High-quality service is perhaps the main reason causing business success. To have customer service quality standards means to satisfy clients' needs and requirements and keep them coming back. This results in continued success in the form of efficiency of marketing, an increase in sales, established market share, motivated employees, and substantial revenue growth. Service quality management system and standards is a must for any company.
The main objective for any organization is as follows to know the level of service its clients want and to be able to satisfy these wants. Proficiency in service quality makes customers of a company or non-commercial entity truly happy and loyal. This Atton Institute course examines the core elements of client satisfaction, how to identify and prioritize customer needs, and how to achieve customer satisfaction. It explores the importance of setting and meeting consumer expectations to safeguard an entity’s image, performance, sales, and high-quality service. This course prepares certified customer service specialists, who know how quality service should be delivered and how to make customers satisfied. They have become one of the most sought-after professionals in modern organizations.
The course covers specific topics that expand participants’ knowledge and competency on mechanisms of customer satisfaction and service quality; you will get the following core qualifications for customer service:
- Utilize the concept of meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations
- Develop insights on consumer satisfaction via customer scorecards
- Understand the key facts of delivering client satisfaction
- Build an outstanding client-centric culture to achieve great results
- Apply professional methods to monitor clients’ satisfaction
Who Should Attend
- Team Supervisors
- Department Managers
- Customer Service Professionals and Managers
- Quality Management Personnel
- Marketing Professionals
- Management that wants to build a quality customer-centric culture
- All specialists responsible for building and sustaining service quality in their organizations
What will you gain
The course delivers highly valuable knowledge and skills on various aspects of client satisfaction, and upon its completion you will be able to:
- Recognize the relationship between service quality and customer satisfaction
- Develop an understanding of internal and external customer expectations
- Get great career prospects via the evolution of your professional competencies
- Understand the importance of Customer Satisfaction for your organization
- Build strong client relationships that increase your organization’s standing
- Implement an efficient Client Satisfaction management structure and system
- Learn buyer satisfaction measurement tools and techniques
- Understand the modern ways and means to improve customer satisfaction
- Set high customer service standards that increase profits and ROI
- Build an excellent Client-centric culture to achieve great personal growth
- Improve customer satisfaction and service quality with a detailed plan
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|Public Course (3 days)||USD 2,400.-||USD 2,800.-||USD 3,100.-|
|Live Online Training (2 days)||USD 1,150.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Service Quality Competency and Customer Satisfaction - CPD Endorsed - 25 Oct 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Service Quality Competency and Customer Satisfaction - CPD Endorsed - 22 Mar 2021 Dubai, UAE|
|Service Quality Competency and Customer Satisfaction - CPD Endorsed - 25 Jul 2021 Dubai, UAE|
|Service Quality Competency and Customer Satisfaction - CPD Endorsed - 24 Oct 2021 Dubai, UAE|
- Who are you Customers?
- Internal and External Customers
- Meeting and exceeding expectations both of internal and external
- Understanding different types of Expectations
- Exposing the reasons and consequences why customers' behaviour is changing
- Influence of Service Quality and Satisfaction on Your Company
- Evident Link of Service Quality and Customers Satisfaction
- Company performance and its direct interrelation with service quality
- How missing Service Quality can harm business and career
- Hear and Respond to the Voice of Your Customers
- Listen, act, and deliver what customers need
- Developing customer journey
- Identifying touch points
- Creating effective customer service ‘touch points’ within your company
- Re-evaluating all channels and aligning the customer experience in line with demand
- Techniques That Help You to Reveal Gaps and Improve Service Quality and Satisfaction
- Eisenhower Matrix
- Continuous Quality Improvement PDCA
- Mind Mapping, Brainstorming
- Pareto charts, Ishikawa Diagram, Statistical Process Control Charts (SPC), Business Process Mapping
- Understanding and measuring the customer lifetime value (LTV)
- Gap analysis - Focus on Lowering Customer Effort
- Overview Six Sigma management guide as the most proved strategy to improve performance
- Ultimate Tools - Practical Approach to Provide Excellent Service Quality and Satisfaction
- Digital Service Quality and Satisfaction
- Live chat, virtual agent, FAQ, automated guidance system, surveys, online communities and portals, SMS support, mobile, help ticket, CRM messengers,
- Omni and Cross-channel Support
- VIP attitude and Personalization
- Data analysis of complaints and taking findings from it
- Measuring and Monitoring Customer Satisfaction and Service Quality Professionally
- Learning different types of surveys to collect voice of the customer and how to analyze them
- SERVQUAL and SERVPERF
- Mystery Shopping
- Monitoring key customer metrics using the Balanced Scorecard
- Documentation analysis
- Objective Service Metrics: volume per channel, resolution ratio, First response time, Customer Success Ratio, Things Gone Wrong, Minutes Spent Per Call, etc.
