Finance Courses in Dubai. Educational Offers for Financers and Non-Financers
Nowadays, all the specialists, even if their work is not directly related to financial issues, and of course, financers should have modern knowledge in the field of money flows: budgeting, price formation, and bookkeeping. These and other subjects like accounting, audit, and vat calculation are considered in finance courses in Dubai from Atton Institute. These short term certification courses in finance offer you a rich program, after which you will receive relevant knowledge and skills in the chosen direction and will be able to integrate them into your work in the shortest possible time. Top finance courses from the Atton Institute – is the best educational solution considering the price-quality ratio.
Educational offers in financial study
1. Finances for non-finance professionals course
This course is aimed primarily at corporate executives and team leaders, business owners, specialists in sales departments, IT departments, production managers, as well as other specialists who do not have specialized accounting and financial background, freshers in the field of finance who want to master the basics of financial literacy. This finance courses for beginners gives its participants an idea of the main aspects of the finance system of an enterprise in an understandable form, such as:
- Business reporting on profits and losses;
- Typical accounting documents on capital movements;
- Basics of record keeping;
- General information on budgeting and its role in business strategy;
- Financial auditing.
2. Financial analysis course
This certification course is intended for those whose work is about estimating the financial and economic state of a company or a market, professional financial analysts. The accuracy and adequacy of the assessment in the financial statement allow us to make the right management decisions. A financial manager, unlike an accountant, makes decisions about investing funds, obtaining loans, that is, manages financial resources. Not surprisingly, a good specialist in the field of financial analysis and planning is a very valuable cadre for any company. And intensive short-term and part-time course in financial analysis will help you master modern tools for analyzing the capital market. After completing this course, you will receive the following skills and knowledge:
- How to use the possibilities of financial analysis with modern technical tools;
- Creative accounting approaches;
- Fundamentals of quality financial reporting;
- Work with credit analysis;
- Forecasting techniques based on measures obtained.
3. Budgeting and cost control course
Budgeting is the process of coordinated planning and management of an organization using indicators that allow determining the contribution of each unit and each manager to achieving goals. Our short practical budgeting course focuses primarily on company leaders and financial directors, as well as economists, analysts, financiers, and accountants. Finance specialists should ensure that they are up to date with the latest developments and prepare their financial statements by quality and disclosure standards. After completing the training, you will get an overview of:
- Budgeting and developing a business planning strategy;
- The main technical components that allow evaluating costs and expenses;
- Key financial statements and an assessment based thereon;
- Budgeting in Excel;
- How to control costs and analyze deviations.
4. Financial statements courses
This is a course for professionals in finances. The requirements of the accounting report and audit are continually changing; besides, there is a general trend towards standardization following IFRS, which forces financial specialists to keep up with the latest developments in this market and prepare their financial statements by these standards and in a measure of information disclosure. At this finance training course, you will receive a detailed overview of the current implementation of IFRS practices and standards for the preparation of your financial statements. You will gain several useful skills and knowledge:
- A full presentation of principles and methods of reporting in finances following IFRS;
- Techniques for presenting information in basic financial statements;
- Methods of accounting for revenue and debt, as well as inventory.
Best certification finance courses from the Atton Institute are one of the most cost and time-effective educational solutions on the Dubai market. High-level specialists with extensive practical experience who train here will help you quickly and easily master the necessary skills and knowledge in the field of finances. Choosing our part-time short term courses in finances, you invest in your future career.