Sales Managers often come into their positions from a successful career in sales. However, the skills of a Sales Manager are fundamentally different from those of a salesperson. As a Sales Manager, your priority is leading and managing the effectiveness and performance of the sales team. Efficiently motivating, coaching and leading a successful sales team is an exciting role with many rewards. However, it also has some challenges. This is where our Professional Sales Manager course can be of great help.
This highly specialized and advanced training course helps you to become an outstanding Sales Manager. This course is designed to help managers improve the performance of their team and achieve great outcomes. It gives you relevant tools for efficiently managing a sales team and leading it to triumph. In this course, you’ll learn how to build excellent teamwork culture, how to select and hire sales professionals, how to motivate your team to achieve the best outcome, and many other skills. Explore the insights, techniques, and tools of the greatest Sales Managers and enhance your and your team’s performance.
A variety of topics are covered in this professional course. In addition to those mentioned above, we cover the following points:
- Understand your salespeople and the critical aspects of management
- Create a precise and achievable strategy and plan for your sales team
- Explore the details of how to evaluate performance and set the best standards
- Apply various advanced sales management models and techniques
- Know the best strategies for managing multicultural teams
What will you gain
This Masterclass provides a solid foundation and professional expertise in sales management and gives you the self-confidence to:
- Be equipped with professional Sales Manager tools to lead a winning sales team
- Drive and motivate Teams to produce higher revenue and maximize performance
- Recruit, train and efficiently supervise high-caliber sales professionals
- Improve your Sales Team’s productivity in absolute figures and overall effectivity
- Learn how to increase Productivity and generate more Profit with rational resources
- Understand the key internal motivators of your sales team and apply them effectively
- Be an effective Sales Manager by using the best management & leadership principles
- Set definitive standards and key performance indicators to ensure consistent Results
- Properly collect data, evaluate it and assess the Performance of your sales team
- Study cultural elements and know why a diverse salesforce is essential to Success
- Implement a strategic, long-term approach to the continued progress of your sales team
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Certified Professional Sales Manager (CPD) - 25 Aug 2019 Dubai, UAE|
|Certified Professional Sales Manager (CPD) - 06 Oct 2019 Dubai, UAE|
- Role & Mission of Sales Managers and how it has advanced in recent years
- Revealing behaviors of successful Sales Managers – creating your Perfect Profile as SM
- Best tools to assess current Status, Motivational elements, and Management Processes
- Preparing and setting Objectives through the application of the best Analytical Tools
- Identifying vital Resources and aligning your action plan to achieve your Goals
- Key Features of modern Sales Teams to outperform Competition with Customer in Focus
- Main Struggles of Salespersons you need to Know to Understand Your Team
- Different Sales Styles to choose from for each particular Salesperson
- Negotiating, Meeting etiquette, multicultural Specificity, Territory management, etc.
- Identifying and utilizing the best Practices for hiring Productive Sales Professionals
- Evaluating Sales Skills, Motivation and Commitment to analyze on-the-job Success
- Increasing sales team Motivation via Compensation, Competition, and Recognition
- Sales Performance Management, Qualitative and quantitative Performance Standards
- Measuring Performance – analyzing results and how to make the Right Decisions
- Successful Sales Management Techniques and Tools for boosting Results
- Professional Sales Manager Skills – motivational, planning, organizational, etc.
- Advanced Management – magical Knowledge of Outstanding Sales Managers
- What makes you a Team Leader and how to secure this skill for the Future
The sales department and sales management staff are considered the pivotal point of every organization because this is where all incoming money is generated. Without efficient and productive output from the sales department, the results of other departments’ work become meaningless.
In the UAE, sales manager is one of the most popular occupations because without well-educated and experienced management, a company would never achieve great profits or results.
There are two standard solutions for getting a professional sales manager on your team:
- Scout and hire a first-class professional sales manager, which will cost a lot;
- Grow real managers from among the people you have at your disposal by sending them to sales manager training.
Sales management courses and trainings are aimed at the formation of a modern selling approach and the enhancement of sales techniques. The professional skills of a sales manager have to be constantly developed and improved in order to stay competitive. It's no secret that sales skills are the result of painstaking work, experience, and quality education, and not an inherent talent.
The sales manager training course from the Atton Institute can help you to become a better version of the sales manager you already are or prepare you for your next career move, if you’re looking for promotion to a managerial position. A thorough and comprehensive approach is the foundation for this sales manager training course, resulting in coverage of topics which at first glance might be not obvious priorities, but are eventually necessary:
- Self-control and developing psychoemotional stability;
- Ability to motivate yourself and stay organized, thus setting an excellent example for your team;
- Focus on the needs of a client (client-oriented approach);
- Emotional intelligence – a vital ability for every manager and leader regardless of field or industry;
- Overcoming objections and how to teach and perfect this skill within your team;
- Persistence as a must-have skill for great sales results, especially for new salesmen;
- Ability to use psychological influence techniques and various methods of persuasion;
- Unconventional tactics to lead and motivate your squad.
At the Atton Institute’s professional sales manager courses, you will find everything you need for management training to significantly improve your professional skills and increase the effectiveness of your sales team.
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|8 Sep - 12 Sep, 2019||5 Days|
|15 Sep - 19 Sep, 2019||5 Days|