Basic business etiquette is much more than simple politeness and respect. Professional work etiquette is a set of acceptable behaviors that are expected in contemporary society; often they are not so obvious as many people assume. Without knowledge of basic professional manners and etiquette, you can make a negative first impression and put your business in jeopardy, especially when interacting with people from all other countries.
A clear understanding of the essentials of business etiquette allows interacting at any business level. This training course on etiquette helps you to know the netiquette rules, cultural features, and social behavior that improve your ability to interact with people to the next level. Throughout this course, you will learn how to behave in a business meeting, choose your dress according to the occasion, understand how different is understanding of personal space in different cultures, and other multicultural nuances. Moreover, we will cover the internet etiquette rules, fundamentals of proper email etiquette, and appropriate ways of telephone communication.
This course is useful for everyone who interacts with people, especially top-level managers and business owners who communicate in the international environment; the following objectives can be achieved:
- Learn how to create an amazing lasting first impression
- Grasp the basics of the elevator and office etiquette
- Know how to present gifts and give business cards according to world standards
- Explore the details of dining etiquette
- Understand how to interact at networking events with style
- Learn what are the modern behavior rules in the online world
Who Should Attend
- Front Desk Personnel
- Customer Service Specialists
- Departmental Supervisors
- Human Resources Staff
- Business Professionals of all levels and backgrounds
- Sales People
- Business leaders and executives who work at international levels and multinational environment
- Everyone who wants to be aware of the best business etiquette practices
What will you gain
- Behave appropriately in both business and social situations
- Demonstrate excellent personal and professional conduct
- Interpret protocol from different cultures, nations, and regions correctly
- Know how to create a positive first impression that lasts
- Make introductions, shake hands, and use business cards according to etiquette
- Boost your confidence about your business communication
- Know how to behave on the Internet in the way to avoid any problems
- Apply etiquette principles to telephone and written communication
- Master dining etiquette and identify formal table settings for business dining
- Polish your ability to communicate with manners at networking events
- Be ready to interact with people at the highest international levels
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|Public Course (5 days)||USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
|Live Online Training (3 days)||USD 1,550.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Master of Professional Business Etiquette - 30 May 2021 Dubai, UAE|
|Master of Professional Business Etiquette - 22 Aug 2021 Dubai, UAE|
- Etiquette Fundamentals Everyone Should Be Aware Of
- Origin of etiquette
- Importance of etiquette in business and life
- The importance of manners
- Types of etiquette
- Business Etiquette
- Creating a great first impression – essential tips for winning people
- Meeting and greeting
- Handshakes and specifics of the international environment
- Remembering the names – how this skill helped Henry Ford and can help you
- Dressing for success – why does appearance count
- Dress code – know how to decode it
- Elevator etiquette
- Personal space
- Eye contact
- Travel etiquette
- Office etiquette
- Presents and gifts - common praxis and rules
- Handing in the business cards properly – how to use business cards effectively
- Intercultural specifics – best hints to not hurt the feelings of other cultures
- Dining Etiquette – How to Behave at The Table
- Informal table setting
- The cell phone dilemma
- What to do with a napkin
- How to eat and drink properly
- Listening skills and etiquette
- Barriers to effective communication
- Overcoming communication barriers
- “Elevator talks” – how to become more likable person in 1 minute?
- Netiquette – Basic Rules That Can Help You to Avoid Numerous Setbacks in the Online World
- If you wouldn't show it in public, don't share it online
- Respect People's Privacy
- Blind reposts and retweets
- Email Etiquette – Not an Option but A Must for Your Success!
- Email fundamentals – key rules to write emails in line with Etiquette standards
- Creating and formatting the structure of the effective message
- Writing specification and consideration of “to whom” particulars
- Before clicking SEND – what you should check
- How to deal with sticky email situations
- Achieve the Telephone Communication Excellence - Telephone Etiquette Rules
- Telephone Etiquette & making and answering the calls
- Processing incoming & outgoing calls
- Communication & communication barriers
- Difficult customers - resolve various difficult cases effectively
- Peculiarities of Protocol
- Red carpet
- Flag protocol
- Seating protocol
- Summarizing and developing a plan to apply knowledge for achieving results
A human being is always surrounded by certain societal rules, including those regarding proper communication, and business is no exception. There is a specific business etiquette which regulates our communication with clients as well as between managers and employees, colleagues, in negotiations with partners, and all other forms of communication in the business environment.
Business etiquette is a set of standards and rules which we are expected to follow within the boundaries of professional communication. Nothing can create a negative impression in the eyes of a business partner quite like noncompliance with the core rules of business etiquette and manners.
Accordingly, the demand for business etiquette training and various etiquette training courses continues to remain consistently high in all the countries of the world. So, what exactly do these business etiquette courses and training sessions cover?
- Time: Both you and your business partners should respect each other’s time. Those who steal others’ time are frowned upon in any country.
- Appearance: General appearance and dress code are also very important. One’s appearance should not provoke any negative response. In addition, each country has unique cultural characteristics which should be taken into account. This is one of the topics that is paid much attention to in business etiquette trainings in the UAE.
- Particular attention in corporate etiquette training is given to educated speech. It goes without saying that it should be knowledgeable. Another crucial rule of business etiquette is to show respect to the other party, whoever he or she is.
- Communication: There are also rules for mediated communication. Telephone conversations should be brief yet informative. In e-mails, it is necessary to specify subject, name, contact details and other important information.
- Gestures: Certain cultures define specific gestures and manners differently within the world of business etiquette. This topic is also covered in business etiquette courses in Dubai.
The UAE, just as any other Middle Eastern country, has its own particular features and rules of business etiquette – and where, if not in the business center of the Middle East, should one study them? At the Business Etiquette course from the Atton Institute in Dubai, you will gain crucial knowledge and skills in business etiquette which will allow you to achieve great success in your business career.
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|16 May - 20 May, 2021||5 Days|
|20 Jun - 24 Jun, 2021||5 Days|
|11 Jul - 15 Jul, 2021||5 Days|
|1 Aug - 5 Aug, 2021||5 Days|
|26 Sep - 30 Sep, 2021||5 Days|