Cost Management Training Courses in Dubai
Any commercial company is focused on the production and/or sale of goods and/or services. Accordingly, the cost management process for these goods and services is something that every business faces. And to do everything right and set optimal prices, you will need some knowledge and skills, which our cost management training courses provide.
Prices for goods and services are an essential component of any marketing strategy, and managing these prices is an integral part of the management in any company. Generally, this is a set of actions ensuring adequate goods and services sales. The meaning of price management is to adequately respond to changing market conditions and external factors and to consider the company's market position, goals, and internal capabilities.
By establishing and maintaining a certain level of selling prices, the company, based on the resulting price/profit ratio, can be focused on maximizing turnover or prices and stabilizing the latter.
Managing prices is not an easy task. This is a rather complex process because many diverse factors simultaneously influence price formation and market efficiency. Our cost management training courses are designed to give you all the necessary skills to work successfully in this area.
Did you know this? If the price of any product contains the number “9”, the product is sold better. For example, a product that costs $49 is sold significantly better than the same product that costs $50. Another example is that clients will purchase more products that cost $29 compared to those that cost $25.
Cost management process
The price management process includes both pricing itself and subsequent cost adjustment and changes by the goals and capabilities of the company itself and the conditions of the external environment in which it operates, as well as restructuring of the product range and price fixing.
One way or another, pricing and price management requires the need to implement the following steps (events):
- establishing the initial selling price of the product;
- determination of profitability;
- calculation of the break-even point;
- drawing up a price development plan;
- choice of price growth strategy;
- formation of a standard pricing policy;
- development of a discount system
Consistent elaboration of each of the areas described above, based on making informed and systematic management decisions, ensures the pricing policy's effectiveness as a whole.
Who needs construction cost management courses
As a rule, any company has marketing specialists directly responsible for pricing policy. Our price management training courses are primarily intended for them. But besides this category, they are helpful for:
- financial directors;
- business analysts;
- customer service managers;
- financiers and heads of financial departments;
- all financial specialists;
- business owners and entrepreneurs;
- Specialists responsible for price management;
- For those who want to improve their financial literacy.
And for everyone interested in career advancement and needs special financial knowledge.
Skills and knowledge you gain by taking cost control training
So, after completing our price management training courses, you will receive several helpful knowledge and skills, including:
- Fundamental financial knowledge for budget management;
- Ability to make decisions using modern financial tools and methods;
- Skills in creating effective budgeting and cost control;
- Skills in effective cost control in an organization;
- Ability to align budgeting with business strategy;
- Knowledge of how to budget income by month, product, and price;
- Skills in working with operating expenses;
- Variance analysis and cost control tools;
- General understanding of the budgeting structure and price controls;
- Skills in working with modern financial instruments.
And many other skills and price control tools will be helpful in cost management.
Why to choose Atton’s cost management training courses in Dubai, UAE
So why should you choose our cost management training courses? Price management courses are:
1. Quick results
Atton Institute is a market-renowned provider of professional courses and workshops. Our courses are made by professionals and for professionals. All our lecturers are experienced professionals with extensive practical experience, which they will share with you. Thanks to our unique Atton LPI Methodology©, we have managed to include such an amount of material into our 5-day intensive course that would typically be covered over several weeks in a typical university course. We understand you don’t have much free time, so we offer you an intensive training course that will give results in just five days.
2. Large choice
We offer a wide range of courses, training, and workshops for a wide range of specialists: marketers and sales managers, service specialists, financiers, project managers, business managers, and logistics specialists, as well as those who want to improve their soft skills. In total, we offer over 120 different courses across 40+ categories. All the necessary information about the training course, including its program and class schedule, cost, and target audience, can be found on our website and our contacts. If you encounter difficulties during the selection process or something is unclear, you can contact our support service, which will help you with this and all other issues.
3. Payment and discounts
Information about the cost of the course is indicated in its description. You can pay for the course by bank transfer, cash at our office, or by check, whichever is more convenient. The cost of the course does not depend on the payment method. Besides, we offer discounts for those who book the course in advance. So, when booking a training 25 or more days in advance, a client receives a discount of approximately 10% (depending on the course, the discount may vary slightly), and when booking a course 70 or more days in advance - a 20% discount.
4. Easy registration in two steps
To register for our cost control training course, you need to fill out the form on our website or provide the information about yourself by phone to our manager. This will take a maximum of 5 minutes. Next, using the information provided, you will be sent an invoice. You pay for the course in a way convenient for you, and that's it; you're ready to start!
All who have completed cost management courses from the Atton Institute receive our certificate (a sample is on the website). The document has several degrees of protection, and its authenticity can be confirmed through a special form on our website.
So, why should you choose price management training courses from the Atton Institute in the UAE?
- Our cost management courses provide results in the shortest possible time – 3 or 5 days, thanks to the Atton LPI methodology©.
- Training in a comfortable environment – we conduct classes in groups of up to 10 people at one of the best hotels in Dubai.
- The materials of our courses and our teachers are exclusive. Our courses are made by professionals for professionals.
- Thanks to our support service, you can quickly solve any problem and clarify all the necessary information at all stages, from choosing a course to receiving a certificate.
- If you order a course 25+ days in advance, you get a discount; if you order 70+ days in advance, you get an even more significant discount.
We offer you up-to-date knowledge and skills and practical, applicable things that you can immediately implement in your company and significantly improve the overall efficiency of your work.