A crisis is some incident and emergency event that leads to an unstable, uncontrollable, and hazardous situation in a company, and it happens far more often then we’d like. Any business and any department can face a problem or an emergency, and effective crisis management is the responsibility of people in charge. They should know how to prevent this situation and have an incident response plan. Thus crisis management skills are critical, and our crisis management course can help you to develop them.
In this crisis management certification course, participants will learn how to conduct a risk assessment and identify potential risks at early stages – managing crises before they happen. Besides, they will learn how to see a potentially harsh situation from a multi-stakeholder perspective and act appropriately through emergency response frameworks and an incident response plan. Participants will also review how to make and manage a special team with properly assigned roles and responsibilities, as well as learn everything they should know about reputation crisis management: controlling brand image and reputation, interacting with press and media, and normalizing social media communications. By the end of the course, you will know how to establish and improve organizational resilience, set and exercise clear rules and procedures for handling crises.
This training course will equip you with many useful skills for overcoming a crisis, such as:
- Be able to conduct a proper risk assessment
- Consider various types of crisis management
- Have a step-by-step guide for how to respond to emergencies
- Create crisis management teams dealing with threats
- Deal with stressful problem communications skillfully
- Prevent crises from happening and learn from the mistakes of others
Who Should Attend
- Business Continuity Manager
- Disaster Recovery Managers
- Emergency Management
- Crisis Management Executives
- Senior Management
- Operations Managers
- Anyone who wants to know how to respond to crises effectively
What will you gain
- Realize what a crisis is and how to deal with it properly
- Adapt a crisis management philosophy that helps you to be prepared
- Learn more about cyber threats and how to handle them effectively
- Consider your responsibility to be ready for a crisis
- Understand the fundamentals of business continuity management
- Master the best collaboration techniques in crisis management teams
- Know how to deal with brand image and reputation during a crisis
- Study the best business cases and apply best practices to your situation
- Bring your organizational resilience to the next level
- Be aware of the essentials of change management
- Immediately apply the learned materials right at your workplace
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|Public Course (5 days)||USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
|Live Online Training ( 4 days)||USD 2,050.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Crisis Management Certification (CPD) - 31 Oct 2021 Dubai, UAE|
|Crisis Management Certification (CPD) - 27 Mar 2022 Dubai, UAE|
|Crisis Management Certification (CPD) - 19 Jun 2022 Dubai, UAE|
|Crisis Management Certification (CPD) - 30 Oct 2022 Dubai, UAE|
- Introduction to Crisis Management
- Definition of a Crisis
- Definition of Crisis Management
- Crisis Management Philosophy
- Changing world of crises
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management Assessment
- Types of Risk
- Identifying Risks Early
- Cyber Threats
- Self-Awareness in Crises
- Change Drivers
- Understanding crisis from a multi-stakeholder perspective
- Assuming responsibility for a crisis
- Responding quickly and appropriately
- Responding to a Crisis
- Emergency response frameworks
- Steps in responding to an emergency
- Planning for emergencies in advance
- Creating an incident response plan
- Business Continuity Management - ensuring continuity of the critical processes of a business
- Crisis Management Teams
- Developing a crisis management team
- Assigning roles and responsibilities
- Collaboration techniques in crisis management
- Training and coaching of the crisis management team
- Crisis Communications
- Brand image and reputation
- Assigning key stakeholders as spokespeople
- Determining a leader for the crisis communications team
- Establishing a chain of command for crisis communications
- Developing holding statements
- Interacting with press and media
- Social media communications
- Developing Organizational Resilience
- Building 'listening and monitoring' systems
- Developing strong feedback mechanisms
- Building stakeholder listening posts
- Advanced contingency planning for crises
- Fundamentals of Change Management - learn from emergencies
- How to prevent a crisis from happening again and lessons learned
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|31 Oct - 4 Nov, 2021||5 Days|
|14 Nov - 18 Nov, 2021||5 Days|
|12 Dec - 16 Dec, 2021||5 Days|
|2 Jan - 6 Jan, 2022||5 Days|
|23 Jan - 27 Jan, 2022||5 Days|