The movement of goods, components, and materials, their storage both at intermediate points and at final destination spots, resolving issues with customs should find reliable partners, any required calculations, analysis of the transport services market, preparing the necessary documents – all these and a bunch of other small tasks are within the scope of a logistician. With the help of our logistics courses, you will be able to gain specific knowledge and develop the necessary management skills to successfully work as a logistics manager both in the UAE and in the international arena.
The quality of the work of a logistician directly affects the quality of the overall management, finished product and, significantly, its cost. Such a specialist must ensure the uninterrupted supply of goods, components, and materials under any circumstances, even force majeure.
As for companies that need logisticians, these are primarily businesses engaged in cargo transportation. Besides, well-established logistics are required for large companies that purchase many components and spare parts and send their products worldwide.
Did you know? According to the forecast, the logistics market of the UAE grow by approximately 7% per year and reach $11.87 billion by 2026.
Warehouse management and supply chain logistic. What should a logistic manager know?
So, what are logistics courses aimed at? What should a logistician know and be able to do? This specialist must have excellent knowledge of management and economics, a good understanding of mathematics and logic, and be able to apply innovative technologies in his work and have appropriate software. In an ideal case, this should be a specialist who:
- understands the organization of cargo transportation;
- coordinates internal and external communications of the company;
- develops reporting forms and methods;
- manages warehouses;
- analyzes the effectiveness of the company's logistics operations;
- competently allocates resources intended for logistics activities;
- coordinates the work of the logistics department with other corporate divisions.
Besides, to do this job well, a logistician must constantly be aware of changes in the legislation relating to this work, and regular training, in particular professional courses, will help with this.
Whom are logistics courses for?
These logistics courses in Dubai will be helpful for:
- Logistics specialists;
- Supply chain managers;
- Procurement specialists;
- Quality management specialists;
- Operations managers.
And all those who want to get new knowledge and management skills necessary for career advancement.
What will you get after completing the logistics training courses?
Upon completion of the logistics and supply chain management courses, their participants:
- Master the basic principles of supply chain management.
- Will be able to integrate continuity of supply strategies into the company's work.
- Explore the application of environmentally sound technologies for supply chain sustainability.
- Test methods of mathematical modeling and statistical analysis in the supply chain work.
- Learn best practices and best practices from real-life examples of the best professionals in the field.
- Master modern technologies, including AI, in debugging the work of logistics chains.
Why should you take the short training in logistics in Dubai?
So, why should you register for the Atton Institute’s logistics courses in Dubai? There are at least five reasons to do this:
1. The fastest result in Dubai, UAE
We are a recognized provider of specialized courses in Dubai, UAE. In our work, we use our unique teaching methodology – Atton LPI Learning Methodology©. Using this methodology, our students just in 5 days (the duration of our standard course) master all the necessary material, which would typically take weeks. Our training is intensive courses in which you will receive a minimum of theoretical material and a maximum of valuable management skills that you can immediately put into practice in your company. We value your time and are ready to provide the result in the shortest possible time.
2. Large selection of courses
On our site, you will find over 40 categories and 120 courses in various areas. Each of our courses is repeated at least once a quarter, or even more often, so you can choose a convenient time for yourself, even if you have already missed it for some reason. You will find all the necessary information on our website, including the course program, class schedule, cost, etc. If you have any difficulties with the choice, our consultants are ready to tell you everything you need, so feel free to contact us at the number listed on the Atton Institute website.
3. Payment and discounts
The cost of our course depends on how early you book it. Our discount system is as follows*:
- ~10% for early birds (more than 25 days before the start of the course).
- ~20% for very early birds (more than 70 days before the start of the course).
* The discount amount depends on the exchange rate and may differ slightly from what is indicated here.
We accept payment in any convenient form: bank transfer, check, or cash. The amount of the discount does not depend on the form of payment.
All those who complete the logistics short courses from the Atton Institute will receive our certificate, which has several degrees of protection. Its authenticity can be checked through a special site form or by calling our manager.
5. Registration in two steps
All you need to register is to fill out a small form on the site and then pay the bill from our manager in any way convenient for you. The entire procedure can take less than 1 hour. Our managers are always ready to help you if you have any difficulties.
So, why do you need logistics courses from the Atton Institute?
- We are one of the best providers of professional courses and training in Dubai, UAE, with a wide range of work in the market.
- Our courses are intensive, during which you master the maximum amount of log material in the shortest possible time. The training takes place in groups of 10 people at the base of one of the best hotels in Dubai.
- Training is conducted by the best professionals in their field, who have developed training programs and are ready to share their wholesale and best practices with you. Our courses are made by professionals for professionals.
- Our managers are ready to help you at all stages, from choosing a course according to your requests to obtaining a certificate.
- We have a flexible schedule, so you can always sign up for a course as soon as possible, even if you missed one.
We offer only up-to-date knowledge and skills, only what is of value and what can be put into practice. After completing our warehousing and logistics courses, you can significantly improve your company's logistics system and advance your career.