The dynamic world of finance presents a constant stream of challenges. In an era where firms and government bodies wrestle with unprecedented financial turbulence and uncertainties, understanding and managing financial risk has never been more crucial. Market fluctuations, credit risk, liquidity risk, and operational hazards threaten financial stability and profitability, urging the need for robust financial risk management (FRM).
FRM course offers an effective solution to this prevalent problem. This training program provides a comprehensive exploration of financial risk management within the context of organizational strategy. It will guide delegates on how to assess, identify, analyze, and treat financial risk, in addition to formulating a comprehensive financial risk management strategy. The FRM certification course aims to equip delegates with the necessary knowledge to transform these challenges into opportunities. By strengthening their organization's resilience and decision-making capabilities, delegates can significantly enhance overall business performance. Our short highly intensive course is offered in public, in-house and online format. Ultimately, this course will offer numerous opportunities for delegates to improve both their personal skills and the financial stability of their organizations.
Following the introduction of the prevalent challenges within the field of financial risk management, the delegates can anticipate meeting these six key learning objectives in this course. They will:
- Understand the full concept of risk and uncertainties and explore and improve the different types of risks, such as strategic, operational, and project risks
- Develop a thorough understanding of their organization's risk profile, its exposure to financial risks, and the associated financial risk management fees
- Learn the importance of financial risk management and its relationship with returns over a specified duration
- Comprehend various FRM techniques such as budgeting, financial modelling, cost-benefit analysis, and contingency planning, all while considering the associated fees
- Use the gained knowledge to build in detail, comprehensive FRM strategies over a specific duration, considering the necessary costs
- Assess and implement the best risk management tools and techniques, understanding their cost implications and effectiveness over time
Who Should Attend
This FRM certificate program is suitable for:
- Financial managers and executives
- Risk management professionals
- Business development managers
- Investment managers
- Corporate strategists
- The Financial analyst
- Operations and project managers
- IT and cybersecurity professionals
- Auditors and internal control specialists
- Any employee aiming to enhance their Financial Risk Management (FRM) skills
What will you gain
Upon completion of this Financial Risk Management course, delegates will be able to:
- Comprehend and distinguish between various types of risks, utilizing the extensive material provided in the syllabus
- Identify, structure, and analyze both internal and external sources of risk, aided by comprehensive preparation materials
- Develop an organization's risk profile and hep to measure its exposure to financial risks using the methods learned from the course material
- Understand the critical details about the importance of financial risk management
- Identify different types of financial risks and their impact on returns, utilizing the provided course form for effective risk categorization
- Develop a comprehensive financial risk management framework using the course syllabus as a guide
- Integrate various subjects and types of risks, applying group integration techniques detailed in the course material
- Analyze and treat financial risks in an integrated financial risk management setup, drawing upon the course's eligibility requirements for successful application
- Develop internal controls to manage risk, understanding the registration process for the FRM certification
- Understand the requirements for a successful FRM course, including eligibility criteria and registration details
- Implement learned skills into a real-world financial risk management project, utilizing the course prep material for effective execution
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|Public Course (5 days)||USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
|Live Online Training ( 4 days)||USD 2,450.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Financial Risk Management Mastery - 11 Dec 2023 Dubai, UAE|
|Financial Risk Management Mastery - 05 Feb 2024 Dubai, UAE|
|Financial Risk Management Mastery - 03 Jun 2024 Dubai, UAE|
|Financial Risk Management Mastery - 16 Sep 2024 Dubai, UAE|
|Financial Risk Management Mastery - 16 Dec 2024 Dubai, UAE|
- Enterprise Risk: Types of Risk and Uncertainties
- Risk and Uncertainties
- Types of risk
- External sources of risk
- Internal sources of risk
- Digital risk
- Cybersecurity risk
- Organization's Risk Profile
- Organization's Exposure to Financial Risks
- Organization's Risk Appetite
- Developing a Risk Tolerance Framework
- Introduction to Financial Risk Management
- Definition and Overview of Financial Risk Management
- Why Financial Risk Management is Important
- Different Types of Financial Risks
- The Relationship between Risk and Return
- The Importance of Developing a Financial Risk Management Strategy
- Financial Risks – Sources and types
- Source and types of financial risk
- Internal /external
- Strategic /operational
- Financial Risk Management Framework
- Define scope, context, and criteria
- Risk assessment
- Risk identification
- Risk analysis
- Risk treatment
- Integrated Risk Management
- Integrating Different Types of Risks
- Group Integration Techniques
- Qualitative techniques
- Quantitative techniques
- Risk Evaluation
- Risk Treatment
- Integrated Financial Risk Management
- Integrated Financial Risk Management
- Financial Risk Identification
- Financial Risks Analysis
- Risk mapping
- Risk grouping
- Risk treatment
- Developing internal control to manage risk
- Conclusion and Final Project
- Summary of Key Concepts and Lessons Learned
- Final Project
- Course Review and Feedback
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|2 Oct - 6 Oct, 2023||5 Days|
|30 Oct - 3 Nov, 2023||5 Days|
|13 Nov - 17 Nov, 2023||5 Days|
|11 Dec - 15 Dec, 2023||5 Days|
|8 Jan - 12 Jan, 2024||5 Days|
|22 Jan - 26 Jan, 2024||5 Days|