Times are changing, and a typical marketing department is no longer sufficient to compete with others. Marketing has evolved to become a game-changer, and therefore a well-defined marketing strategy results in winning the competition race. To build successful marketing tactics, you must understand the principles and aspects of modern customer behaviour, and its associated wants and needs.
Client behaviour is a truly vital aspect of marketing as it reflects consumer reasons and motives – how and why people make decisions. Mastery in understanding consumer behaviour provides the ability to build and adjust marketing campaigns to meet customer demands. This short Atton Institute course teaches you how customers make decisions, what can influence such decisions and how you can understand, predict and impact those decisions. The modern business environment is rapidly reshaping, and this course will ensure you are skilled in managing such challenges.
Open new opportunities for yourself by achieving mastery in marketing and customer behaviour and learn:
- Reasons for rapid changes in consumer behaviour
- Internal and external impacts of customer behaviour
- Best means to research clients’ experience and decision-making
- Use of synergy tactics in marketing and buyer behaviour
- What to anticipate from the future due to recent changes
What will you gain
The completion of this intensive Mastery Course gives a full range of benefits:
- Know customer behaviour to achieve greater company results
- Gain insights into the principles and essentials of human behaviour
- Analyse the relationship between psychological and social aspects of behaviour
- Make a big step forward in your knowledge and career advancement
- Study main model of consumer behaviour and its link to marketing
- Define and research buyer behaviour using metrics and KPIs
- Form marketing strategies based on studies of consumer behaviour
- Apply solutions to external strategic challenges and complexities
- Obtain Mastery in the subject and become professionally confident
- Adjust your marketing strategy based on consideration of clients’ motives
- Learn current and forthcoming changes to customer behaviour
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,900.-||USD 3,400.-||USD 3,800.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Professional Marketing & Consumer Behaviour Mastery - 02 Sep 2019 Dubai, UAE|
- Introduction to Customer Behaviour and its explicit link with Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour Research and Marketing Strategy Mastery Essentials
- Role of Buyer Behaviour in the overall Marketing Strategy
- Researching Customer Behaviour to understand your potential Customers
- Fundamentals of Marketing and influence of Consumer Behaviour on Marketing
- Marketing in the digital age – Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
- The global marketplace and its tendencies for changes
- Reasons for rapid Client Behaviour Changes and adaptive strategies
- Flexibility of Marketing strategy as the main trend for coming years
- Internal impacts on Customer Behaviour as the Answer to Customer’s Awareness
- Mastering an active approach on how to educate your customers
- Professional Research on External Impacts on Consumer Behaviour Patterns
- Impact of social media on expectations, consumption pattern & behaviour
- Economic issues and global changes and their direct impact on Client Behaviour
- Customer Experience & Decision-Making – mastering and controlling it
- Applying the most effective tools to Obtain Meaningful Data on Clients’ Behaviour
- Efficient Marketing Strategy revision and Mastery with Client Emphasis
- Aligning your existing strategy and praxis to the new challenges
- Competent understanding of Buyer Behaviour and forthcoming Changes
- Be ready for changes from intuitive marketing to controlled approach
- Conclusion, Recommendations, and Analyses of Successful Examples
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|8 Sep - 12 Sep, 2019||5 Days|
|15 Sep - 19 Sep, 2019||5 Days|