Great leaders can achieve unprecedented results and pave a company’s path to the highest achievements. However, leadership alone cannot do much. Leadership has to be translated and broadcasted to stakeholders via efficient and thoroughly defined communication. Therefore among the competencies of a good leader, communication stands alone and without exaggeration we can say that effective leadership is all about communicating effectively.
Throughout this course, you will be able to develop and enhance both your leadership and communication competencies, which together form a synergy and amplify each other. Participants will learn what it takes to be a leader and how they can ensure that their messages are heard and interpreted correctly, in a word, they will learn how to improve talking skills. You will discover how to use storytelling for business leaders, deliver outstanding presentations, improve your overall verbal and non-verbal skills, and impeccably communicate organizational vision, trust, and other leadership competencies related to communication. Also, you will learn how to use communication in critical leadership situations. Communicating change and new initiatives will no longer be a challenge for you, and neither will resolving crises and conflicts or motivating employees.
This course is for managers of all levels who want to leverage their efficinecy to the limit by mastering the following leadership communication skills:
- Choosing the right channel for conveying your leadership messages
- Improve internal communication in an organisation
- Define strategies for improving intrapersonal communication
- Choose the way you should communicate at every stage of the change process
- Create organizational loyalty via efficient communication
- Practice the best motivational techniques to boost personnel morale
Who Should Attend
- Heads of Departments
- Team leaders
- Project managers
- HR managers
- Business Professionals who are responsible for people management
- Anyone who wants to strengthen their leadership via communication skills
- Professionals who are planning to take a managerial position
What will you gain
- Be able to find your leadership voice and translate it via the right channels
- Become a leader who inspires and can lead people even through dark times
- Understand the importance of stories and get acquainted with storytelling techniques
- Master a broad range of communication tools for effective leadership
- Deliver innovative ideas to people and deal effectively with possible resistance
- Use your communication skills as a differentiation advantage in your company
- Know how to adjust your communication style to various difficult situations
- Resolve any crisis or conflict without allowing it to escalate
- Create an atmosphere that motivates employees and boosts productivity
- Practice communication techniques that allow you to make a difference
- Communicate your ideas in a way that will make a positive impact
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|Public Course (5 days)||USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
|Live Online Training (3 days)||USD 1,550.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Leadership and Powerful Communication Certificate (CPE) - 14 Nov 2021 Dubai, UAE|
|Leadership and Powerful Communication Certificate (CPE) - 10 Apr 2022 Dubai, UAE|
|Leadership and Powerful Communication Certificate (CPE) - 24 Jul 2022 Dubai, UAE|
|Leadership and Powerful Communication Certificate (CPE) - 04 Sep 2022 Dubai, UAE|
|Leadership and Powerful Communication Certificate (CPE) - 13 Nov 2022 Dubai, UAE|
- Leadership Fundamentals
- Definition of a leader and leadership
- Leadership styles
- Leadership vs. Management
- Qualities of a leader
- Leadership Communication
- What is leadership communication?
- Purposes of leadership communication
- Elements of effective leadership communication
- Finding Your Leadership Voice
- Picking the correct channels to send your message
- Communication Toolbox for Leaders
- Storytelling for leaders
- Perfecting the elevator pitch
- Building rapport for leaders
- Using metaphors, slogans, and calls to action
- Public speaking & presentations
- Body language for leaders
- Mind maps and other visual methods of communication
- Adjusting your message to the audience’s needs, wants and style
- Communicating Organizational Vision and Trust
- Define a vision and mission
- How to build a shared vision
- Creating standards of performance
- Creating SMART goals
- Using Balanced Scorecard
- Communicating Change in an Organization
- Aspects that help to translate innovative ideas into real practices
- How to deal with people’s reactions to changing practices
- All stages in the process of leading staff through change
- Communicating Initiatives in an Organization
- Methods to galvanize people
- Ensuring that the call to action is relevant
- Understanding affinity and internal networks
- Communicating Organizational Loyalty
- Reinforcing organizational strengths
- Using success stories internally
- Listening effectively to address employee grievances
- Supervising for success
- Giving and receiving tough feedback
- Resolving Crisis and Conflicts
- Communicating difficult situations
- Communicating in a crisis with external stakeholders
- Using the power of reframing
- Resolving conflicts between internal stakeholders
- Handling office politics and rumors effectively
- Recognition and Motivation of Staff
- What motivates employees
- Difference between external and internal motivation
- How leaders can influence a work group’s climate - best ways to motivate staff
- Indications/signs of low motivation and performance
- Work climate and its influence on staff performance
- Role of the leader as a liaison within the facility and the larger system
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|31 Oct - 4 Nov, 2021||5 Days|
|14 Nov - 18 Nov, 2021||5 Days|
|12 Dec - 16 Dec, 2021||5 Days|
|2 Jan - 6 Jan, 2022||5 Days|
|23 Jan - 27 Jan, 2022||5 Days|