In the present market situation, the ones who decide the success or failure of a business are the customers. They vote with their money, opinions, and reviews as to whether a business will flourish or fall on hard times. Thus, understanding your clients and delivering quality customer service (which then converts into Client Experience) has become a matter of the highest importance.
All forms of client interaction with a company, from initial info request to aftersales support, form the overall Customer Experience (CX) and the whole process of interaction is a customer journey. The development of a system and a strategy of customer experience management requires special skills and knowledge in customer service experience that can be obtained at specialized training. In this course, participants study and gain a comprehensive and detailed understanding of what customer experience is and how to achieve customer satisfaction and loyalty. Customer experience strategy, based on well thought out consumer journey and clear understanding of customer touchpoints, must be embedded into a business’ DNA to secure its development and growth, and this course provides you with the knowledge and skills required to achieve this objective. This course exposes the strategies of excellent Customer Experience Management that can help you to understand your customers better and ultimately increase the profits of your organization.
The course examines the fundamental concept and pillars of the customer experience journey and provides the information and strategies on achieving consumer experience excellence. The following key topics are included in the course:
- Understanding the methods of Consumer Experience Management and its basic components
- Exploring the key elements of the customer journey and touchpoints
- Reveal the best practices to merger offline and online channels into omnichannel experience
- Adjusting a company’s consumer experience strategy according to the type of business
- Setting essential standards to improve customer experience
Who Should Attend
- Heads of Departments
- Marketing Professionals
- Customer Service and Customer Relations Professionals
- Sales Specialists
- Brand Managers
- HR Managers
- Customer Experience Managers (CXM & CEM)
- All professionals who are responsible for any part of Customer Experience Journey
- Anyone who wants to improve the way customers interact with your company and increase its revenue
What will you gain
This intensive Atton Institute course is designed to provide participants with the key pillars and insights of CX Management. Upon completion, you will:
- Develop business service flow according to the best CX standards
- Explore the substantial value and advantages of the pragmatic CEM model
- Recognize clients’ needs and reasons why and how these are changing
- Learn how to succeed with the right balance between internal and external customers
- Acquire a unique skillset that boosts your professionalism and career
- Build an unforgettable digital experience for your clients to beat the competition
- Master all steps and elements of effective interaction with customers
- Apply principles of the modern shopper experience to achieve loyalty and satisfaction
- Minimize the costs of client service and increase revenue and overall efficiency
- Guarantee your future professional growth by developing greatly in-demand skills
- Study the best praxis of successful companies and apply these methods in your workplace
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|Public Course (5 days)||USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
|Live Online Training (3 days)||USD 1,550.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Certificate in Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Professionals - 09 Jan 2022 Dubai, UAE|
|Certificate in Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Professionals - 15 May 2022 Dubai, UAE|
|Certificate in Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Professionals - 11 Sep 2022 Dubai, UAE|
|Certificate in Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Professionals - 18 Dec 2022 Dubai, UAE|
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Customer Experience Essentials and Its Role in Your Organization
- What is customer experience, and why is it important?
- How is CX different from customer service
- What’s in it for my organization and me?
- Customer experience pyramid
- Fundamental Elements of Customer Experience
- Operations and processes
- Building Customer-Centric Culture
- Strategy development and vision/mission creation
- Understanding Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) - look beyond the purchase
- Making customer and his feedback a priority
- Transformation process – overcoming difficulties
- Broadcasting strategy and culture to whole organization
- Needs and Expectations of Customers – Revealing Employees and Buyer Personas
- Internal Customers and External Customers
- Types of expectations
- Exposing the reasons why customers' behavior is changing
- Creating Buyer/customer personas
- Understanding the importance of staff for customer experience delivery
- Developing Employee Personas
- Designing Customer Journey Map – Essential Tool to Enhance Customer Experience
- Importance of the customer journey
- Research phase – tools and methods to conduct proper research
- Process of journey map development – two different approaches
- Traditional approach to journey map development:
- Buyer persona – reviewing personas we have created earlier
- Buyer’s Goals
- Pain points
- Overlapping Two axes approach to journey map development:
- Horizontal axis – before, beginning, during, end, next
- Vertical axis – needs (why), actions (what), players (who), channels (where), emotions (how customer feels, what his satisfaction is)
- Visualization whole path for better understanding
- Marrying Offline and Online Channels in Omnichannel Experience
- Understanding the basic concepts of Digital Experience
- Social Media, communities, and customer generated content
- Websites adaptations and the growing importance of Mobile Customer
- Trends and innovations: chatbots, Internet of Thing (IoT), VR, artificial intelligence, voice
- Personalized in-store experience, office visits, and events
- Personal assistance, customer service in person and on the phone
- Process of combining offline and online into seamless customer experience
- Measuring and Analysing Customer Experience
- How to choose KPIs and metrics to measure
- Which metrics to choose
- Best means and tools to collect necessary information from your customers
- Customer Journey Management and Continuous Improvement
- Implementation stage – resistance you can face during implementation and how to deal with it
- Seeing feedback from internal and external customers as a source for enhancing CX
- Doublechecking touchpoints and roadblocks to find new insights
- Checking existing processes and operation for further improvement
- Setting the Standards for Customer Experience Excellence
- Designing the right CX standards
- Setting and applying the standards and guidelines
- Control of implementation of CX standards at all levels of the company
- Your Personal Action Plan
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|31 Oct - 4 Nov, 2021||5 Days|
|14 Nov - 18 Nov, 2021||5 Days|
|12 Dec - 16 Dec, 2021||5 Days|
|2 Jan - 6 Jan, 2022||5 Days|
|23 Jan - 27 Jan, 2022||5 Days|