In an increasingly interconnected world, where information and communication technologies evolve at an unprecedented pace, industries are experiencing a wave of digital disruption. Traditional supply chain models anchored in physical operations are being revolutionized, creating new opportunities, prompting a pressing need for government entities and businesses in Dubai, UAE, and worldwide, to adapt to this change. Digital disruption is leading to a reconfiguration of the supply chain management landscape, demanding innovative strategies for distributed manufacturing and transitioning from masters of large-scale to micro-scale operations at multiple manufacturing locations.
Our top-rated digital supply chain management course is part of a larger selection of supply chain courses and digital programs offered public, in-house and online, is a solution to this complex challenge. This professional course, developed with input from global industry leaders, provides supply chain managers, CEOs, COOs, and other key decision-makers with the knowledge and tools necessary to steer their organizations through a successful supply chain management and digital transformation. The course intricately blends theoretical understanding and practical exposure to empower you with a comprehensive understanding of Industry 4.0 and the Digital Supply Chain management (DSCM).
After the completion of this top-rated digital supply chain management certification, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between digitalization and digitization and understand their implications within the supply chain context
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to develop a robust digital supply chain strategy and understand its key dimensions
- Analyze the digital transformation capabilities of various industries, understanding how to adapt and apply them to their own
- Recognize the critical role of digital technologies and their applications in supply chain management and apply them in practice
- Learn to design innovative business models that leverage digital technology adoption
- Understand how to align supply chain strategy with overall business objectives for maximum value generation and become masters in their fields
Who Should Attend
This top Digital Supply Chain Management training course is specifically tailored for:
- CEO, COO, CFO, CTO, VPs, Directors, GMs, MD’s
- Supply chain managers
- Procurement professionals
- Logistics managers
- Operations managers
- Warehouse and facility managers
- Business development, sales, and marketing professionals
- All support activities managers
- Government employees
- Anyone who aims to enhance their professional skills
What will you gain
Enrolling in this short, yet comprehensive and intensive certification program will equip you with the ability to:
- Understand and navigate the phenomenon of digital disruption
- Develop a customized business model based on digital technology adoption
- Understand and leverage the importance of internal and external interaction in a DSC
- Choose between a resource-based and industry-based approach to supply chain management
- Develop a digitalization strategy that aligns your supply chain with your business strategy
- Leverage information flows and customer insights for better forecasting
- Manage cross-functional coordination and execution
- Design a value-centered “omnichain”
- Gain practical knowledge of various digital technologies and their applications and Identify opportunities to improve your supply chain through digitalization
- Understand the concept of digital supply chain integration for success
- Incorporate a top-down, bottom-up, or mixed approach for your supply chain digital transformation
Course schedule sample one day
|First Training Session
|Second Training Session
|Third Training Session
|Lunch and Networking
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date
|Early bird 25 days before course start date
|Regular Course Fee
|Public Course (5 days)
|Live Online Training (3 days)
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Advanced Supply Chain Digital Strategy Certificate - 03 Jun 2024 Dubai, UAE
|Advanced Supply Chain Digital Strategy Certificate - 02 Sep 2024 Dubai, UAE
|Advanced Supply Chain Digital Strategy Certificate - 09 Dec 2024 Dubai, UAE
- Supply Chain and Current Challenges
- The characteristics of value creation
- Internal value chain versus external supply chain of creating value
- The changing factors of market dynamics
- The complex process: upstream, OEM, downstream
- Technological disruption: the gap effect
- The need for agility and resilience
- Digitization: The Solution and the Problem
- Technology disruption
- Technology chain gap
- The “technology bottleneck” phenomenon
- The vertical disruption
- The need for augmentation
- Digitization and Digitalization of the Procurement: The Planning and Implementation Challenges
- Inbound logistics: the disruptive process with
- Sourcing and procurement digital strategy
- Elements of successful procurement digitalization
- Digitization tools: Blockchain and AI-driven to help improve efficiency
- Cost efficiency and innovation
- Robotics Process automation
- Augmentation process
- Digitization and Digitalization of Operations: The Challenge of Multiagent Technology
- The autonomous systems
- Industrial robotics
- Warehouse Mobility Solutions
- Autonomous Guided Vehicles
- Smart Analytics and Machine Learning
- The People-Technology Connection
- The importance of IoT
- Real-Time Inventory Management
- AI-powered warehouse inventory software
- Augmentation process
- Digitization and Digitalization of Outbound Logistics
- Demand forecasting
- Machine learning-powered reinforcement learning
- Task automation
- API-powered customization
- SaaS logistics solutions
- Increased productivity in real-time data
- The digitization of transportation activities
- Digitization and Digitalization of Sales and Marketing
- Predictive analytics
- Clustering and consumer behavior
- Digitization and Digitalization of Support Activities
- Robotics process automation
- Business and data analytics
- The OEM Digital Supply Chain Management (DSCM) Model
- Big data analytics
- Blockchain (BCT)
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Cloud computing
- Augmented reality
- IoT and 5G
- The OEM DSCM Model and its Connection with Upstream and Downstream Activities
- Digital performance measurement
- Digital IT and technology
- Digital suppliers
- Digital production systems
- Digital logistics and inventory
- Digital customers
- Internal and external capabilities integration
- The integration framework
- Digital supply chain capability framework
- Organizations’ updated ICT policies and governance
- OEM Digital Integration with its Internal and External Ecosystem
- Customer Integration Technologies
- Intelligent smart connections between organizations and their customers
- Supplier integration
- Smart production systems (SPS) to monitor the entire products lifecycle
- Enabling Policies and Governance
- Blockchain policies
- Big data analytics (BDA) policies
- Cloud computing policies
- Internet of Things (IoT) policies
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and interaction with workers
- AI governance and its related policies
- Other technologies policies
- Supply Chain Strategy and Corporate Strategy Alignment in the Context of Digital SCM
- The golden thread
- Leadership challenge and change management
- Organizational purpose and strategic growth
- Supply chain starey strategic, tactical and operational alignment
- Upstream strategy
- Downstream strategy
- Workshop: Practical Applications of Digitization and Digitalization
- Hands-on exercises to demonstrate real-world applications
- Exposure to various digitization tools and their practical use
- Interactive discussions on overcoming implementation challenges
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|25 Mar - 29 Mar, 2024
|20 May - 24 May, 2024
|24 Jun - 28 Jun, 2024
|15 Jul - 19 Jul, 2024
|5 Aug - 9 Aug, 2024