Modern people should be able to manage multiple priorities projects and deadlines since they are overwhelmed with lots of tasks and are always under stress about deadlines. One of the essential skills for every professional who wants to succeed is to learn how to efficiently deal with a seemingly infinite number of tasks, impending deadlines, and blurry priorities. This managing multiple projects training will teach you how to become a master of your time, reduce stress, and how to manage several tasks effectively.
Successful management of your tasks and deadlines is impossible without the right approach to time management, and that is why at the start of the training you will learn how to deal with your time wasters, optimize your time consumption and cope with various interruptions. Throughout the course, you will learn proven practices and techniques for interpersonal relationships and their influence on the overall performance. You will be equipped with recommendations on how to deal with changing tasks, how to organise and prioritise workload and tasks, eliminate stress triggers, and deal with scheduled activities. This course allows you to get rid of the bustle in your work life and fill your days with efficiency and order.
After attending this training course, you will improve your current skills and gain some new ones, including:
- Deal with procrastination and your time wasters
- Get acquainted with the basis of project deadline management
- Know how to automate tasks and other means of task optimization
- Explore practical recommendations about managing changes to tasks
- Practice various effective stress control techniques
- Learn how to prioritize tasks in a way that gets things done
Who Should Attend
- Team Leaders
- Administrative and Support Staff
- Business Managers of all levels
- Project Management Professionals
- Anyone who plans to take a managerial job
- Anyone who wants to manage schedules and tasks professionally and effectively
What will you gain
- Comprehend how to manage multiple tasks more easily and systematically
- Become an efficient professional who knows how to get things done
- Use the Eisenhower matrix to prioritize all crucial duties and assignments
- Exercise techniques to stay focused and avoid losing concentration
- Learn how to minimize interruptions from social media and other sources
- Become a master of relationships and dealing effectively with difficult people
- Understand how to better plan, schedule and meet deadlines
- Equip yourself with techniques that will help you overcome resistance to changing tasks
- Deal effectively with managers of different authority levels to meet deadlines
- Learn the essentials of Emotional Intelligence to understand yourself and others better
- Be aware of how to prioritize different roles and responsibilities within your company
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|Public Course (5 days)||USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
|Live Online Training (3 days)||USD 1,550.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Managing Multiple Tasks, Priorities & Deadlines Certificate (CPE) - 07 Feb 2021 Dubai, UAE|
|Managing Multiple Tasks, Priorities & Deadlines Certificate (CPE) - 20 Jun 2021 Dubai, UAE|
|Managing Multiple Tasks, Priorities & Deadlines Certificate (CPE) - 26 Sep 2021 Dubai, UAE|
|Managing Multiple Tasks, Priorities & Deadlines Certificate (CPE) - 05 Dec 2021 Dubai, UAE|
- Managing Time
- Identifying what is important
- Auditing your time consumption
- Identifying your time wasters
- Dealing with Procrastination and immediate demands
- Changing time-wasting habits
- Eisenhower matrix
- Managing Interruptions
- Minimizing distractions at work
- Minimizing interruptions from email & social media
- Techniques to stay focused on the most important tasks
- Managing Staff Relationships
- Skills required to get people’s help on tasks
- Identifying your most important people
- Implementing the Pareto Principle
- Interpersonal work styles of yourself and others
- Developing assertive behavior
- Dealing with challenging co-workers
- Realizing task flexibility and versatility while working with people
- Managing Tasks
- Assessing how you deal with tasks and recognizing areas for improvement
- Task management and work
- Estimating task duration and effort
- Planning, scheduling and meeting deadlines
- Automating tasks
- Clarifying task objectives and scope
- Communicating to ensure smooth task completion
- Dealing with Changing Tasks
- Communicating changes to task assignments
- Employee reactions to changes in task assignments
- Overcoming natural resistance to changing tasks
- Managing changes to tasks effectively
- Managing Uncertainty
- Personal plans and self-management
- Managing Stress
- Causes of stress
- Identifying stress triggers
- Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Developing productive emotional responses
- Collaborating with Managers
- Types of managers
- Managing responsibility with limited authority
- Documenting work progress effectively
- Developing a productive relationship with managers
- Managing Schedules
- How to set up calendars
- How to coordinate calendars with others
- Managing meeting times
- Ensuring effective and prompt meetings
- Managing Multiple Roles & Responsibilities
- Prioritizing roles and responsibilities
- Delegating tasks effectively
- Building rapport to get things done
- Influencing people to achieve tasks efficiently
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|28 Mar - 1 Apr, 2021||5 Days|
|16 May - 20 May, 2021||5 Days|
|20 Jun - 24 Jun, 2021||5 Days|
|11 Jul - 15 Jul, 2021||5 Days|