Achieving goals and objectives is always a top priority for businesses. However, to understand whether the goals have been achieved or not, organizations have to measure them with the appropriate standards – key performance indicators (KPIs). They are irreplaceable in planning and considered the very foundation of any business strategy. Properly selected and created KPIs for sales, marketing, management, HR or project management and other types of key performance indicators can define whether your project, product, or even the whole enterprise will be a grand success or a total failure. And on the contrary, poor KPIs can revoke all the efforts of your team, which is why the ability to properly select, create, and evaluate key performance indicators is a great asset for every professional-practitioner who wants to ensure the success of a project or a task – they all need KPI training.
During this certified course, you will find out what is KPI and how to measure it, you will go through the key stages of KPI development and design that fit the needs and objectives of your organization. You will review the best cases and business studies where KPI dashboards, software, and smart KPI and have been successfully implemented and made a significant positive change so you will be able to adopt the best methods and learn on proven KPI examples. You will also learn how to evaluate, measure, and visualize the efficiency of key performance indicators so you can justify your selection to stakeholders.
A broad range of topics will be covered during the training sessions; you will gain essential competencies and become a truly competent professional-practitioner:
- Select the most relevant types of key performance indicators for your particular case
- Create performance indicators after deep consideration of the intended results
- Learn best practices for thorough Key Performance Indicators evaluation
- Successfully implement a KPI project within your organization
- Create dashboards and other visual tools for better KPI representation
- Develop an action plan for tangible and measurable results
Who Should Attend
- Senior Managers and Leaders
- Business Planners and Analysts
- Project Managers
- Middle Management
- Everyone who is interested in increasing the performance of their organization
What will you gain
- Be able to create KPIs that are required for your particular situation and organization
- Understand the importance of KPIs and why you can’t neglect them in your company
- Be aware of KPI benchmarks among different departments and sectors
- Define Key Performance Indicators for all crucial organizational departments
- Get a detailed and nuanced understanding of the KPI creation process
- Learn how to use root cause analysis for KPI evaluation
- Understand the risks of KPI measurements and how to deal with them
- Explore how to use a Balanced Scorecard for documenting KPIs
- Understand how to implement a Key Performance Indicators project successfully
- Know the best tools for the KPI measurement process
- Develop an action plan that will help you to bring all your KPI implementation ideas to life
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|Public Course (5 days)||USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
|Live Online Training (3 days)||USD 1,550.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Certified KPI Professional and Practitioner (CPE) - 01 Nov 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Certified KPI Professional and Practitioner (CPE) - 14 Feb 2021 Dubai, UAE|
|Certified KPI Professional and Practitioner (CPE) - 02 May 2021 Dubai, UAE|
|Certified KPI Professional and Practitioner (CPE) - 22 Aug 2021 Dubai, UAE|
|Certified KPI Professional and Practitioner (CPE) - 31 Oct 2021 Dubai, UAE|
- Introduction to KPIs
- What is a KPI?
- Difference between KPI and objective
- Difference between KPI and initiative
- KPI Selection
- What makes a KPI relevant
- How KPIs are related to performance management
- The link between KPIs and strategic objectives
- How many KPIs are ideal?
- Defining Crucial KPIs
- Assessing your current KPI measurement system for enhancements prospects
- Use of KPIs in different management areas to target and achieve performance plans
- Defining financial KPIs to measure outcome-based goals
- Customer value and satisfaction KPIs that allow you to achieve operational excellence
- Defining product and service quality KPIs to target the best industry standards
- Defining process and operational efficiency KPIs that initiate internal activities
- Measuring societal results that ensure sustainability
- Defining the performance of human capital and satisfaction KPIs
- The Employee Satisfaction Index (ESI)
- KPIs for learning, innovation, and growth
- Process of KPI Creation
- Understanding the intended results
- Determine alternative ways to measure the intended results
- Determining the best performance measure
- Process of KPI Evaluation
- Using root cause analysis to determine KPIs
- Using cause-effect analysis to determine KPIs
- Understanding KPI thresholds
- Understanding and managing risks in KPI measurements
- Documenting KPIs
- Recording KPI-based activities
- Creating KPI targets
- Using a Balanced Scorecard to document KPIs
- Achieving Results in the KPI Implementation Project
- Importance of senior team commitment to secure execution
- Implementing results-oriented standards and culture for the KPI project
- Defining and setting the appropriate KPI development strategy which fits the company culture
- Broadcasting the KPI system to all employees
- Initiating the use of KPIs by employees in their daily tasks
- Optimizing KPIs to maintain their relevance so they are in line with strategic plans
- Performance Evaluation with KPIs
- The relationship between performance and incentives
- Consequences of your measurements
- Linking measurements and rewards
- KPI Measurement Process Management
- KPI data sheets as the key tool for managing KPIs
- Types of performance dashboards and KPI cascading
- Linking KPIs to strategy to ensure measurement of the right things at the right time
- Benchmarking and developing inspiring targets
- Gathering KPI data effectively and efficiently
- Collaborating with people to gather data
- Ensuring relevance, timeliness, and accuracy of data
- KPI Data Visualization
- Using graphic representations of data
- Using performance dashboards
- Designing visuals for optimal impact
- Action Plan: Develop Measures for Your Organization
- Developing measures for strategy execution
- Developing measures for operations
- Developing measures for projects
- Developing measures for employee performance
- Best practices of measuring and managing risk - developing KRIs (Key Risk Indicators)
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|27 Sep - 1 Oct, 2020||5 Days|
|1 Nov - 5 Nov, 2020||5 Days|
|15 Nov - 19 Nov, 2020||5 Days|
|13 Dec - 17 Dec, 2020||5 Days|
|3 Jan - 7 Jan, 2021||5 Days|
|24 Jan - 28 Jan, 2021||5 Days|