Effective Business Communication skills are among the most essential ones for every professional. We use all types of Communication on a daily basis, and thus it is imperative that we use them with maximum efficiency and be able to communicate clearly while also comprehending the communications of those around us. Whether you are talking to a team member or presenting your ideas to the public, Communication is the key for reaching your goals.
This course equips you with executive business Communication tools and techniques. It helps you to fine-tune the way you interact and reveals all the secrets of the world of Communication, from the various communication channels, styles and models to the advanced techniques of cross-cultural and two-way communication. The ability to communicate effectively empowers you to converse, command and delegate as well as recognize subtle non-verbal Communication and to achieve your professional objectives with emotional intelligence and confidence.
In this training course you will study an extensive overview of valuable and practical points and receive skills such as:
- Main communication styles, channels and models and how to use them professionally
- Mastering Verbal and non-verbal Communication to achieve maximum results
- Psychology of Communication and the two-way communication approach
- Advanced elements of cross-cultural Communication and cultural awareness
- Top Skills of Effective Business Communication to become the best communicator
What will you gain
Once you have studied and completed this executive training course provided by Atton Institute, you will enhance your professional skills and:
- Study the most advanced and efficient communication channels, styles and models
- Know how to perfectly control your emotions in any business communication
- Study and apply the psychological principles of effective business communication
- Understand the key elements of effective public and face-to-face speaking
- Obtain certification in how to read body language and other crucial non-verbal signs
- Deploy appropriate techniques, tools, and skills of non-verbal communication
- Utilize the advantages of combining different types and styles of communication
- Enhance your listening skills to better understand others and achieve greater results
- Increase your level of written business communication skills and proficiency
- Improve your ability and skills for cross-cultural communication and best practices
- Boost your professionalism and get certified skills to stand out at work
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Advanced Business Communications Skills - 22 Sep 2019 Dubai, UAE|
|Advanced Business Communications Skills - 23 Feb 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Advanced Business Communications Skills - 28 Jun 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Advanced Business Communications Skills - 18 Oct 2020 Dubai, UAE|
- Introducing the World of Modern Communications
- Reviewing the past of communication and its evolution
- Difference between business communication and interpersonal communication
- Functions of business communication
- Importance of Effective Communication for Career and Business Success
- Revealing the factors affecting communication & Mehrabian Rule
- Internal vs. External business communication
- Risks of poor communication - low performance, conflicts, lost sales, legal, etc.
- Understanding the key elements of effective communication
- Communication Channels, Styles and Models
- Business Communication channels
- Exploring communication styles and models
- Internal vs. external business communication
- Business communication rules and norms
- Communication Rules and Psychological Aspects
- Business communication rules and norms
- Importance of keeping your emotions under control
- Knowing Common Communication Barriers and how to avoid them
- Communication with confidence
- Assertiveness skills and techniques
- Primary Psychology Principles for Effective Communication
- Essentials of Professional Verbal Communication
- Exploring the fundamentals of verbal communication
- Understanding key elements of efficient speaking
- Comparing the face-to-face vs. public speaking
- Effective Use of Communication to Achieve Results
- Non-verbal Communication – Deliver your Message Before Saying Even a Word
- Crucial elements and components of non-verbal communication
- The power of appearance and body language
- Adjusting your non-verbal communication and building rapport
- Combing verbal and non-verbal communication together
- Two-Way Communication - Effective Listening
- Key Listening Skills and common misconceptions
- Understanding and Identifying the Listening Filters
- Resolving Conflict and Negotiations
- Guidelines for effective listening & active and passive listening
- Improving Listening Techniques
- Written Business Correspondence - how to use with Maximum Efficiency
- General standards of using written business correspondence
- Internal and external written Business correspondence
- Digital - Emails, online chats, social media, messengers, etc.
- Presentations, Proposals, and Reports
- Managing the growing correspondence volume
- Multichannel Business Communication Trend
- The trend of using multiple channels for interaction
- The advantages and risks of multichannel communication
- Choosing the most effective combination of channels for communication
- Cross-Cultural Communication & the World of Globalization
- The element of Cross-Cultural Communication and its growing Impact
- Cultural Awareness and Main Rules to Follow in Cross-Cultural Communication
- Combining all Together to Advance the Efficiency of your Communication
- Summary on all major communication rules and Principles
Communication skills are vital for our existence. It is hard to deny that we rely on the ability to interact with other people every day, and the quality of such interactions determines whether you succeed or fail in the modern world. The absurdity is that these skills are the most frequently overlooked when it comes to personal and career development. Investing in communication skills training always pays off, since mastering the ability to connect with people is what separates where you are now and where you want to be.
Unluckily for fans of the self-taught educational approach, improving your communication skills cannot be done alone or through online courses. To master communication, you have to study the nuances under the guidance of a professional trainer and practice them with real people in an actual classroom.
Our communication skills training class is a fantastic opportunity for you to comprehend all the finer details of communication, which will be revealed throughout the 3-day intensive course.
This communication course from the Atton Institute shows you how to improve your communication skills and understand all the essential aspects of communication, which are:
- Listening – the most crucial part of any conversation and the most misinterpreted one. People often confuse listening and hearing, which are not the same thing. This communication training course has a section dedicated to listening skills to help you become a more effective listener;
- Verbal Communication – the way we deliver our thoughts with words. The correct words can win battles, while misused words have demolished even the greatest of empires. Maybe this sounds too dramatic , but it’s true and highly relevant in a time when we can instantly share our thoughts publicly with millions of people, who can then interpret every word we say;
- Nonverbal Communication – the secret weapon of every great communicator. Explore how to use body language, mimicking, and gestures to become even more efficient through this communication skills training course in Dubai;
- Emotional Awareness – we can’t lead a conversation if we can’t manage our emotions. You have to be aware of your emotions and the emotions of those you’re speaking with so you can achieve the desired results from the conversation;
- Written Communication – any thought that is delivered in a written form, whether via email, letter, or postcard. This is the most popular form of business communication, and it has a lot of rules, norms, and standards. Thus, we especially focus on this skill at our Atton business communication training course, and we offer plenty of opportunities to review and practice these skills.
Among the various types of communication, business communication stands out from the rest as a pivotal point of study for every professional who desires to succeed. In the modern world, our business achievements often determine how others will perceive our overall success. Thus, the importance of obtaining results in your business has never been greater.
This business communication skills training course will help you to become an indisputable professional, whether you are writing an important email, delivering a crucial report, or simply interacting with your colleagues.
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|15 Sep - 19 Sep, 2019||5 Days|
|3 Nov - 7 Nov, 2019||5 Days|
|15 Dec - 19 Dec, 2019||5 Days|