Social Media is a key communication tool for any company to reach its consumers. The ability to professionally utilize the different channels and platforms of social media for marketing purposes has become an essential skill for business owners, marketing professionals and employees at all company levels. It provides true power for successful marketing and communication.
The Atton Institute's Social Media Marketing Strategy Course uses advanced teaching methods to deliver professional knowledge and skills on how to be heard in a crowded digital market, reach consumers, and hear what your clients are saying. You will study the substance and obtain expertise on how to use numerous Social Media platforms and then apply these tools to skilfully design and implement winning marketing campaigns. The course provides insights on how to develop an efficient Social Media strategy that turns prospects into loyal customers and delivers great outcomes.
This intensive course extends your professional boundaries and skills and empowers you to:
- Understand the full power and impact of Social Media Marketing
- Implement Social Media as a highly effective Marketing tool
- Efficiently utilize the hidden strategy of user-generated content
- Analyse and use data and statistics with maximum efficiency
- Apply cross-channel integration with various marketing elements
- Create SMM strategy that stands out and brings the great results
What will you gain
After the completion of this Atton Institute Course, you will become a certified SMM strategy professional and obtain the qualifications below:
- Attain expertise in the essentials of the social media landscape
- Consolidate and master your existing social media knowledge
- Be competent to build outstanding Social Media Campaigns
- Successfully implement Social Media strategies and campaigns
- Effectively create compelling content to increase your online presence
- Attract a larger audience via communication with influencers
- Generate a social media strategy that works and brings results
- Study the current and future trends in the Social Media landscape
- Design an action plan that comprises the key knowledge and tools
- Become a certified SMM Strategist and achieve professional growth
- Possess the best knowledge and expert tips on the subject
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Social Media Marketing - Certified Professional - 06 Oct 2019 Dubai, UAE|
|Social Media Marketing - Certified Professional - 23 Feb 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Social Media Marketing - Certified Professional - 07 Jun 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Social Media Marketing - Certified Professional - 11 Oct 2020 Dubai, UAE|
- Role of the Social Media Marketing and Why Everyone Should Use It
- Overview – a look into the history and the present
- Power of Social Media for marketing
- Social Media vs. conventional media
- Main advantages and pitfalls of Social Media
- Existing Types of Social Media and Its Valuable Features to Reach Your Customers
- Types of social media and its characteristics
- Choosing the right Social Media type for your marketing
- Social Media Platforms
- Most common platforms: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Emerging platforms (Snapchat, Periscope, SlideShare, Tumblr and more)
- Expert Overview of The Present Social Media Landscape and Projected Future Development
- Evolving roles of various platforms types
- Competition between main platforms
- What makes it for you to be different for customers
- Defining the Rights Types and Platforms for Your Specific Objectives
- Fundamentals on how to make the wise choice
- Defining the goals to be achieved via the social media
- Social media market segmentation – defining the focus group
- Expert tips to reach top results with high efficiency
- Consumer Digital Culture Competency
- Consumer digital culture characteristics
- Mobile applications and associated consumer behaviour specifics
- Power of word of mouth online - customers feed backs, opinions, posts
- Social media – the choice for customer service support
- User-Generated Content - Highly Valuable and Effective Marketing Element
- Common reasons why the user-generated content is underestimated
- Reveal the ways to apply it for free - the most cost effective tool in marketing
- Credibility – people trust people. Expert tips to utilize the unexploited power
- Successful Social Media Marketing Campaigns with Customer Centric Approach
- Definition of goals and objectives of the customer-oriented marketing campaign
- Building company’s image and driving sales via Social Media
- Qualified social media presence - establishing strong dialogue with clients
- Evaluation of The Success of Your Campaign - Data Collection, Analysis and Reporting
- Ability to listen to your clients by means of professional campaign monitoring
- Common pitfalls and misinterpretations within evaluation of results
- Effective tools and resources available to you
- Additional research and communication with your customers
- Evaluation of direct and indirect results of your Social Media marketing campaign
- Cross-Channel Integration – How to Build Seamless Presence of Your Company for Customers
- Social Media campaigns co-ordination with other marketing activities
- Running various integrated campaigns, exposures and rewards
- Measuring the results of integrated marketing campaigns
- Latest & Future Trends in Social Media - What We Shall Be Equipped For
- Social Shopping – a different way to increase sales
- Live video content is irresistible – be on the top of the trend
- Real-time engagement and immediate response – how to provide it
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|15 Sep - 19 Sep, 2019||5 Days|
|3 Nov - 7 Nov, 2019||5 Days|
|15 Dec - 19 Dec, 2019||5 Days|