Lessons Learned from Case Studies and Best Practices
- Best Practices for Implementing Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies in Different Industry Sectors (Restaurant, Manufacturing, Logistics, Furniture, Food, Insurance) and Different Country Contexts
- Digital Solutions for Sustainable Supply Chain Strategy
- Measuring and Evaluating the Impact of Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies
- Metrics for Evaluating the Success of Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies
- Best Practices for Measuring and Evaluating Supply Chain Sustainability
- The Use of AI for Measuring and Evaluating Supply Chain Sustainability
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|25 Mar - 29 Mar, 2024
|20 May - 24 May, 2024
|24 Jun - 28 Jun, 2024
|15 Jul - 19 Jul, 2024
|5 Aug - 9 Aug, 2024