Contemporary trends in the business environment dictate that we must place customer experience as the top priority of any successful business strategy. To make sure such priority is set properly, company management has to be certain that all clients’ interactions with your company are seamless and smooth. This becomes possible only by following the principles of Customer Experience (CX) Perfection.
Every modern manager and CEO has to ensure that CX is introduced and successfully executed by the entire organization. To achieve this, the larger picture of all central elements of modern CX must be seen. Our course provides far-reaching knowledge on Client Experience and vital principles of CX Management. It provides skills in how to evaluate and proceed with implementation of the best principles of Customer Experience and perform the necessary structuring or restructuring at minimum cost and time, allowing you to achieve the best CX outcome and become an industry leader.
Change your vision of CX and expand your knowledge as a CEO on various topics. These include:
- True expectations and wants of your clients and how to meet them
- Best praxis for the managers to implement exceptional CX models
- Latest tactics to provide an excellent Digital client experience
- Skills for establishing the most applicable modern CX standards
- Insights on present and future Customer Experience developments
What will you gain
In this Atton Institute course you learn how to:
- Lead your company to the top via the successful implementation of outstanding CX
- Identify strategies and steps for seamless Customer Experience Management
- Recognize the reasons for changing client expectations and how to deal with it
- Upgrade the processes of your company to the obligatory level of modern CX standards
- Develop a clear structure of CX measurements that perfectly fits your organization type
- Study strategies to create an amazing customer experience internally and externally
- Build and manage a professional team which is capable of consistently delivering great CX
- Reveal potential pitfalls and know the tactics on how to prevent them
- Master ways to achieve, maintain and control the best stable performance
- Enhance your overall CEO skills and abilities to better manage your team
- Know the best international practices and apply then in your work place
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Customer Experience Perfection Certificate for Modern Managers - 13 Oct 2019 Dubai, UAE|
|Customer Experience Perfection Certificate for Modern Managers - 16 Feb 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Customer Experience Perfection Certificate for Modern Managers - 07 Jun 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Customer Experience Perfection Certificate for Modern Managers - 04 Oct 2020 Dubai, UAE|
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Essentials of Customer Experience and Its Importance for Your Organization
- What is customer experience and why is it of such importance
- What’s in it for me and my organization?
- Your Key Role as the CEO in the Customer Experience
- Know the Facts on Your Customers and What are Their Needs and Expectations
- Internal Customers and External Customers. Explore the actual difference
- Defining and understating different types of expectations
- Meeting and exceeding expectations – what it means in praxis
- How great Customer Experience makes the difference
- Customer Experience Management – Manage It Professionally
- What is Customer Experience (CX) management about?
- How CX is different from customer service
- Providing the seamless customer service
- Increasing complexity of customer service
- Top guiding principles that every Manager needs to follow
- Customers’ Expectations and Wants – Reasons of Rapid Changes
- Revealing the reasons why customers` behaviour is changing
- Consequences of the changes for different companies’ departments
- Upcoming changes – what to expect in the nearest future
- Structuring Customer Experience and Its Adjustment the Business Type
- Customer experience measurement pyramid (McKinsey method)
- Exploring the best practices for each element of CX
- Different industries and different expectations
- Why Customer Experience is important for every industry
- Defining and Setting the right benchmark for your company
- Upgrading Processes to Achieve Customer Experience Perfection for Entire Organization
- Creating a unifying framework to adjust the internal standards and processes
- Main methods of organizational design in terms of service standards
- Merging the processes and the customer oriented approach – best practices
- Influence of Human Resources Management on Provision of Excellent Service
- Reviewing the key functions and correct structure for CX team
- What is special when building the successful Customer Experience team
- Developing and implementing the best practices in your organization
- Inevitability of Faultless Digital Experience – How to Provide It & Best Praxis
- Who is your Digital Customer and why he is so important
- What sets the digital customer experience apart from offline one
- Forecasts for the digital customer experience and smart technologies
- Developing Standards for Customer Experience Excellence
- Designing and implementation of the right strategy
- Implementation success – role of systematic approach
- Making your team ready to apply the changes
- Controlling the Organization – Achieving and Maintaining the Best Performance
- Measuring the existing performance to define the potential for development
- Comparing performance with target standards and preparing the action plan
- Implementation and monitoring – what indicators you need to control
- Key Role of Management in Applying Standards for Customer Experience Excellence
- Central Management roles and tasks
- Pitfalls you might face within the implementation process
- Definition of “Great Management” in terms of Customer Experience Excellence
- Common Present-day Risks and Difficulties on the Way to Great Customer Experience
- Most common challenges businesses face and how to handle them
- Defining the right standards and its particulars for your company
- Keeping the control over central elements of Customer Service & Experience
Customer experience (CE) is the holistic perception about a company that a client receives when interacting with them. CE has become essential for all companies that are keen to extend their business beyond the limits, regardless of the industry, niche or products they represent.
It has become obvious that in order to successfully implement and develop an efficient Customer Experience strategy, specific knowledge is required. Thus, customer experience training courses and certifications are necessary for marketers, sales professionals, and top managers in the UAE as well as in other countries of the world.
Customer Experience is the sum of all interactions between the consumer of a product or service and the supplier. These interactions start from the moment of the first contact and continue through the moment of purchase and the period of the product’s usage, until the relationship between company and customer is over.
As you may see, the Customer Experience is a complex strategy and process that may last even for decades in some cases. Because it involves such a long relationship, many factors influence CE, like the right choice of time and place for advertising, the service received during the sale, the quality of aftersales support, and many more. Being aware of these factors and understanding how to utilize them to the company’s advantage are covered extensively in the customer experience courses provided by our institution.
Within many industries dealing with a mass segment of consumers, the price of products and services has ceased to play a role of paramount importance because the client's attitude, engagement, and loyalty towards the company have become the key. Now CE is called the most important aspect determining the success of a company. Through the customer experience training course from the Atton Institute, you can grasp all the details that may separate your company from a brighter, more profitable future.
Various studies have been conducted in recent years reveal that investments in Customer Experience lead to an increase in customer loyalty and spending on a favorite brand and contribute to spreading positive information about the company, which leads to an increase in the number of clients. Thus, the Customer Experience strategy course has become a must-have investment for any business operating in a highly competitive area.
The Customer Experience Perfection for Modern Managers & CEOs course from the Atton Institute in Dubai is the ultimate solution for managers and business owners seeking to lead their companies successfully into the new era of Customers. Advanced techniques and strategies in the field of CE development are thoroughly discussed in this customer experience training course, allowing you to obtain professional certification, stand out against the competition, and gain an indisputable advantage in the market.
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|15 Sep - 19 Sep, 2019||5 Days|
|3 Nov - 7 Nov, 2019||5 Days|
|15 Dec - 19 Dec, 2019||5 Days|