The word “Marketing” is abuzz everywhere nowadays, but only a limited number of professionals possess true Competency in this area. The complexity of Marketing lies in its versatility. To know only some elements of marketing is not sufficient to create professional and impactful marketing plans and campaigns, and thus it is vital to develop skills in each and every aspect of modern marketing.
Our Marketing Competency Mastery course provides you with indispensable proficiency in Marketing and saves you time, effort and money. In this course you will study the entire modern Marketing landscape, including cutting-edge techniques and strategies and a targeted Marketing approach using the latest data analysis. You’ll also gain numerous other tools for Marketing cost optimization and increased efficiency. After attending this course, you will obtain Competence and Mastery in creating and realizing great Marketing plans and strategies and be fully equipped for the challenges of the modern business environment.
Extend your vision of modern Marketing through this training course from Atton Institute and acquire the knowledge that allows you and your company to prosper and thrive, such as:
- Prepare an exceptional Marketing analysis to boost your efficiency as a Marketer
- Acquire clear vision and competency on multichannel Marketing and the Marketing Mix
- Learn how to develop a successful Marketing funnel and brand strategy
- Use the best methods to better understand your clients and make your brand remarkable
- Use the latest Marketing tools and be ready for the changes in the future of Marketing
What will you gain
Upon completion of this short and intensive professional course, participants will have knowledge and certified skills on how to:
- Use the gained knowledge for personal and professional growth
- Create, master and execute a successful and impactful marketing strategy
- Use customer, competitor, and market analyses to identify strategic opportunities
- Study the 4 Ps of the Marketing Mix and implications on marketing strategy
- Gain competency in competitive advantages through a customer-centric strategy
- Embed the best product marketing principles and get maximum return and outcome
- Optimize marketing costs and efforts via an improved targeted approach
- Identify and utilize the appropriate channels to achieve the highest results
- Understand analytics and explore the best metrics for knowing your market
- Boost your professional skills and get certified for career development
- Get ready for the present and upcoming changes in the marketing environment
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Marketing Competency Mastery - CPE Endorsed - 24 Nov 2019 Dubai, UAE|
- Marketing in the Modern Business world and the 4 Ps of the Marketing Mix
- Current Trends, Challenges and Prospects in the Modern Marketing Landscape
- Customer Centricity in Marketing Strategy as the key element of Success
- Defining Specific, measurable, achievable and realistic Marketing Objectives
- Day to day application of Marketing in the current Professional Environment
- Consumer Data Analysis – how to Identify your correct Target Customers
- Competitive Analysis – how to find out everything about your Competitors
- Direct, Active, Inbound, Outbound, Guerrilla, Promotional and other Strategies
- B2B & B2C Marketing – the main differences in Strategies and Techniques
- Digital Marketing channels and the most Useful Facts on how to succeed with them
- Market Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning and Key Aspects of the Marketing Mix
- Steps in Market Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning under the 4 Ps
- Optimizing your Target Market and Exploring the Marketing Funnel
- Marketing Strategy and Identifying short-term and long-term Marketing Goals
- Development of a Marketing Plan, its Implementation and Budgeting the Costs
- Common Marketing Faults and best International Praxis to effectively Avoid them
- Marketing Cost Optimization and increase in ROI – the available Digital Tools
- Looking into the Future of Marketing – AI, Social Engagement & Client in Focus
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|8 Sep - 12 Sep, 2019||5 Days|
|15 Sep - 19 Sep, 2019||5 Days|