- Establishing quality customer service satisfaction measuring and monitoring standards
- Transition to Retention and Loyalty - their roles for the Overall Company Success
- Understanding various reasons on why customers can go to competitors
- What is loyalty and retention
- Key loyalty measurements
- Turning your customers into loyal fans - Customer delight and advocacy
- How to use the data we acquired in order to increase loyalty
- Developing a Top-Down Customer-Centric Culture
- Creating Service Vision and Strategy - Steps for Implementing a Customer-centric Service Model
- Examples of World-class Customer Service Organisations
- Short Overview of How to Create a Service Strategy – Define, Analyze, Approval, Charter
- Leading and motivating others to deliver superior service levels - Hire, train, reward
- Importance of Team Skills Improvements to Deliver Outstanding Customer Satisfaction
- Introducing Service Quality Management and Satisfaction Management on All Company Levels
- Introduction to Quality and Customer Satisfaction Management
- Dimensions of Service Quality
- Testing Methodologies
- Changing internal standards and process flows
Customers have become a pivotal success point for all leading companies which have achieved impressive results. However, what we all have seen in previous years is that caring for customers is no longer a prerogative of big companies alone. The customer’s era is here, and this statement is applicable for organizations of all sizes and from all spheres of business.
It thus becomes evident that providing high-quality service is not an option, but a mandatory point for all companies seeking to thrive in this era.
Service quality and customer satisfaction are quite broad and unclear terms, and that’s why a lot of business owners and managers question the importance of attending customer service training courses. They don’t understand that service quality and client satisfaction is the bridge that connects their current state of business to the lower costs, higher customer loyalty, bigger profits, and greater overall business success waiting on the other side.
To achieve excellent Customer Service Quality, advanced and professional education is necessary. The short but comprehensive Customer Service and Satisfaction training course from Atton is the best option to assist you in developing outstanding Service Quality, getting your professional certification and bringing customer satisfaction levels to new heights.
It has been proven that acquiring clients is 5x-25x more expensive than keeping current customers. Service quality is what differentiates loyal and satisfied customers (who are willing to spend 2x more, according to research) from the unsatisfied customers who cost your business even more because they spread negativity about your brand, compelling you to spend additional sums to extinguish the dissatisfaction. For this reason, companies constantly strive to improve their clients’ satisfaction levels.
In this customer service training course from Atton, we emphasize those critical moments in quality service that can save your company a lot of money. We explain what you should do to prevent your organization from making mistakes, and how you should align processes to achieve unprecedented customer satisfaction.
There are tons of tools for measuring customer satisfaction which are reviewed throughout this training course. It’s difficult to compile them all into one list, so we have listed here the top 5 that might be the most useful for you:
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Social media
- Online forums
- Live Chat
- Help ticket systems
This Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction training course reviews how to use these and many other tools in order to provide a high-quality service that meets your customers’ needs, satisfies them, and keeps them loyal. The knowledge acquired through this customer satisfaction course will drastically improve the economic competitiveness of your company.
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|1 Nov - 5 Nov, 2020||5 Days|
|15 Nov - 19 Nov, 2020||5 Days|
|13 Dec - 17 Dec, 2020||5 Days|
|3 Jan - 7 Jan, 2021||5 Days|
|24 Jan - 28 Jan, 2021||5 Days|