The great importance of self-control and time management is due to the fact that time is the only resource that can never be restored once it is gone. That’s why it is crucial for professionals to learn how to manage time properly. When it comes to this self-control and time management, you can’t wholly rely on intuition and do things according to the way you feel it; you need a set of clear guidelines, techniques, practices, and activities to learn the basics of stress management. How to be more productive, how to deal with stress and anxiety, how to boost self-confidence and how to improve self-esteem – you will find the answers to these and other questions at our time management training.
This course will provide you with all the advanced self-control and time management skills and the ways to reduce and relieve stress for you to be more productive with your time. At the start of the course, you will learn everything you need to know about stress: what causes it, the impact it has, common stress triggers and, of course, the ways of overcoming depression, anxiety, and constant stresses. Practical exercises will allow you to improve your stress control. Once we know how to deal with stress, we can then master time management through detailed guidelines on prioritization, proper information processing, and use of technology. All these will be delivered to you in the second part of the course. This course will turn your life from a messy clutter into a well-organized flow.
Apart from the time management and stress releasing skills and techniques we’ve already mentioned, you will also dive into the following topics:
- Develop healthy habits to prevent harmful stress
- Get familiar with the Getting Things Done methodology
- Use the Eisenhower matrix to prioritize your tasks and goals
- Know how to deal with procrastination for effective self-control and time management
- Improve your communication skills for better self-control and time management
- Automate your tasks and delegate routines to technologies
Who Should Attend
- HR Professionals
- Project Managers
- Administrative Staff
- Anyone who wants to remove time-wasters, and achieve a productivity peak
What will you gain
- Get practical recommendations on how to deal with stress
- Become a master of time and free up more time for yourself
- Manipulate your stress responses to prevent the harmful effects of stress
- Determine your priorities efficiently and without the hassle
- Exercise influencing techniques for assertive communication
- Control your thoughts and manage yourself more efficiently
- Use practical techniques to deal with social media and online buzz
- Learn how to successfully manage interruptions from other people
- Make technology your reliable assistant in the automation of a routine
- Organize your workspace in a way that boosts productivity
- Do more in less time and gain an advantage for faster career growth
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|Public Course (5 days)||USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
|Live Online Training (3 days)||USD 1,550.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Self Control and Time Management for Professionals - 10 Oct 2021 Dubai, UAE|
- Understanding Stress
- Why stress is not something you should necessarily always avoid
- Impact of stress at work
- Causes of stress
- Common stress triggers
- Stress auditing
- Managing Stress
- Reactions vs. Responses
- Breathing techniques
- Healthy habits you should develop to prevent harmful stress
- Developing your stress responses
- Shifting focus from stress to contribution
- Managing Time
- Thinking differently about time
- Impact of time lost at work
- Using the 80/20 rule
- The art of saying no
- Importance of setting rituals
- Techniques to manage time effectively
- Key GTD (Getting Things Done) principles
- Prioritizing Work Effectively
- Determining priorities accurately
- Eisenhower matrix
- Flow State and your effectiveness
- Aligning priorities with organizational objectives
- Managing procrastination
- Pomodoro technique
- Doing the right thing vs. Doing things right
- Using Communication to Manage Time
- Assertive communication
- Asking questions for improved clarity
- Influencing techniques at work
- Managing Information
- Managing your own distracting thoughts
- Managing emails effectively
- Managing social media interruptions
- Managing paper documentation
- Managing interruptions from other people
- Managing meeting notes
- Using Technology to Save Time
- Automating messages
- Collecting information electronically
- Using online work collaboration tools
- How to not become a slave of technology
- Organizing Your Workspace
- Minimizing clutter
- Scheduling calendars effectively
- Organizing physical files
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|1 Aug - 5 Aug, 2021||5 Days|
|26 Sep - 30 Sep, 2021||5 Days|
|31 Oct - 4 Nov, 2021||5 Days|
|14 Nov - 18 Nov, 2021||5 Days|
|12 Dec - 16 Dec, 2021||5 Days|