In the present market situation, the ones who decide the success or failure of a business are the customers. They vote with their money, opinions and reviews as to whether a business will flourish or fall on hard times. Thus, understanding your clients and delivering quality customer service (which then converts into Client Experience) has become a matter of the highest importance.
All forms of client interaction with a company- from initial info request all the way to aftersales support –form the overall CX (Customer Experience). In this course, participants study and obtain a comprehensive and detailed understanding of what customer experience is and how to achieve the best CX results. CX is a strategy which must be formed and implemented into a business’ DNA to secure its development and growth, and this course delivers the knowledge and skills on how to achieve this objective. This course exposes the strategies of excellent Customer Experience Management that can help you to understand your customers better and ultimately increase the profits of your organization.
The course examines the fundamental concept and pillars of the Client Journey and provides the information and strategies on achieving customer experience excellence. Included in the course are the following key topics:
- Understanding the methods of Consumer Experience Management
- Exploring the key elements of a Buyer Experience Program
- Assessing the current status of CX from the customer’s point of view
- Adjusting a company’s CX strategy according to the type of business
- Setting essential standards for the Digital Shopper Experience
What will you gain
This intensive Atton Institute course is designed to provide participants with the key pillars and insights of CX Management. Upon completion, you will:
- Develop business service flow according to the best CX standards
- Explore the substantial value and advantages of the pragmatic CEM model
- Recognize clients’ needs and reasons why and how these are changing
- Learn how to succeed with the right balance between internal and external customers
- Acquire a unique skillset that boosts your professionalism and career
- Build an unforgettable digital experience for your clients to beat the competition
- Master all steps and elements of effective interaction with customers
- Apply principles of the modern shopper experience to achieve loyalty and satisfaction
- Minimize the costs of client service and increase revenue and overall efficiency
- Guarantee your future professional growth by developing greatly in-demand skills
- Study the best praxis of successful companies and apply these methods in your workplace
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Certificate in Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Professionals - 15 Sep 2019 Dubai, UAE|
|Certificate in Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Professionals - 12 Jan 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Certificate in Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Professionals - 10 May 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Certificate in Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Professionals - 13 Sep 2020 Dubai, UAE|
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Customer Experience Essentials
- What is customer experience (CX) and why is it important?
- The growing role of customer experience
- What CX means for me at my workplace
- Who Are Your Customers?
- Internal vs External Customers
- The right balance of attention to both customers groups
- Understanding Customer Needs and Expectations
- Types of expectations – grouping and analysing
- Meeting and exceeding expectations
- First impressions exercise
- Definition, Importance and Key Principles of Customer Experience Management (CEM)
- What is Customer Experience (CX) management about?
- How CX is different when compared to customer service
- Concept of providing the exceptional customer service continuously
- Increasing complexity of customer service and its elements
- Top 10 guiding principles that you can't neglect
- Changing Landscape of Customers’ Expectations and Wants
- Revealing the reasons why customers behaviour is changing
- Consequences of the changes for different departments
- Upcoming changes – what to expect from the nearest future
- Elements of Customer Experience – Vital Aspects You Must Know
- Customer experience measurement pyramid (McKinsey method)
- Getting inside customer’s minds
- Exploring the best practices for each element
- How Customer Experience Depends on the Type of Business
- Different Industries and Different Expectations
- Why Customer Experience is important for every industry
- International cases of successful introduction of advanced Customer Experience
- Digital Experience and Its Growing Role
- Who are your Digital Customers and why they are so important?
- What sets the standards of digital customer experience
- Expectations and forecast on changes in digital customer experience
- What Shall Be Done by a Company to Deliver Great Customer Experience
- Best channels to deliver seamless CX
- 5 Steps guide for delivery of excellent Customer Experience
- Techniques on how to measure and appraise the results
- Designing Customer Journey – Efficient Tool to Enhance Overall Customer Experience
- Why customer journey is so important?
- Reviewing all important and crucial moments the Journey consists of
- Best approaches to make more effective and visual
- Setting the Standards for Customer Experience Excellence
- Designing the right CX standards
- Setting and applying the standards and guidelines
- Control of implementation of CX standards at all levels of the company
- Summary: Evaluation of Your Current Praxis from the Customer Standpoint
- Methods how to look at your business with customer`s eyes
- Best means to collect necessary information from your customers
- Understanding the actions you should take to improve the current CX
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|15 Sep - 19 Sep, 2019||5 Days|
|3 Nov - 7 Nov, 2019||5 Days|
|15 Dec - 19 Dec, 2019||5 Days|