Building and managing a brand plays a crucial part in making your business the number one choice of customers. Your brand defines and maintains your business’s reputation and echoes your customers’ expectations and experience. Your brand is what you offer to your customers – not just a product or service, for which there may be several other providers. A strong brand makes a business stand out in the highly competitive markets and allows you to sell your products or services at a premium. But how to create a strong brand identity? By using the proven practices of strategic brand management.
This training course is your guide to the world of strategic brand management. Participants explore what branding is about. We study the whole branding process and the way how you can identify a product’s main features, benefits, and values, achieving high brand awareness. You’ll learn what positioning is, and study how to transform your team into brand ambassadors, and how to create a unique experience at every touchpoint. The course provides insights on brand equity and value as well as a formula to build your brand name and value both locally and internationally.
At our brand management certification course, we cover several crucial points in strategic brandings, such as:
- How to develop brand positioning for your competitive advantage
- Creating a personal branding plan which lets you stand out
- Understanding techniques and tactics for developing and maintaining the brand
- Developing a unique brand that will be impossible for others to copy
- Fundamental management rules and strategies for creating an excellent Digital Branding Strategy
Who Should Attend
- Brand Managers
- Marketing Staff
- Product Managers
- Business Managers
- People who want to become Brand Managers
- Marketing Professionals who want to develop a better understanding of strategic brand management
- Professionals who interested in developing and improving an efficient brand strategy
What will you gain
- Understand why branding matters so much and how brands create Value
- Identify the best brand strategies in alignment with existing and new Market Trends
- Explore the elements of Brand Equity and identify how to build sustainable brands
- Study the process of conducting a full Brand Audit to evaluate brand performance
- Create a compelling Brand via online channels and identify the digital consumer mindset
- Learn how to craft Brand Positioning and Brand Experience by managing touchpoints
- Monitor and Evaluate your Product Branding and understand how to respond to the results
- Get the essential skills and know-how on how to improve your results as a Brand Manager
- Know how to position a Brand as relevant, distinct and engaging for your Target Customers
- Create the most efficient ways to manage your Reputation online and mitigate possible risks
- Build a Strategic Brand and track its growth and sustainability using a qualified approach
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|Public Course (3 days)||USD 2,400.-||USD 2,800.-||USD 3,100.-|
|Live Online Training (2 days)||USD 1,150.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Modern Strategic Brand Management - 25 Oct 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Modern Strategic Brand Management - 25 Apr 2021 Dubai, UAE|
|Modern Strategic Brand Management - 03 Aug 2021 Dubai, UAE|
|Modern Strategic Brand Management - 24 Oct 2021 Dubai, UAE|
- Definitions and Anatomy of Brands
- The meaning of a brand and why brands matter
- Difference between branding and marketing
- Creating Ultimate Brands – how branding became a differentiation point in the business
- Pivotal Role of Customer in Brand Building
- Understanding the psychology of branding – know how your customers think
- The concept and benefits of customer-based brand equity
- Gaining and leveraging deep customer insight
- Using insights to build a customer-focused organization
- Developing a Brand Positioning That Sets You Apart from The Competition
- Competitive Analysis and defining your differentiators
- Brand Essentials: values and promise
- Segmentation and targeting and what they mean for your brand
- Establishing brand touchpoints for engagement
- Creating brand focus, strategy and culture as the differentiating aspects of brand
- Brand Equity – How to Generate a Value Premium
- Understanding brand equity and essential components/elements of brand equity
- General and specific examples of brand equity
- Designing a brand identity and its elements
- Creating an excellent Brand design and experience
- Brand Architecture & Naming
- What Brand Architecture is and which are the different models
- A branded house, a house of brands, a hybrid model and when to use each.
- Brand portfolio - developing and managing your brand portfolio
- Brand extensions – proven methods to stretch your reputation and popularity
- Key things to consider when naming your brand
- Making Your Brand Sustainable
- Best practices on how to establish brand standards and stick to them.
- Brand protection – advice on how to protect your brand even before problems might arise
- Brand delivery – reviewing key channels and methods.
- Brand execution – Delivering the Brand Through Channels That Work
- Delivering the brand through pricing
- Designing and managing the customer experience
- Exploring unconventional methods of delivering the brand
- Building Brand That Delivers an Outstanding Customer Experiences
- The customer experience journey and its correlation with branding
- The purchase funnel and why you should consider during brand development
- The touchpoint concept – identifying and prioritizing the key touchpoints
- Implementing the brand at the key touchpoints.
- Developing and Maintaining the Brand – Advanced Techniques
- How to manage a brand through an evolving life cycle
- Best branding philosophies and brand growth strategies
- Managing brands over time, geographic boundaries and market segments
- Multisensory Branding – how to lift brand to the next level
- Turning Your Employees into Brand Advocates
- What is brand engagement and why do you need it?
- Human Resource Initiatives – consistent brand communication starts with people
- Embedding the internal brand communication throughout the organization.
- Branding Reputation and Crisis Management
- Best tools to use for controlling brand reputation
- Preventing issues from escalating into crises – proven methods
- Best ways to manage damaging or angry comments both in the online and offline world
- Understanding the perfect timing for Rebranding and how to do it
- Performing a Brand Evaluation and Measuring the Results
- Brand audit techniques that you should start using immediately
- Measuring Sources and Outcomes of Brand Equity
- How to interpret the results and determine what actions you should take
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|9 Aug - 13 Aug, 2020||5 Days|
|27 Sep - 1 Oct, 2020||5 Days|
|1 Nov - 5 Nov, 2020||5 Days|
|15 Nov - 19 Nov, 2020||5 Days|
|13 Dec - 17 Dec, 2020||5 Days|