Compliance Management Courses in Dubai
Any business involves risks. An ill-considered step or poor business decision can lead to huge losses. Compliance management courses are intended to give managers the knowledge and skills to anticipate and manage these risks.
Compliance is an effective tool for minimizing risks. Since preventing risks is cheaper than eliminating their consequences, the advisability of having compliance specialists and minimizing risks is beyond doubt.
Joint-stock companies, banks, insurance, and financial companies have such specialists in their staff, but not only these organizations need effective compliance. For any company to operate effectively, its executive manager must have at least essential compliance and risk assessment knowledge, which are considered when drawing up a strategy.
A significant part of the risks of any company is associated with non-compliance with established rules, including legal requirements, industry standards, contract terms, instructions and recommendations of regulatory authorities, and internal corporate practices.
Compliance is aimed at identifying and overcoming the risks of a company’s non-compliance with the above-listed norms, requirements, and rules. And this is precisely what compliance management courses can help you with.
Did you know? According to Statista, in 2021, the most severe risk in organizations is business interruptions (over 40%), for example, interruptions in supply chains. Cybercrimes, personal data loss, and fines are other significant risks.
What do compliance managers do?
So, compliance courses will help managers get the required skills and knowledge, but what exactly do compliance managers do? Typically, a compliance department performs the following tasks:
- identifies risks in the company’s activities that can lead to losses;
- finds out the reasons that contributed to the emergence of risks, for example, failure of employees to comply with the requirements of regulations, instructions, or recommendations of regulatory authorities;
- identifies corruption components in the activities of company employees;
- establishes conflict of interest in the company’s divisions and develops measures to eliminate them;
- takes part in the development of internal documents of the company in terms of compliance with their requirements and legal norms;
- is responsible for interaction with regulatory authorities (accompanies inspections, prepares documents for requests, develops measures to eliminate violations, provides clarifications on requests, etc.);
- analyzes the client base based on its reliability and the absence of a sanctions component
- works with customer complaints;
- performs other functions since the list is far from final.
Compliance and risk management courses provide the specialist with the necessary knowledge and skills to perform the tasks listed above.
What are the governance risk and compliance courses intended for?
Our compliance managements short courses are aimed primarily at:
- Compliance specialists who are responsible for the E&C program;
- Managers of all levels involved in developing the company's strategy;
- HR specialists;
- Financial specialists;
- Risk managers;
- IT specialists responsible for compliance with data confidentiality standards.
All the professionals interested in improving their knowledge, especially those who apply for managerial positions, will be responsible for compliance with the requirements of laws, standards, and other rules and regulations.
Knowledge and skills you receive upon completion of the Atton’s risk and compliance short courses
Upon the completion of the risk and compliance short courses, the participants:
- Master the skills of applying basic compliance principles in their companies.
- Learn how to identify and assess compliance risks in a company.
- Learn how to review and apply critical compliance rules and standards in the context of their business.
- Master development and implementation of an E&C program in a company.
- Master applying E&C practices to improve their company's performance.
- Learn how to make decisions within existing laws, regulations, and other requirements in various business scenarios.
- Learn collaboration skills within E&C.
- Learn how to implement a culture of compliance with laws, regulations, and other requirements in your organization.
- Increase their literacy in the field of anti-corruption laws.
- Prepare to deal with possible problems due to implementing new, more stringent data privacy regulations.
Choosing the best compliance management courses in Dubai
Why do we believe that our compliance courses are the best offer on the vocational training market in the UAE? There are several reasons for this:
1. We are a well-known professional training provider
Our institute has been operating in the vocational training market of the UAE for several years now. During this time, thousands of people have already taken our courses, and Atton Institute has earned a reputation as a reliable provider of vocational education. All our classes are our original development, created by practicing professionals our course authors. They will share their wealth of experience and the best techniques tested in practice. Our courses are a product made by professionals and intended for professionals.
2. Our classes are short intensive courses
All our training, including compliance management courses and other areas, are intensive classes lasting 3 or 5 days. In our courses, we apply the original Atton LPI Methodology©. Thanks to it, we included much material into such a short program. We offer only relevant and practically valuable knowledge and techniques to be implemented in your company's work, with no minimum theory of other unnecessary nonsense.
3. We offer a vast choice of courses
In addition to compliance management courses, we offer a vast number of other training for a variety of specialists, including managers of all levels, marketers, sales and customer service specialists, financiers, IT specialists, logisticians and economists, civil servants, and many others – in total over 120 different courses and workshops in 40+ categories. To choose the best course, you can read its full description on our website. It contains a course program, class schedule, skills and knowledge you will receive after completing it, an example of a certificate and cost, and other details and contacts of our support service.
4. We offer a flexible payment system and discounts
The course description indicates its cost. You can pay for the course in three ways: cash, check in our office, or a regular bank transfer. In any case, its cost will be the same, but we have a discount system. So, if you book a course 25+ days before the start, you get a discount of about 10% (the exact amount, including the value, is indicated in the description), and if you book very early, that is, in 70 days or more, you get a discount of about 20 %.
5. Convenient training at a time convenient for you
We conduct our courses in small groups, up to 10 people, in one of the best hotels in Dubai. Our classes are conducted according to the schedule from morning to evening, for 3 or 5 days (depending on the course). Each course is held several times a year, usually about once a quarter, so even if you miss a class, it will be repeated later. You will find the schedule on our website.
On our website, you can see a sample of our certificate. Everyone who completes our courses receives such a document. It has several degrees of protection, and the document's authenticity can be checked on our website.
7. Quick registration
Choosing a suitable option requires you to go through the registration procedure. One can do that by filling out a form on our website or by phone, providing the same information to our manager. Next, our manager will send you an invoice, which you pay in any way convenient for you, and that’s it. All that remains is to wait for classes to start.
8. We provide excellent support service
You can contact our support team if you encounter difficulties or have questions at any stage. They will help you resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
Choose compliance management courses from the Atton Institute
Our compliance management courses are:
- Intensive that will provide you with the desired result in the shortest possible time;
- Only modern and up-to-date knowledge and practical application techniques from the best specialists in their field;
- Comfortable training format in a group of up to 10 people and a flexible schedule;
- Convenient payment system and early booking discounts;
Courses from the Atton Institute are an advanced educational product aimed at professionals.