Nowadays key project management skills are essential for literally everyone, since our life consists of numerous projects, both at work and outside of it. In fact, every event goes through the project management (PM) stages of initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing, whether it is a new marketing campaign, planning your vacation, or building a new skyscraper. PM skills can’t be optional anymore; they are now must-have for modern professionals, and our PMP training can help to gain them.
This project management skills course is a great help for your PMP certification and will guide you through all stages of PM and simultaneously provide you with the competencies needed for each step. Learn about leadership and communication to ensure that your plans and goals are understandable and can be delivered. You will learn how to avoid most of the mistakes that usually happen at various stages of a project by delving into the intricacies of project planning and scheduling. By the end of this PMP course, you will know the fundamentals of costs estimation, be able to negotiate with different levels of stakeholders, improve your critical thinking and project coordinator skills, and implement project quality management techniques that will be useful for your career no matter which industry you are in.
In addition to the competencies mentioned above, by the end of our PM course, you will also cover and master the following list of skills for a project manager:
- Understand modern PM frameworks
- Inspire and motivate both internal and external stakeholders
- Know how to make a timeline calendar
- Cover the essentials of Risk Management and its applications
- Assign resources and schedule tasks for project activities
- Practice reliable forecasting techniques and methods
Who Should Attend
- Project Managers
- Project Team Members
- Program Managers
- Project Portfolio Managers
- Individuals who are going to take the PMP exam
- Newly appointed project managers who want to brush up their skills
- Professionals who want to enhance their project management skills
- People considering a career change to project management
What will you gain
- Learn all the fundamentals of project management for success in the business world
- Become an irreplaceable specialist, fully armed with crucial PM competencies
- Articulate your project vision, mission, and goals with passion and professionalism
- Raise your communication and interpersonal skills to the next level
- Understand the basics of contract management to prevent uncertainty in the future
- Exercise proven tools and methods to detect a project’s constraints
- Schedule tasks and assign responsibilities based on data, not intuition
- Become a master of project negotiations and advocate for your opinion
- Employ data to justify and improve the quality of critical business decisions
- Know how to determine the requirements for a project’s quality
- Lead your project and organization to the highest peaks of efficiency via PM skills
This course is worth 30 CPE credits
(1 credit for 50 minutes)
No CPE credits are applicable for online courses
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|Public Course (5 days)||USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
|Live Online Training (3 days)||USD 1,550.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Professional Project Management Skills - 14 Nov 2022 Dubai, UAE|
|Professional Project Management Skills - 10 Apr 2023 Dubai, UAE|
|Professional Project Management Skills - 24 Jul 2023 Dubai, UAE|
|Professional Project Management Skills - 11 Sep 2023 Dubai, UAE|
|Professional Project Management Skills - 13 Nov 2023 Dubai, UAE|
- Project Management Overview
- Introduction to project management
- Qualities of great project managers
- Project management frameworks
- Project Leadership
- Articulating the project vision, mission, and goals
- Inspiring and motivating project stakeholders
- Resolving project conflicts and crisis
- Project Communication
- Active listening for project managers
- Asking questions effectively
- Ensuring open, honest and frequent communication
- Developing strong project communication plans
- Project Planning
- Fundamentals of Risk Management
- Developing project documentation
- Basics of Contract Management
- Determining project scope
- Understanding project limitations
- Finalizing plans and getting approvals
- Project Scheduling
- Task and Time Management – essentials you must know
- Defining activities and Work Breakdown Structure
- Determining activity dependencies
- Using visual tools like Gantt and PERT charts
- Assigning resources for project activities
- Scheduling tasks
- Monitoring project schedules
- Project Cost Management
- Estimating costs accurately
- Estimating earned value
- Forecasting techniques
- Analyzing budget variances
- Contingency planning for budgets
- Project Negotiation
- Internal negotiations with internal stakeholders
- External negotiations with external stakeholders
- Preparing for negotiations
- Communication best practices during negotiations
- Closing a project negotiation
- Critical Thinking in Project Management
- Analyzing resource allocation
- Evaluating progress in project development
- Using data to make critical business decisions
- Project Quality Management
- Determining quality requirements in projects
- Anticipating potential quality issues
- Tracking quality progress
- Avoiding gold plating
- Project Closure
- Mistakes made at this stage and how to prevent them
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|26 Sep - 30 Sep, 2022||5 Days|
|31 Oct - 4 Nov, 2022||5 Days|
|14 Nov - 18 Nov, 2022||5 Days|
|12 Dec - 16 Dec, 2022||5 Days|
|2 Jan - 6 Jan, 2023||5 Days|
|23 Jan - 27 Jan, 2023||5 Days|