Change management implies the ability of a transformation manager to effectively implement changes and is an essential competency in rapidly growing market environment. The next phase in global company development is likely to be even more revolutionary than anything we’ve seen in the new millennium so far. This change management training equips participants with the tools they need to actively prepare, implement, and reinforce innovations in their organizations.
Throughout this course on effective implementation of change, participants learn all nuances of the business model of change and the innovations implementation approaches that they will ultimately be able to apply in their companies. We will elaborate on the critical success factors for a innovations implementation team so you can understand which steps you should undertake for the successful execution of innovations. Participants will also review case studies and examples of implementing culture change in workplaces and whole organizations, followed by critical analysis and discussion. We will work on various cases of organizational change management intervention throughout the course. At the end of the training, we will cover multiple reliable strategies of innovation reinforcement, so participants will know how to strengthen the effect of innovations.
Course attendees will be equipped with the following crucial competencies in change management:
- Estimate the impact of change implementation on organizational performance
- Know how to deal with psychological reactions to innovations effectively
- Develop the ability to design strategies to overcome resistance to change
- Implement innovation programs while taking organizational design factors into account
- Recognize the key preparation and planning elements required by the change implementation team
- Learn how to use tools and techniques to reinforce innovations.
Who Should Attend
- Managers and Leaders
- Human Resource (HR) Personnel
- Project Managers
- Managers who want to make changes that will be extremely beneficial for a company
- Professionals who are going to take up managerial positions
- Individuals who want to lead and facilitate successful changes in their organizations
What will you gain
- Become a master of change that can overcome any business obstacle
- Understand why and how you should communicate change in your organization
- Deal with negative psychological reactions to change and crush them
- Get a clear understanding of the business model of change
- Use the Kotter and ADKAR implementation frameworks appropriately
- Be armed with various change implementation approaches
- Know how to execute change through the organizational design perspective
- Be aware of and avoid common mistakes when transforming your organizational culture
- Refresh your project management skills for a more systematic approach
- Understand how to advance your preparation stage to a superior level
- Know how to perform real-time monitoring and modifications for better reactions
- Learn how to collect feedback and use other reinforcement methods
This course is worth 30 CPE credits
(1 credit for 50 minutes)
No CPE credits are applicable for online courses
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|Public Course (5 days)||USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
|Live Online Training (3 days)||USD 1,550.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Leading and Managing Change for Business Success - 03 Apr 2023 Dubai, UAE|
|Leading and Managing Change for Business Success - 07 Aug 2023 Dubai, UAE|
|Leading and Managing Change for Business Success - 20 Nov 2023 Dubai, UAE|
- Change is the only constant
- Sources of change
- The business imperative to change
- Change: proactive or reactive
- Change and strategy
- How much change is required?
- 5 types of organizational change
- Communicating change
- Why change must be communicated
- Essential components of a change communication plan
- Key rules for successful communication regarding change
- Human psychological responses to change and overcoming resistance to change
- Resistance to change, SALY
- How to proactively manage and mitigate the stages of the SARAH model
- How to proactively manage and mitigate the stages of the Kubler-Ross model
- 4 psychological profiles when dealing with change
- Individual assessment of your change profile (questionnaire)
- How to apply this to colleagues and people affected by change
- The change agent
- Models of change agency
- Change agent tools and framework
- Competencies of the change agent
- The Business Model of Change
- Identify the business need or opportunity
- Define the project (scope and objectives)
- Design the business solution (new processes, systems, and organizational structure)
- Develop the new business processes and systems
- Implement the business solution into the organization
- Change implementation approaches
- The ADKAR model of change (Awareness, Desire, Knowledge, Ability, Reinforcement)
- Applications of ADKAR
- Methods and processes for each step
- Overcoming obstacles, resisting forces, and challenges at each stage
- Limitations of ADKAR
- Kotter’s 8-step change model
- The organizational design perspective
- The change equation
- 7 concepts of change
- Assessing organizational readiness for change using the McKinsey 7-S model
- McKinsey’s 24 actions for transformation
- Particular challenges regarding organizational culture
- Common mistakes when transforming organizational culture
- How to sustain cultural changes in an organization
- The need for powerful sponsors
- Key success factors for the change management team
- The Gartner hype cycle applied to organizational change leaders
- Project management skills
- Stakeholder communication and management plan
- Creating customized communications plans
- Identifying sponsors
- Identifying resistance areas
- Coaching plans
- Training plans
- Resistance management plans
- Implementation, monitoring, and reacting in real time
- Reinforcing change
- Designing the feedback assessment tools
- Collecting feedback
- Auditing compliance
- Implementing corrective actions
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|8 May - 12 May, 2023||5 Days|
|15 May - 19 May, 2023||5 Days|
|19 Jun - 23 Jun, 2023||5 Days|
|3 Jul - 7 Jul, 2023||5 Days|
|24 Jul - 28 Jul, 2023||5 Days|
|31 Jul - 4 Aug, 2023||5 Days|
|7 Aug - 11 Aug, 2023||5 Days|
|28 Aug - 1 Sep, 2023||5 Days|
|4 Sep - 8 Sep, 2023||5 Days|
|2 Oct - 6 Oct, 2023||5 Days|