We may think that negotiation skills are important mainly for salespeople, but this is far too narrow perspective. We all negotiate factually every day – whether we need to agree with a colleague on who does what, get a product or service from an external contractor on time, or aim to close a multimillion contract. Negotiations are a significant part of our lives, and to enhance this skill, we have to know and master the relevant tools, techniques, and practices.
This intensive training course equips participants with all crucial knowledge and techniques required in the modern world of negotiations. The course is highly focused on the practical aspects of negotiation and covers various key negotiation skills, concepts, and methodologies that are needed to understand and control the negotiation process holistically. Throughout the course, attendees go through all stages of negotiations, starting from the planning phase and what must be done before beginning negotiations to highly advanced objection-handling and techniques for resisting manipulation. At the end of the training course, you will be able to effectively negotiate in all types of scenarios and reach your targeted results.
This training course is useful for all professionals who want to be completely ready for all types of negotiations. Among the skills they will receive in our course to help them in this endeavor, participants will be able to:
- Unmistakably identify realistic goals and possible objections of both parties
- Be armed with a broad range of techniques and practices for different types of negotiations
- Understand and successfully utilize the concept of the balance of power
- Identify hidden objections and know how to address them without manipulation
- Work more easily under conditions of tough negotiations, pressure, and aggression
- Grasp all the nuances and intricacies of bargaining and dealing with price objections
What will you gain
- Develop the mindset of a professional negotiator and apply it to your life
- Learn how to be prepared for negotiations and plan everything beforehand
- Be ready when typical scenarios don’t go according to plan
- Connect with the opposite negotiation party and build a relationship with them
- Improve both verbal and non-verbal skills to turn your negotiations into an art form
- Practice strategies and tactics for trading variables and concessions
- Handle different levels of objections and skillfully reveal hidden objections
- Recognize various types of manipulation and turn them in your favor
- Utilize techniques to soothe conflict if negotiations have gone wrong
- Know how to close negotiations successfully and increase the odds in your favor
- Practice proven techniques on how to deal with the most common objections like price
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Negotiations and Handling Objections Masterclass - 27 Oct 2019 Dubai, UAE|
|Negotiations and Handling Objections Masterclass - 22 Dec 2019 Dubai, UAE|
|Negotiations and Handling Objections Masterclass - 15 Mar 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Negotiations and Handling Objections Masterclass - 14 Jun 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Negotiations and Handling Objections Masterclass - 13 Sep 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Negotiations and Handling Objections Masterclass - 22 Nov 2020 Dubai, UAE|
- Negotiation Fundamentals
- Defining negotiation
- When you should negotiate and when you shouldn’t
- Negotiations in life
- Skills to succeed at negotiation
- Developing the right mindset for negotiation
- Planning for Negotiation
- Research techniques for negotiation
- Getting to know the client
- Understanding your competition and different styles of negotiation
- Planning the logistics, meeting times and other operational details
- Typical Variables in Negotiation Scenarios
- Planning your walk-away point
- Anticipating the other side's limits and variables
- Starting the Negotiation Process Effectively
- Techniques for building rapport
- Identifying real objectives for both parties
- Defining your best / worst case scenarios
- Nonstarters in negotiation
- Setting the stage for a win-win negotiation
- Best Practices During a Negotiation
- The art of active listening
- The art of asking questions and sharing information
- Techniques for trading variables
- Developing the art of reading body language
- How to avoid major concessions and trade minor concessions
- How to negotiate with multiple parties
- How to negotiate on the phone
- BATNA analysis
- Teamwork in negotiation
- Lessons from case studies of successful negotiation
- Handling Objections and Deadlocks
- Rephrasing objections as positive signals
- How to pre-empt deadlock situations
- Handling unexpected deadlock situations
- Introducing solutions to break deadlocks
- Dealing with hidden objections
- Preparing for genuine and valid objections
- Manipulation in Negotiations
- Techniques and tactics of manipulative pressure; diagnosis of manipulation
- Emotional manipulation - pressure on emotional buttons
- Linguistic manipulation - the use of speech patterns for hidden suggestions
- Practical training on countering manipulation
- Tough Tactics, Aggression, and Pressure in Negotiations
- What are tough negotiations?
- Tactics and methods of pressure on the opponent in negotiations
- How to resist pressure tactics
- Advanced Negotiation Phase
- Difference between concession and compromise
- Dealing with conflict during negotiations
- Using time to your advantage in negotiations
- Leveraging organizational hierarchy in negotiations
- How to know when to close or continue negotiations
- Techniques of Bargaining - How to bargain correctly, discuss prices, terms and more
- How to bargain correctly
- Making Offers
- How to justify your price in advance
- How to respond to phrases like “that's expensive” and being asked for a discount
- Closing the Negotiation
- Ensuring contractual integrity
- Ensuring legal accuracy of rights and responsibilities
- Dealing with last-minute negotiation issues
- Anticipating potential deal breakers
- Finalizing an agreement or walking away
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|15 Sep - 19 Sep, 2019||5 Days|
|3 Nov - 7 Nov, 2019||5 Days|
|15 Dec - 19 Dec, 2019||5 Days|