Innovation and creative solutions make all the difference between leaders and outsiders in the competitive modern market. Still most organizations approach the art of creative thinking unsystematically and chaotically. Innovative decisions in companies cannot be made intuitively. They require a deep understanding of the types of innovation, creative thinking techniques, methodologies, and innovation management. Our training course will show you how to think out of the box and how to improve creativity.
This course gives you all the tools, techniques, models, and theoretical knowledge required to move the innovation in your organization to the next level. You will learn a wide range of thinking styles and devote much time to an in-depth exploration of a variety of idea generation (ideation) techniques. Explore how to leverage the diversity of a team for even greater creative thinking skills and problem-solving ability. Then we switch to innovation types, and methodologies, the crucial idea management, creative thought process, and the overall innovation management process. Closer to the end of the course, we review why you should factor into your management of the organization’s innovation portfolio, then move onto a brief review of KPIs for various innovation types.
This creative thinking course is essential for Chief Innovation Officers, managers, staff in R&D departments, and everyone interested in leading their companies to a better innovative future. Participants of the course will improve the following creative and innovative thinking skills:
- Be aware of different ideation types that allow you to be more flexible in innovative thinking
- Practice multiple ideation techniques and put theory and practice into context
- Know how to improve creativity and problem-solving skills at the team level
- Learn the nuances of critical and creative thinking, its tools, and methodologies
- Explore what is an innovation management process for better outcomes
- Understand the foundations of KPIs for realistic performance evaluation and expectations
Who Should Attend
- Leaders and Managers
- Supervisors and Team Leaders
- HR Professionals
- Project managers
- All individuals who want to develop a more creative approach and come up with innovative solutions
What will you gain
- Review your organization and its processes to reveal the room for improvement of productivity
- Be able to consciously switch between various thinking styles (creative, analytical, systems, critical, etc.)
- Understand and practice various ideation techniques
- Understand the applicability of the various innovation methodologies to your organization
- Be able to apply and manage an appropriate idea management process in your organization
- Apply an innovation management process – and modify as appropriate – for your organization
- Manage your innovation portfolio according to innovation types, taking the strategic and market context into account
- Understand how to build and sustain an innovative organization
- An overview of appropriate KPIs for different innovation types and organizational contexts
- Understand the current global innovation trends
- Lead your organization to better results with the assistance of innovative methods
This course is worth 30 CPE credits
(1 credit for 50 minutes)
No CPE credits are applicable for online courses
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|Public Course (5 days)||USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
|Live Online Training (3 days)||USD 1,550.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Creative Thinking and Innovation Workshop - 22 May 2023 Dubai, UAE|
|Creative Thinking and Innovation Workshop - 04 Sep 2023 Dubai, UAE|
- Why everyone wants innovation, but no one wants to change
- The innovation imperative and risks of innovation
- The innovator’s dilemma
- Thinking types
- Analytical vs creative thinking
- Divergent vs convergent thinking
- Lateral thinking
- Systems thinking
- Inspirational thinking
- Principles of creative thinking
- Bringing it all together
- Ideation – creative thinking strategies and the idea generation process
- Opposite Thinking
- Rip and Rap
- Ego Alter
- Problem Framing
- Mind Mapping
- Six Thinking Hats*
- Enhancing creativity and problem solving at the team level
- Driver of creativity and problem solving at the team level: diversity
- Enablers of team creativity and problem solving
- The synergistic mechanism by which teams solve problems
- Questionnaire: The Four Forces Assessment
- Creativity under constraints
- We cannot operate in a vacuum
- Constraints actually stimulate creativity
- An active recognition and definition of constraints is helpful
- Determine clear design criteria
- Using creativity to improve problem-solving processes and decision making
- Determining where creative thinking processes can help in the standard decision-making process
- The adoption of innovations
- The innovation adoption lifecycle
- Jumping the chasm
- Innovation types/models
- The Innovation Matrix
- Ten Types of Innovation
- Innovation based on Industry Cycles
- The Innovation Ambition Matrix
- Innovation methodologies
- Design thinking
- Lean startup
- Business model canvas
- Customer journey
- Product configuration
- Blue Ocean
- Innovation management
- Definition and motivation
- Idea management
- Idea management committee and idea evaluation
- Push/pull ? innovation methodology
- Innovation management process
- Innovation portfolio management
- Innovation pipeline for different time horizons
- Options of resource allocation
- Taking an overall view of your innovation portfolio
- KPIs in innovation – mapping performance and expectations
- Conversion ratios for each step in the innovation process / value stream
- Holistic ratios for the rate of renewal of the organisation
- Financial & market measures Balancing the desire to innovate with risk management
- Innovation Competency / Effectiveness / Discipline / Repeatability
- Growth and sustainability measures
- Building and sustaining innovative organizations
- Organizational capabilities, structure, strategy, and culture
- Rewards and recognition
- Organising for disruptive innovation
- Current innovation trends
- Macro trends
- Digital trends
- Key insights from global innovation managers
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|8 May - 12 May, 2023||5 Days|
|15 May - 19 May, 2023||5 Days|
|19 Jun - 23 Jun, 2023||5 Days|
|3 Jul - 7 Jul, 2023||5 Days|
|24 Jul - 28 Jul, 2023||5 Days|
|31 Jul - 4 Aug, 2023||5 Days|
|7 Aug - 11 Aug, 2023||5 Days|
|28 Aug - 1 Sep, 2023||5 Days|
|4 Sep - 8 Sep, 2023||5 Days|
|2 Oct - 6 Oct, 2023||5 Days|