Sales Managers often get their positions after a successful career as a salesperson. However, the skills of a Sales Manager are fundamentally different from those of a salesperson; there are several specific competencies required for sales manager. Your priority is leading and managing the effectiveness and performance of a sales team. Motivating, coaching and leading a successful team are typical tasks of this specialist. One of the best ways to get these sales manager skills and competencies is our professional course in sales management.
This highly specialized and advanced training course will help you to find the answers to the most topical questions of sales management: how to motivate your team, how to improve a sales team performance, and others. This course is intended to help you to achieve excellent outcomes. It gives you relevant tools for efficiently managing your team and leading it to triumph. In this course, you’ll learn how to build excellent teamwork culture, how to select and hire real professionals, how to motivate your team to achieve the best outcome, and get many many other critical skills for sales manager. Explore the insights, techniques, and tools of the greatest specialists in this area and enhance your and your team’s performance.
A variety of topics are covered in this professional course. In addition to those mentioned above, we cover the following points:
- Understand your salespeople and the critical aspects of management
- Create a precise and achievable strategy and plan for your sales team
- Explore the details of how to evaluate performance and set the best standards
- Apply various advanced sales management models and techniques
- Know the best strategies for managing multicultural teams
Who Should Attend
- Salesmen/women who were just appointed as manager
- Sales Executives, and Sales Representatives who want to become managers
- Sales Account Managers
- Assistant Sales Manager
- Salespersons who plan to become Sales Managers
- Experienced Sales Managers
- Everyone who works with sales staff and wants to understand and manage them better
What will you gain
This Masterclass provides a solid foundation and professional expertise in sales management and gives you the self-confidence to:
- Be equipped with professional Sales Manager tools to lead a winning sales team
- Drive and motivate Teams to produce higher revenue and maximize performance
- Recruit, train and efficiently supervise high-caliber sales professionals
- Improve your Sales Team’s productivity in absolute figures and overall effectivity
- Learn how to increase Productivity and generate more Profit with rational resources
- Understand the key internal motivators of your sales team and apply them effectively
- Be an effective Sales Manager by using the best management & leadership principles
- Set definitive standards and key performance indicators to ensure consistent Results
- Properly collect data, evaluate it and assess the Performance of your sales team
- Study cultural elements and know why a diverse salesforce is essential to Success
- Implement a strategic, long-term approach to the continued progress of your sales team
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Certified Professional Sales Manager (CPD) - 08 Mar 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Certified Professional Sales Manager (CPD) - 28 Jun 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Certified Professional Sales Manager (CPD) - 04 Oct 2020 Dubai, UAE|
- Introduction to Sales Management – What Is the Role of Sales Managers?
- Defining the mission of a Sales manager and why s/he should be both great manager and leader
- How the role and importance of sales management has evolved over the previous decades
- Revealed: behaviors of successful sales managers – creating your perfect profile as SM
- Comparing business realities with customer values to develop preliminary critical objectives
- Leadership and Sales
- Fundamentals of leadership – your role and functions
- Leadership styles and identifying your style
- Importance of Emotional Intelligence and you can develop it for better results
- Boosting Self Effectiveness
- Fundamentals of Stress management
- Time management principles and organizational skills
- Overcoming common communication barriers
- Mastering verbal and non-verbal communication techniques
- Identifying your communication style
- Strategy and planning skills for better results
- Strategic Look at Sales Management
- Sales management: strategic or tactical
- What are my Critical Success Factors (CSF’s)?
- SWOT and PESTLE analysis
- Reliable forecasting techniques and approaches
- Sales Plan and Control
- Components of a sales plan and control
- The critical importance of setting performance standards
- Qualitative and quantitative measures of performance – exploring the best sales evaluation models
- Structuring and deploying the sales force
- Territory design, allocation, and management
- Vital HR Competencies for Sales Managers
- The Interviewing, Qualifying and Hiring Process
- Identifying the best practices for hiring productive sales professionals
- Psychographic profiling techniques to better predict on-the-job success
- How to better evaluate sales skills, motivation and commitment
- Managing Employee Turnover
- Handling the underperforming sales team member
- Fundamentals of conflict management
- Boosting results by implementing strategic sales training initiatives
- The field training process
- Sales Coaching
- Critical sales team coaching success factors, standards, commitments, and nuances
- Discrete steps to sales management coaching success
- How to handle coaching resistance
- Exercise: coaching your most challenging salesperson
- Planning and Conducting Effective Sales Meetings
- Establishing Sales Motivation & Compensation Programs That Drive Superior Performance
- Crucial factors to consider when developing sales compensation programs
- How to link sales force incentives with your firm’s business strategies
- Understand motivators of each employee for accelerating their results
- Increasing motivation with a simple approach to recognition, contests and competition
- Rewarding top performers while counseling poor performers to boost their results
- How to design or recommend a total compensation plan that will lead to goal attainment
- Sales performance management
- The critical importance of setting standards
- Types of standards
- Characteristics of an effective appraisal system
- Criteria for results-based evaluations
- Monitoring and managing key indicators (KPI)
- Qualitative and quantitative measures of performance
- Sales evaluation models
The sales department and sales management staff are considered the pivotal point of every organization because this is where all incoming money is generated. Without efficient and productive output from the sales department, the results of other departments’ work become meaningless.
In the UAE, sales manager is one of the most popular occupations because without well-educated and experienced management, a company would never achieve great profits or results.
There are two standard solutions for getting a professional sales manager on your team:
- Scout and hire a first-class professional sales manager, which will cost a lot;
- Grow real managers from among the people you have at your disposal by sending them to sales manager training.
Sales management courses and trainings are aimed at the formation of a modern selling approach and the enhancement of sales techniques. The professional skills of a sales manager have to be constantly developed and improved in order to stay competitive. It's no secret that sales skills are the result of painstaking work, experience, and quality education, and not an inherent talent.
The sales manager training course from the Atton Institute can help you to become a better version of the sales manager you already are or prepare you for your next career move, if you’re looking for promotion to a managerial position. A thorough and comprehensive approach is the foundation for this sales manager training course, resulting in coverage of topics which at first glance might be not obvious priorities, but are eventually necessary:
- Self-control and developing psychoemotional stability;
- Ability to motivate yourself and stay organized, thus setting an excellent example for your team;
- Focus on the needs of a client (client-oriented approach);
- Emotional intelligence – a vital ability for every manager and leader regardless of field or industry;
- Overcoming objections and how to teach and perfect this skill within your team;
- Persistence as a must-have skill for great sales results, especially for new salesmen;
- Ability to use psychological influence techniques and various methods of persuasion;
- Unconventional tactics to lead and motivate your squad.
At the Atton Institute’s professional sales manager courses, you will find everything you need for management training to significantly improve your professional skills and increase the effectiveness of your sales team.
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|15 Dec - 19 Dec, 2019||5 Days|
|22 Dec - 26 Dec, 2019||5 Days|
|26 Jan - 30 Jan, 2020||5 Days|