Benefits and advantages of work processes simplification are obvious – you spend less time and manage to do more work. This increases your productivity in the workplace. In fact, all procedures require a revision from time to time because sometimes we keep using things which are no longer up-to-date, effective, or efficient. After attending this course dedicated to optimization of work processes, you will be able to see the weakest links in your procedures and learn strategies that will help you to revise and improve them for better performance in your organization.
Through the training, you will be able to recognize which business processes you should prioritize and how to simplify the required procedures in order to improve your teamwork and productivity. We will thoroughly review potential challenges during the simplification process and the best workflow optimization solutions, so you can use the most effective international practices and avoid common mistakes. You will be armed with practical tools and frameworks for the seamless optimization of a workflow at various levels and different complexities to increase your performance and productivity. Another key part of this course is that participants will learn the procedure control and review guidelines, which allow you to track and monitor how successful and efficient the implemented changes are.
This course perfectly suits all professionals who would like to simplify their work processes and improve the overall effectiveness of their work environment. Here you will get several new office environment improvement ideas, and these are some of the competencies that can help you to improve productivity at workplace:
- Understand why optimization is necessary for your organization
- Differentiate bad and good business processes for further prioritization
- Conduct delegation of work in an organization efficiently
- Know how to perform a legitimate procedure of documentation standards
- Develop process maps and use flowcharts for seeing the whole picture
- Use the most advanced tools and frameworks in your simplification initiations
Who Should Attend
- Senior Management
- Middle Management
- All Functional and Operations Managers
- Policymakers and other professionals involved in writing procedures
- Administration and Secretarial Staff
- Any individuals who are involved in the development of the processes and procedures in an organization
What will you gain
- Simplify redundant procedures and unleash the full potential of your organization
- Become a person who leads positive change and is rewarded with success
- Use the most innovative tools to achieve unprecedented results
- Find the gaps in your processes and employ frameworks to eliminate them
- Address all challenges of the simplification process with the right approach
- Understand how to document standards such that they will be followed
- Create and interpret process maps and flowcharts with ease
- Save tons of money and time for your company by implementing what you learn
- Learn about process and procedure life cycles to understand when it is time for revision
- Understand the process review guidelines to guarantee that your processes are not outdated
- Make simplification a lifelong process to ensure the unstoppable growth of your company
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|Public Course (5 days)||USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
|Live Online Training (3 days)||USD 1,550.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Certified Professional in Simplification of Work Processes and Procedures - 25 Apr 2021 Dubai, UAE|
|Certified Professional in Simplification of Work Processes and Procedures - 04 Jul 2021 Dubai, UAE|
|Certified Professional in Simplification of Work Processes and Procedures - 31 Oct 2021 Dubai, UAE|
- Introduction to Work Processes
- Definition of process
- Process vs. Activity
- Why processes should be simplified
- Factors involved in simplifying work processes
- Basics of Work Processes
- Traits of a good business process
- Traits of a bad business process
- Prioritizing Processes
- Good processes with limitations
- Cow path theory
- Top Challenges on the way to improving work processes:
- Resource/Team Dynamics
- Global/Cultural Differences
- Process Ownership
- The Process of Management
- Dominant management systems
- Developing organizational structures
- Designing organizational processes
- Connecting policies with processes
- Process documentation
- Process Documentation Standards
- Quality standards in practice
- Writing effective instructions
- Managing and controlling documentation
- Developing effective forms
- Using tags and labels
- Record management
- Work Flow Analysis
- Using and understanding flowcharts
- Developing process maps effectively
- Parallel and Sequential workflows
- Developing value stream maps
- Turtle diagrams
- Swim lane charts
- Frameworks in Work Flow Simplification
- 5S Program
- Lean Methodology
- Data Analysis and Methodology
- Reducing Waste in Effort, Time, Space and Material
- Block diagrams
- Process Control
- Work Distribution Charts
- Statistical Process Control
- Managing Scope
- Gap Analysis
- Process Implementation Plan
- Process Review
- Understanding process and procedure life cycles
- When to review the process
- Process review guidelines
- Infinite iterations
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|16 May - 20 May, 2021||5 Days|
|20 Jun - 24 Jun, 2021||5 Days|
|11 Jul - 15 Jul, 2021||5 Days|
|1 Aug - 5 Aug, 2021||5 Days|
|26 Sep - 30 Sep, 2021||5 Days|