Times are changing, and a typical marketing department is no longer sufficient to compete with others. Marketing has evolved to become a game-changer, and therefore, a well-defined marketing strategy results in winning the competition race. To build successful marketing tactics, you must understand the concepts and models of modern customer behaviour, and factors influencing it.
Client behaviour is a truly vital aspect of marketing as it reflects consumer reasons and motives – how and why people make decisions. Mastery in understanding customer behavior provides the ability to build and adjust marketing campaigns to meet customer demands; therefore, it is of particular importance. This course in consumer buying behavior teaches you how customers make decisions, what can influence such decisions and how you can understand, predict, and impact them. The modern business environment is rapidly reshaping, and this course will ensure you are skilled in managing such challenges.
Open new opportunities for yourself by achieving mastery in marketing and customer behaviour and learn:
- Reasons for rapid changes in consumer behavior its nature
- Main consumer behavior concepts and models
- Best means to research clients’ experience and decision-making
- Use of synergy tactics in marketing and buying behavior
- What to anticipate from the future due to recent changes
Who Should Attend
- Marketing Professionals
- Assistant Marketing Managers
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Business Executives
- Brand Managers
- All professionals who interested in Marketing
What will you gain
The completion of this intensive Mastery Course gives a full range of benefits:
- Know customer behaviour to achieve greater company results
- Gain insights into the principles and essentials of human behaviour
- Analyse the relationship between psychological and social aspects of behaviour
- Make a big step forward in your knowledge and career advancement
- Study main model of consumer behaviour and its link to marketing
- Define and research buyer behaviour using metrics and KPIs
- Form marketing strategies based on studies of consumer behaviour
- Apply solutions to external strategic challenges and complexities
- Obtain Mastery in the subject and become professionally confident
- Adjust your marketing strategy based on consideration of clients’ motives
- Learn current and forthcoming changes to customer behaviour
This course is worth 24 CPE credits
(1 credit for 50 minutes)
No CPE credits are applicable for online courses
Course schedule sample one day
|First Training Session
|Second Training Session
|Third Training Session
|Lunch and Networking
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date
|Early bird 25 days before course start date
|Regular Course Fee
|Public Course (4 days)
|Live Online Training (3 days)
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Professional Marketing & Consumer Behaviour Mastery - 18 Mar 2024 Dubai, UAE
|Professional Marketing & Consumer Behaviour Mastery - 22 Jul 2024 Dubai, UAE
|Professional Marketing & Consumer Behaviour Mastery - 18 Nov 2024 Dubai, UAE
- Fundamentals of Marketing and Influence of Consumer Behavior on Marketing
- Market segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Role of Consumer Behavior in Marketing
- Fundamentals of defining Consumer Behavior - customers’ needs and wants
- Analyzing Consumer Behavior to understand your potential customers
- Models of consumer behavior and How You Can Apply Them in Your Organization
- Economic, Psychological, Sociological, Family Decision-making, and Pavlovian Models
- Input, Process Output Model—Gandhi: Philip Kotler
- Howarth Sheth and Engel-Blackwell-Kollat Models
- Nicosia Model
- A Model of Industrial Buying Behavior
- Consumer Decision Making – How to Understand and Control It
- The Era of Consumerism and Consumer Ethics
- Understanding the consumer decision making process
- Tools to navigate and impact the decision-making process
- Alternative evaluation choice, consumption & post purchase behavior
- Particularities of E-commerce buying behavior
- Most Effective Tools to Obtain Meaningful Data on Consumer Behavior
- Revealing the customers insights
- Questionnaires & surveys, interviews and reviews
- Service & complains requests analysis
- Social media and web site behavior
- Analysis of data from third party research
- Key Factors Influencing Consumer Buying Behavior – General Overview
- Cultural Factors: Culture, Subculture, Social Class
- Social Factors Influencing Consumer Buying Behavior: Family, Reference, Role and Status
- Personal Factors: Age, Income, Occupation, Life style, Personality
- Psychological Factors: Motivation, Perception, Learning, Beliefs and attitude
- Economic Factors: Personal and Family Income, Income Expectations, Government policy
- Consumer Behavior In The Spotlight Of The Theory Of Generations
- Motives and peculiarities of consumer behavior of generations of baby boomers, X, Y, Z, ?
- Hooks for different generations - Analysis of real cases
- Practicum - Formation of key brand ideas for TA, belonging to the generations Y and Z
- Gender Psychology In Marketing And Branding
- Designing marketing for both women and men
- Key ideas triggers in "male" and "female" branding
- Practicum - formation of the creative concept of brand promotion for different gender TA.
- Deep Understanding the Psychology of Consumers – Beyond the Advanced Level
- Grasping modern Customer Loyalty and Satisfaction
- Brand switching and Impulse Buying – how to use it right and overtake your competitors
- Internet Consumer Behavior: types of online behavior and influence of the internet on it
- Neuromarketing And Consumer Perception Phenomena
- The essence and principles of the neuromarketing approach
- Neuromarketing tools to impact on the consumer
- Trigger words and trigger phrases that reinforce the impact of marketing communication
- Practicum - analysis of the best neuromarketing practices you start using today
- Management of Consumer Behavior at Points of Sale and After Sale
- Consumer behavior model and the principles of visual merchandising
- Effect of various types of POSM on the behavior of customers
- Practicum - brainstorming new ideas for creative and effective point of sale
- Affecting the post-purchase behavior – how to influence your customers after sale
- Efficient Marketing Strategy Revision and Enhancement with Consumer Emphasis
- Aligning your existing strategy to the new challenges
- Measuring and analyzing the results – campaign impact on decision making
- The future consumer – how you must be ready for the upcoming changes
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|25 Mar - 29 Mar, 2024
|20 May - 24 May, 2024
|24 Jun - 28 Jun, 2024
|15 Jul - 19 Jul, 2024
|5 Aug - 9 Aug, 2024