Fear of public speaking is one of the most common fears among people from all over the world. Although it might be frightening to speak in front of the public, these skills are vital for professionals of all backgrounds. Every specialist, at some point, faces a situation where he needs to deliver a presentation or give a public speech. This skill can be trained just like any other so that you feel comfortable and confident in any situation.
This training course helps you to be prepared for all types of presentations and deal with the fear of public speaking by using effective tools and exercises. Explore the best practices on how you can prepare and deliver a presentation that is exciting for your audience. In this course, you will participate in various role-playing activities that will help you to improve your verbal and non-verbal skills and control your words and voice in a way that makes the biggest impact. As a result, you will know how to handle any situation in which you need to do a presentation or face any other form of public speaking, and you’ll be fully prepared for any scenario.
This course is perfect for all professionals who want to deliver their thoughts and messages in public concisely and effectively. Along the way, participants will acquire the following skills:
- Overcome fear of public speaking with time-tested exercises
- Know how to prepare for a presentation and adapt it to your audience
- Practice the best methods to control and engage the target audience
- Work with your body and voice via interactive exercises for better public speaking
- Structure your presentation in a way that will resonate with listeners
- Apply techniques for closing the presentation with a further clear call to action
What will you gain
- Become a professional public speaker who can speak impromptu
- Boost your confidence and connect with a broader audience
- Learn how to deal with nerves and overcome your fears effectively
- Prepare your presentation materials in a structured and understandable way
- Start your presentation with opening hooks that capture attention
- Engage your audience with relevant and useful content
- Define and establish a presenting style that distinguishes you from others
- Master your body language to radiate confidence and speak assertively
- Adjust your setting to the message you would like to deliver
- Close any presentation with impact to demonstrate your professionalism
- Be prepared for any challenges and be armed with tools to deal with them
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Public Speaking and Presentation Skills - 08 Sep 2019 Dubai, UAE|
|Public Speaking and Presentation Skills - 17 Nov 2019 Dubai, UAE|
|Public Speaking and Presentation Skills - 09 Feb 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Public Speaking and Presentation Skills - 10 May 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Public Speaking and Presentation Skills - 30 Aug 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Public Speaking and Presentation Skills - 13 Dec 2020 Dubai, UAE|
- Overcoming fear of public speaking
- Fears associated with public speaking
- Overcoming fear with humor, vulnerability, preparation, and other exercises
- How to speak impromptu
- Using the power of professional speaking to develop more confidence
- Preparing for a presentation
- Researching the topic, audience, and location
- Adapting your presentation to different audiences in terms of size, qualifications, length, and format
- Understanding visual and audio equipment
- Dressing for the occasion
- Practicing the presentation
- Dealing with nerves
- Preparing presentation slides and material effectively
- Delivering the presentation
- The three principles of presenting
- How to start a presentation - opening hooks
- What’s in it for the audience?
- Creating useful, relevant and engaging content
- Using transitions effectively
- Using rhetorical devices effectively in a presentation
- Engaging the audience during a presentation:
- Controlling the audience
- Psychological influence in your presentation
- Creating your own style of presenting
- Body language in public speaking
- Vocal techniques in public speaking
- Using hand gestures effectively
- Facial expressiveness in public speaking
- Moving purposefully
- Using proximity to your advantage in public speaking
- Working with voice and intonation
- What can I learn about a person by his/her voice?
- Voice characteristics: Voice strength, timbre, pitch, tempo, diction
- The voice setting - working with the strength and timbre of the voice
- Exercises to test the height and speed of voice and to practice diction
- Framing and structuring a presentation
- How to ensure logical progression in a presentation
- How to ensure effective recall in a presentation
- How to keep the presentation jargon-free and straightforward for non-technical people
- Using a combination of adult learning styles in a presentation
- Connecting all the points to ensure a holistic experience
- Closing the presentation
- Closing with high impact
- Summarizing content in closing
- Connecting the close with the opening hook
- Tips for completing a sale at the end of a presentation (for salespeople)
- Handling audience questions
- Dealing with challenges in public speaking
- Dealing with various challenging audiences
- Dealing with last-minute technology challenges
- When you forget what you should say next
- When you run out of things to say
- Handling tight deadlines and lack of preparation
- Handling distractions in the speaking environment
- How to maintain high energy when giving the same speech over and over to different audiences
- Handling something that is out of your control
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|15 Sep - 19 Sep, 2019||5 Days|
|3 Nov - 7 Nov, 2019||5 Days|
|15 Dec - 19 Dec, 2019||5 Days|