Regardless of size or industry, every organization faces the ongoing challenge of managing and optimizing business processes. The performance and value delivered across functional areas significantly affect an organization's ability to provide value to customers and stakeholders. However, many businesses encounter difficulties when automating their processes, a significant challenge in today's rapidly evolving digital landscape.
As part of our comprehensive suite of business process management courses, this Certified Advanced Business Process Management for Professionals training course is designed to tackle these challenges head-on. This comprehensive program, available public, in-house and online, provides participants with the most recent methodologies and tools for understanding, recognizing, and implementing effective business process management strategies. The course will help professionals strengthen their knowledge of process management and gain valuable skills, enhancing the efficiency, effectiveness, adaptability, and quality of operational performance in their organizations. Moreover, it delves into the realm of hyper-automation and process mining, central themes in today's digital transformation initiatives.
Participants will also gain insights into the evolving landscape of business process management and learn how to drive operational efficiency in their organizations. This course, therefore, significantly contributes to organizational transformation, equipping professionals to navigate the ever-evolving world of business process management and digital transformation effectively.
Upon completion of this Business Process Management course, participants will:
- Understand the basic principles of business process management
- Become familiar with key BPM terms and concepts
- Learn major approaches for implementing BPM
- Discover tools and technologies that enable BPM
- Understand BPM's role in digital transformation
- Get updated on the current process automation landscape
Who Should Attend
This short process improvement certification is ideal for:
- BPM Practitioners
- Business Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Government Employees
- Process Improvement Team Members
- Line of Business Managers and Supervisors
- Scrum Team Members
- Business Architects
What will you gain
Through this process management certification program, you will:
- Understand hyper-automation and its impact on conventional business processes
- Gain actionable insights into modelling, analysis, and design
- Apply concepts learned through case study exercises
- Understand how your business operation drives innovation
- Examine the linkage of Lean, BPM, and Operational Excellence
- Accelerate business results from BPM projects by integrating Lean practices
- Be able to guide effective change programs in large-scale BPM projects
- Understand the value, opportunities, and challenges of establishing BPM Governance
- Introduce the broad concepts of BPM Governance
- Explore best practices for designing and deploying BPM Governance
- Improve project selection by taking a broader business process-based view
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|Public Course (5 days)||USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
|Live Online Training (3 days)||USD 2,150.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Certified Advanced Business Process Management for Professionals - 20 Nov 2023 Dubai, UAE|
|Certified Advanced Business Process Management for Professionals - 05 Feb 2024 Dubai, UAE|
|Certified Advanced Business Process Management for Professionals - 20 May 2024 Dubai, UAE|
|Certified Advanced Business Process Management for Professionals - 19 Aug 2024 Dubai, UAE|
|Certified Advanced Business Process Management for Professionals - 25 Nov 2024 Dubai, UAE|
- The Context of Business Process Management
- BPM defined
- Efficiency defined
- BPM vs BPR vs BPI
- Organizational complexities and the system transformation
- The context of the value chain
- The goal of BPM
- The changing scope of BPM in the digital era
- Major assumptions to BPM
- BPM Value and Solutions
- Improve/reduce formula
- The impact of effectiveness, efficiency, adaptability, and quality on operational performance
- Cost reduction and risk
- Transparency into processes and operations
- Business Process Management Drivers
- Cost reduction initiatives
- Increase in quality
- Increase in productivity
- Emerging competition
- Risk management
- Compliance initiatives
- Next-generation process automation
- Core system implementation
- Innovation and growth
- Post-merger and acquisition rationalization
- Standardization initiatives
- Major transformation programs
- Establishment of a BPM Centre of Excellence
- Increased agility, and
- Speed or faster processes
- The Mechanism of Implementing Business Process Management
- Business process re-engineering
- Evolutionary forms of change
- Substantial discovery
- Process benchmarking
- Specialized BPMS applications
- The top-down approach
- The bottom-up approach
- People-centric approach
- IT-Centric approach
- Case study: real case scenario
- Business Process Management Life cycle
- Basic BPM life cycle I: Document, Assess, Improve, Manage
- BPM life cycle II: Vision, Design, Model, Execute and monitor, evaluate/Optimize
- BPM Techniques
- Cost Analysis
- Critical to Quality
- Cycle-time Analysis
- Define Measure Analyze Design Verify (DMADV)
- Define Measure Analyze Improve Control (DMAIC)
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Process Simulation
- Value Stream
- Other techniques
- Case study: real case scenario 1
- Case study: real case scenario 2
- The New Era of Business Process
- Beyond robotic process automation
- The impact of autonomous multiagent systems on BPM
- The impact of task automation
- Mapping the new IT architecture
- Identifying automation capabilities
- Total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Technology assessment in line with organizational objectives
- Mapping the level of automation and its impact on the process
- Case study: real case scenario
- Business Process Management in Digital Transformation Project
- The driving forces behind digital transformation
- Technologies to consider for digital transformation
- The impact of digitization and digitalization on business process and efficiency
- The changing role of business process management in digital transformation projects
- Case study: real case scenario
- Operation Excellency: Integrating BPM With Lean Six Sigma
- The concept of lean and six sigma
- Lean principles: Reduce waste, and improve efficiency
- Readiness evaluation
- Six sigma’s main principles: reducing variation, controlling the process, and predictable output
- Underlying concepts and methodology
- DMAIC, DMADV
- Steps in Lean six sigma
- The linkage with BPM
- Business Process Governance & Centers of Excellence
- Process Governance
- Process Governance Models and Structures
- Process Ownership
- Center of Excellence
- Process Measurement and Metrics
- BPM and Process Measurement
- BPM and Process Measurement: BSC, maturity models
- Process Measurement at the Process Level: end-to-end, sub process, compliance
- Process Measurement Techniques
- Real case study scenario
- Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
- Overview of BPMN Elements
- The Business Process Diagram and its semantics
- Three levels of BPMN
- Group A BPMN Elements
- Group B BPMN Elements
- Combining Six sigma and Lean methodologies
- The 8 lean tools
- The most common categories of waste
- Agile Methodology for BPM
- Agile values
- Agile principles for BPM
- Agile BPM delivery life cycle
- Minimum viable product (MVP)
- Putting It All Together
- BPM life cycle: Vision, Design, Model, Execute and monitor, evaluate/Optimize.
- Vision phase
- Design Phase
- Modeling Phase
- Testing and design phase
- Execution Phase
- Monitoring Phase
- Optimizing Phase
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|2 Oct - 6 Oct, 2023||5 Days|
|30 Oct - 3 Nov, 2023||5 Days|
|13 Nov - 17 Nov, 2023||5 Days|
|11 Dec - 15 Dec, 2023||5 Days|
|8 Jan - 12 Jan, 2024||5 Days|
|22 Jan - 26 Jan, 2024||5 Days|