Career development and succession planning are things that emphasize a balance between people and organizational needs, simultaneously revealing gaps in staff structure and eliminates breaches that can save a lot of time and money for your company. Implementing a career development and succession planning approach helps your organization to overcome pain points such as nurturing new leaders within the organization and minimizing competency gaps. So, these are the main benefits of succession planning in an organization, but how to create a career path for employees? With a developed career growth strategy, and our special course will help you with this.
This training will provide all participants with a clear understanding of what should be done within their organizations to implement corporate career development initiatives for the professional growth of each employee. Attendees will learn how to design career growth systems and measure results. Throughout the course, participants will practice and be able to understand a broad range of career development tools and methodologies that can be immediately implemented at their workplaces. Attendees will also learn how to integrate coaching tools for personal professional growth in their organization and how beneficial it can be for their overall professional growth strategy. At the end of the course, all participants will thoroughly go through the phases of succession planning, starting from the initiation stage and finishing with an evaluation of achieved results.
All HR professionals can benefit from this training, and the following skills will be acquired through the course:
- Increase the satisfaction and loyalty of your employees via new initiatives
- Implement a reliable career development and talent management strategy in your company
- Use innovative and progressive tools for the professional growth of staff
- Apply a coaching approach to overcome various organizational problems
- Create an efficient succession program for long-term business success
- Initiate talent management activities to meet key business requirements
Who Should Attend
- Department Heads
- Senior Managers
- HR Professionals
- People and Career Development Specialists
- Human Resources Managers
- Line Managers
- HR Business Partners
- People at the start of HR career or those who want to dive deeper into people development
What will you gain
- Make a positive impact on the performance of the organization via career development
- Increase the efficiency of all departments through the application of talent management
- Reduce the turnover of your staff and improve satisfaction at work
- Improve employee engagement and increase business performance
- Make your career development program a competitive advantage for your company
- Change your focus from traditional to to career development focus
- Learn how to design career developments systems that bring results
- Assess your current state and reveal the gaps to fill for organizational improvement
- Acquire techniques that will help you to overcome any challenges in succession planning
- Advance your company via superior talent management tools and methods
- Make your organization stand out with a superior “focus on people” strategy
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|Public Course (5 days)||USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
|Live Online Training (3 days)||USD 1,550.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Career Development and Succession Planning - 13 Dec 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Career Development and Succession Planning - 07 Mar 2021 Dubai, UAE|
|Career Development and Succession Planning - 13 Jun 2021 Dubai, UAE|
|Career Development and Succession Planning - 05 Sep 2021 Dubai, UAE|
|Career Development and Succession Planning - 12 Dec 2021 Dubai, UAE|
- What is the priority - people or performance?
- Traditional focus versus career development focus
- People and organizational needs
- Today's top priorities in HR
- Disengagement and the downward performance spiral
- Designing career development systems
- The importance of development
- Objectives of career development systems
- Indicators of career program effectiveness
- Career development issues with teams
- Career management -definition and important concepts
- The basics of succession planning
- Definition of succession planning
- Benefits of formal succession planning
- Changes in the organization related to career development
- Career development: tools and methodologies
- Career scenarios
- Implications of workplace changes
- Career personality tests
- Development programs for professional competencies of employees
- Career consulting at different stages of the employee's work
- The role of mentors in career development
- How to work with high potential employees: assessment and development methods
- Assessment and development centers
- Definition of career development and succession planning
- Techniques for reliable and effective performance assessment
- What are the factors affecting assessments?
- Assessment methodology
- How to use evaluation results for staff development plans
- Tips for giving feedback after assessments
- Coaching tools in career development
- Coaching opportunities in career development and succession planning
- Who is the coach for an employee: Manager, Trainer, or HR?
- Career crisis - how to help your employees
- Coaching tools for different succession and career development situations
- Corporate succession program
- Challenges of succession planning
- Parallel and innovative approaches
- Forecast of the company's needs and the Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Creating a succession plan
- Best practices of succession planning
- Phases of Succession Planning
- Begin the program
- Needs assessment on current roles & responsibilities
- Performance appraisals or reviews
- Measure future employee capabilities
- Gap analysis
- Bridge the gap
- Evaluate and monitor the program
- Talent management – a new proactive approach to focus on
- Talent acquisition – steps and best practices for the recruiting process
- Talent alignment – coordinating new personnel with a long-term view
- Talent assessment: performance management and diversity – creating a fair and inclusive environment
- Talent measurement/compensation
- Talent retention and transition
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|1 Nov - 5 Nov, 2020||5 Days|
|15 Nov - 19 Nov, 2020||5 Days|
|13 Dec - 17 Dec, 2020||5 Days|
|3 Jan - 7 Jan, 2021||5 Days|
|24 Jan - 28 Jan, 2021||5 Days|