A strong marketing strategy including proper customer and market segmentation, product positioning, well-thought advertising, and promotion identifies and utilizes an organization’s competitive advantages in its current and target markets to define the best resource allocation and market penetration activities. A strategy is not of much help if not implemented and brought to life. That’s why developing an insightful marketing plan, based on a well-defined strategy, ensures marketers can contribute the highest possible value to an organization at the strategic level. The development and implementation of marketing plans, campaigns and strategies is a task that any company faces with, regardless of the field of activity, and accordingly, there must be good specialists with marketing certificates capable of making correctly.
Our Certification Marketing Strategy and Planning course provides you with knowledge on how to turn your strategy into actionable and operational plans. Participants learn how to analyze the current market situation, focus on the unique selling proposition of your product or service, and target the needs of your markets, considering the concept of 7ps of marketing. This course enables you to prepare the right marketing strategies and to develop a marketing mix specific to your market and its needs to reach the company’s marketing objectives and successfully develop and implement a clear, rewarding marketing plan. You will also learn about the differences in developing strategy depending on your target audience – B2C and B2B marketing.
Throughout the course, we cover a significant number of vital marketing topics. Here are just a few of them:
- Key aspects you must consider including in your Marketing Strategy
- How to seize great opportunities for marketing growth
- How to build customer-centric strategies and reap more benefits
- Proven methods for creating a comprehensive marketing strategy
- How to align your plan with the strategy and bring it to life
- Considering some examples of marketing plans and strategies
Who Should Attend
- Senior Management
- Public Relations Practitioners
- Sales and Marketing Managers
- Digital Marketing Managers
- Brand Managers
- Business Owners
- Marketing Analysts
- Product Marketing Managers
- Marketing Professionals responsible for strategy development
What will you gain
- Learn insight of Strategy and Planning and how to utilize both to achieve your objectives
- Conduct strategic planning and build effective marketing plans based on winning strategies
- Study how to translate corporate goals and plans into actionable and clear steps
- Understand how to apply the best practical tools and strategies to create a powerful brand
- Comprehend the key points of the buying process and how to determine customer needs
- Achieve success via market segmentation and correct product positioning
- Develop a remarkable customer-centric strategy to outperform the competition
- Understand market and industry analysis and competitive advantages and positioning
- Obtain the critical skills to prepare a marketing plan for a product or a service
- Prepare an effective budget and an integrated, comprehensive product/service action plan
- Apply the knowledge from the course to achieve outstanding performance and results
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Certificate in Marketing Strategy and Planning - 19 Jan 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Certificate in Marketing Strategy and Planning - 17 May 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Certificate in Marketing Strategy and Planning - 13 Sep 2020 Dubai, UAE|
- What is Marketing Strategy
- The role and scope of Marketing. Marketing strategy basics
- The customer focus & escalating influence of technology
- Digital and online developments – the big picture of market changes
- The strategic Marketing planning & decision-making process
- Measuring Market Opportunities
- The gap between long-term objectives and current company performance
- Situation & opportunity analysis
- Use of market research for Marketing strategy decisions
- Analysis of various strategic alternatives
- Blue Ocean versus Red Ocean strategies
- Key factors shaping the choice of strategy
- Designing Life Cycle Strategies:
- Basic product/service life cycles
- Product/service life cycle strategic elements and how they differ per stage
- Key strategies for the different psychographic groups
- Core elements of the growth strategies matrix
- Applying the growth strategies matrix to your strategy development process
- Customer-Centric Strategies – Treat Your Customers the Way You Want to Be Treated
- Segmentation basics & variables
- Targeting attractive segments
- Using customer needs and insights to your advantage
- Understanding customers’ perceptions and how to manage those perceptions
- Lifetime value of a loyal customer – why is this analysis vital?
- Reviewing the cost of lost customer impact – think twice, how much does it REALLY cost?
- Managing Brand Value – Never Underestimate the Power of Brand
- Differentiation and positioning.
