HR manager plays a crucial role in innovation implementation process. The most effective development strategies focus on people and talent management practices, placing human resource in a unique position to empower innovative behaviors and practices within an organization. A human resource manager has an excellent position for implementing innovation strategy and creative thinking in organizations, introducing innovative practices, and HR creative ideas. However, in many organizations, human resource departments do not carry out this function to the extent they could. So, our course is intended to solve this problem by presenting the most innovative HR practices for its participants.
This course, HR’s Role in innovative development and creative thinking includes two parts. The first part gives you, as a professional, a thorough understanding of the tools and techniques of creative thinking and how they fold into the tools, techniques, and practices of ideation management and innovation management. During the second part of the course, we will have a detailed discussion and review, with exercises, about how HR can enable innovative development, besides participants will share some creative HR ideas with each other. We review specific actions, processes, and OD elements required from human recruiter to enable strong innovative development in any organization. We close the course with a review of current global innovative development trends and innovative ideas for human recruiting department.
This course is essential for HR Directors, Executives, Partners, and Organization Design executives and specialists, who would like to enable innovative development in your organizations and achieve the following objectives:
- Understand how to activate innovative development process in your organization
- Know how to operate and switch between different thinking styles efficiently
- Reveal how to apply the various innovation implementation methodologies
- Practice several ideation techniques with real problems
- Learn how to develop and sustain an innovative organization
- Review the appropriate trends that you can apply to your company
Who Should Attend
- HR Professionals
- HR Managers
- Anyone who is interested in HR innovative practices
- Managers who want to come up with creative ideas for better people management
What will you gain
- Understand the role of HR in enabling and improving innovation in your organization
- Understand the human capital and organization development elements to be implemented to enable innovation in your organization
- Be able to consciously switch between different thinking styles (creative, analytical, systems, critical, etc.)
- Understand and exercise various ideation techniques
- Understand the applicability of the different innovation methodologies to your organization
- Be able to apply and manage the right idea management process in your organization
- Apply an innovation management process – and modify as appropriate – for your organization
- Manage your innovation portfolio according to innovation types, taking the strategic and market context into account
- Understand how to build and sustain an innovative organization
- An overview of appropriate KPIs for different innovation types and organizational contexts
- Understand the current global business-oriented and HR-related innovation trends
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|Public Course (5 days)||USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
|Live Online Training (3 days)||USD 1,550.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|HR Role in Innovation and Creative Thinking - 14 Aug 2023 Dubai, UAE|
|HR Role in Innovation and Creative Thinking - 30 Oct 2023 Dubai, UAE|
- Reasons why everyone wants innovation, but no one wants to change
- The innovation imperative and risks of innovation
- The innovator’s dilemma
- Thinking types
- Analytical vs. creative thinking
- Questionnaire: Are you a creative or analytical thinker?
- Divergent vs. convergent thinking
- Lateral thinking
- Systems thinking
- Inspirational thinking
- Principles of creative thinking
- Analytical vs. critical thinking
- Bringing it all together
- Ideation – creative thinking strategies and the idea generation process
- Opposite Thinking*
- Rip and Rap
- Ego Alter
- Problem Framing
- Mind Mapping*
- Six Thinking Hats*
* You will have the opportunity to practice these ideation techniques in full. It’s possible to practice others as well.
- Enhancing creativity and problem-solving at the team level
- Driver of creativity and problem-solving at the team level
- Enablers of team creativity and problem-solving
- The synergistic mechanism by which teams solve problems
- Creativity under constraints – fine as is
- We cannot operate in a vacuum
- Constraints actually stimulate creativity
- An active recognition and definition of constraints is helpful
- Determine clear design criteria
- Using creativity to enhance problem-solving processes and decision making
- Determining where creative thinking processes can help in the standard decision-making process
- Innovation types/models
- Innovation types/models (cont.)
- The Innovation Matrix
- Ten Types of Innovation
- Innovation based on Industry Cycles
- The Innovation Ambition Matrix
- Innovation methodologies
- Lean startup
- Customer journey
- Product configuration
- Innovation management
- Definition and motivation
- Idea management
- Idea management committee
- Idea evaluation
- Innovation management process
- Innovation portfolio management
- Innovation pipeline for different time horizons
- Resource allocation
- Taking an overall view of your innovation portfolio
- Human Resources as a key enabler of innovation
- Human capital
- Organization development elements (recruitment for innovation, innovation culture, performance management for innovation, and so on)
- Development of a draft action plan for your HR department to enable innovation in your organization
- Organization design for disruptive innovation
- KPIs in innovation
- A brief overview of business-oriented innovation KPIs
- Defining KPIs for HC and OD interventions to support innovation
- Current innovation trends
- Macro trends
- Digital trends
- Key insights from global innovation managers
- Global HR survey: The Future of HR 2019
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|19 Jun - 23 Jun, 2023||5 Days|
|3 Jul - 7 Jul, 2023||5 Days|
|24 Jul - 28 Jul, 2023||5 Days|
|31 Jul - 4 Aug, 2023||5 Days|
|7 Aug - 11 Aug, 2023||5 Days|
|28 Aug - 1 Sep, 2023||5 Days|
|4 Sep - 8 Sep, 2023||5 Days|
|2 Oct - 6 Oct, 2023||5 Days|
|23 Oct - 27 Oct, 2023||5 Days|
|30 Oct - 3 Nov, 2023||5 Days|