Business Process Management Training Courses in Dubai
All company managers, from ordinary line managers to top managers, must complete business process management training courses. A modern company is a complex structure with numerous processes and tasks to be managed. The larger the business, the more operations take place in it. If they are not established and systematized, everything will drown in chaos, irresponsibility, and force majeure.
When you write down an organizational structure, you assign positions and centers of responsibility and distribute responsibilities and expected results. However, people in these positions do not operate isolated from the team and do the work in many stages. Business processes allow these stages to be described, systematized, and teamwork established. To do everything right, one needs special skills, which can be obtained at BPM training courses.
What are business processes, and what are they for?
Business process management training courses are required mainly to show how to establish business processes in a company. A business process is a clearly defined scheme for advancing tasks through different stages of interaction between departments and people. A business process is a regulated procedure. BP does not exist without a description because, in this case, the same actions can be performed in different ways, in other orders, and with different results.
Business processes are required to:
- Understand how the company works.
- Standardize work.
- Achieve a stable quality of work performed by employees.
- Visually see problems in work, eliminate them, and improve the quality of work.
- Reduce the dependence of the quality of work on individual employees and managers.
- Increase customer and employee satisfaction.
- Increase business profitability.
For example, you have sales managers and an informal agreement with salespeople about what, to whom, and how they sell. If you don’t have this process set up, written down, or formalized, they make it themselves and pass these rules from colleague to colleague. In various projects, managers often describe formulated processes (i.e., the ideal vision and how it should be in theory). Still, talking to the employees who practice such methods makes completely different things. Everything turns out to be not so clear. Why is this happening? Because the process is not formalized, employees implement it at their discretion.
The effective operation of any business is impossible without business processes, so these skills are a must-have for any manager, and this is precisely what the BPM training courses from the Atton Institute are aimed at.
Who are business process management training courses intended for?
So, these business process management training courses are intended for:
- Company executives;
- Business analysts;
- Project managers;
- Scrum team members;
- Operations managers;
- Quality managers;
- Department managers;
- To all those who develop business processes.
And any other persons who do not have the appropriate skills to apply for managerial positions.
What skills will you gain by completing BPM training courses?
After completing these BPM training courses, you:
- Understand the role of automation and its impact on the company's performance;
- Learn to use basic techniques for building business processes;
- Learn important information about business modeling and analytics;
- In practice, you will apply the methods and concepts learned here in real business;
- Learn how to adapt your company to the use of innovation and automation;
- Learn to apply BPM in large-scale projects;
- Introduce modern best BPM practices;
- Get new valuable contacts in the business environment.
Besides, everyone who completes these courses will receive our certificate confirming your high professional level.
Choosing the best courses in business process management - courses from the Atton Institute!
So, why should you choose business process management courses from the Atton Institute? Because these are some of the best offers on the vocational training market in the UAE.
Effective teaching methods
We use our methodological development – Atton LPI Methodology. Thanks to it, our students learn a large amount of material in the shortest possible time: 3 to 5 days. The program of any of our courses includes a minimum of theory and a maximum of practically applicable valuable information. You can immediately use the acquired knowledge in practice in your company.
Wide range of scientific materials
Besides courses on business process management, we also offer specialized programs for marketers, financiers, sales and customer service specialists, managers of all levels, logisticians, business analysts, and many others - over 100 different courses and workshops.
Convenient payment and discounts
You can pay for our courses either in cash at the office or by check or bank transfer. And those who order the course 25 or more days in advance will receive a pleasant surprise – a discount of approximately 10% on the course price and about 20% for orders of 70 or more. The form of payment does not affect the cost of the course or the amount of the discount for early booking.
You need no more than 5 minutes to register for our course. You can either fill out the form on our website or provide information by phone to our manager. Then you need to pay the invoice you will receive by mail. That's all!
Our classes are held in small groups of up to 10 people in comfortable conditions at the best hotel in Dubai.
Everyone who completes our courses receives a certificate from the Atton Institute. This document has several degrees of protection and confirms your professional level.
So, our business process management training courses in Dubai are:
- quick results in the shortest possible time, from 3 to 5 days, depending on the course, thanks to the use of original teaching methods;
- the learning process goes in a comfortable atmosphere in one of the best hotels in Dubai in a small group;
- all our courses are the original development of our authors, practicing professionals who are ready to share their experience and knowledge;
- you can pay for BPM courses in any way convenient for you, and if you book early, you get a discount of 10 to 20%;
- everyone who completes the course receives certificates confirming their professional level;
- our support team will provide all the necessary support, from choosing the optimal course to obtaining a certificate.
Courses from the Atton Institute are an original educational product created for professionals.