- Effective positioning and how to create a powerful Value Proposition
- Best methods to create, maintain or improve brand positioning
- Strategically managing tactical programs to fit the brand
- How to keep brand integrity and manage brand value at all levels of the organization
- Promotion Strategy & Marketing Channels
- Preparing promotion strategy
- Role of the Marketing Mix.
- Boost your Communications to the next level - Integrated Marketing Communications
- The new digital marketing world – critical success factors in the digital age including Social Media
- Online & Offline content delivery and marketing channels that marketers need to manage today
- Developing and implementing sales force & promotion strategy
- Product Strategies
- The strategic analysis of existing products
- Developing product & branding strategies
- Growing your product portfolio. Continuous innovation & new product development
- The Role of Pricing in Marketing Strategy
- Strategic role of price
- External, uncontrollable pricing forces impacting strategy
- What are the internal, controllable pricing elements?
- Analysing the pricing situations
- Selecting the pricing strategy
- Determining specific prices and policies
- Marketing Strategies for Different Markets and Competitive Environments
- Strategies for new market entry
- Strategies for growth markets
- Strategies for mature and declining markets
- Competing in global markets
- The Business Situation Analysis – How Analysis May Save Your Money and Time
- Understanding the framework for competitive analysis
- Competitive, customer and environmental analyses
- SWOT and TOWS Analysis – How to perform a flawless analysis
- Portfolio Analysis and Design (The Boston Consulting Group Matrix)
- Marketing Strategy Implementation and Control
- Aligning strategic, operational and tactical level plans to optimize the effect
- Distributing responsibilities across the organization – proper delegation and coordination
- Preparing the Marketing plan & defining the budget for marketing, ROI
- Performance criteria and information needs
- Performance assessment and action
Marketing has become quite a complicated and comprehensive domain. To build a truly successful marketing campaign, a lot of factors should be considered and many specialists should be involved. But none of those efforts would make sense without a thorough, well-thought-out, and detailed strategy, resulting in a clear plan, which will then be executed.
To create a marketing strategy and plan, you cannot simply go to the web and copy and paste someone’s else tactics. You have to be an experienced and well-educated marketing specialist, and you have to obtain the necessary qualification and skills for yourself.
Fortunately, there is an optimal solution to help you master your marketing planning and strategy development in one go with the help of the Atton Institute’s “Certificate in Marketing Strategy and Planning” training course.
As a modern marketer, you’re required to analyze, compare, and make conclusions based on numbers and the results of conducted tests, but simultaneously, you also have to be creative in order to develop an extraordinary and effective strategy and plan. This might sound a bit contradictory, but it is the only path to success that has proved its effectiveness time and time again over our numerous years of practice and experience. This is the approach that we use in this marketing strategy course.
Achieving success with your marketing strategy lies in finding the right flow, which you will learn through this marketing planning course:
Marketing Strategy + Marketing Plan + Implementation = Success;
- Strategy answers the question, “What should be done?” It correlates with the values and goals of the company. It is the point that differentiates winners from losers, because it is here that you decide (1) who your customers are and (2) what you should do to reach and satisfy them. These are the two most important questions you can ask and will determine 50% of your success.
- The plan answers to the question, “How should you do it?” It is directly related to the strategy and consists of a detailed explanation of tools and techniques that will help you to stand out against the competition.
- Implementation is the phase when you put strategy and plan together and your ideas come to life. It’s also the point at which this marketing strategy training course can only equip you with advice and tips, because the work must be done by you!
The key to success is in the sequence of the three elements in the above-mentioned formula. Most marketers get pulled into a trap and start buying paid advertising, ordering expensive brochures, and paying bloggers even before they’ve determined their strategy and plan. The desire to start doing anything simply to avoid being inactive is is tempting, but tricky, and often has negative effects.
The Marketing Strategy and Planning course from Atton will teach you how to avoid the most common mistakes by implementing the best tactics from around the world, used by the most respected and powerful companies. You’ll learn how to master all the tools necessary for developing an impeccable strategy and flawless plan.
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|15 Dec - 19 Dec, 2019||5 Days|
|22 Dec - 26 Dec, 2019||5 Days|
|26 Jan - 30 Jan, 2020||5 Days|
|29 Mar - 2 Apr, 2020||5 Days|