In the rapidly evolving digital era, organizations are faced with the daunting challenge of making swift, strategic decisions amidst a sea of complex and variable data. Traditional data management and decision-making methods often falter under the weight of the vast amounts of structured and unstructured data, creating a bottleneck that hinders organizational success.
This best-in-class Business Intelligence course, available online and in-house, offers a comprehensive answer to these challenges, transforming raw data into meaningful and actionable information. It takes you on a full immersion into the technical and non-technical foundations of Business Intelligence, providing an in-depth understanding of the technologies, applications, and artificial intelligence processes vital for implementing successful Business Intelligence systems. The course is part of our set of fundamentals and advanced digital courses. Whether you're an analyst or a business professional looking to upskill, this short program is the perfect stepping stone to mastering the art of leveraging data to create valuable insights, enhance decision-making proactivity, and fuel organizational success.
Upon completing this professional Business Intelligence certification course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the essence of Business Intelligence and its role in decision making
- Identify the components of top-tier Business Intelligence systems
- Comprehend the relationship between a data warehouse and an analytical environment
- Grasp the practicality of analytics in driving managerial decisions
- Appreciate the usefulness of various BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik
- Understand the Business Intelligence lifecycle and its application in organizational success
Who Should Attend
This course is beneficial for:
- Business professionals
- Business analysts
- Research analysts
- Marketing and sales professionals
- HR professionals and administrative staff
- Supervisors and employees of any department who work with reporting and data
What will you gain
At the end of this advanced Business Intelligence training, you will be certified with the skills to:
- Apply an analytical approach to work, making decisions based on data
- Measure company efficiency using different types of metrics
- Visualize data to enhance team understanding and collaboration
- Understand the process of data collection, storage, and analysis
- Convert data into actionable information and knowledge
- Make better, faster decisions using a rational management approach
- Create an environment conducive to Business Intelligence success in the organization
- Recognize the importance of Data Governance and ethical considerations
- Understand the role of descriptive analytics within the data science spectrum
- Utilize BI tools like Tableau, Power BI, and Qlik efficiently
- Grasp the Business Intelligence lifecycle and its strategic implications
Course schedule sample one day
|First Training Session
|Second Training Session
|Third Training Session
|Lunch and Networking
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date
|Early bird 25 days before course start date
|Regular Course Fee
|Public Course (5 days)
|Live Online Training (3 days)
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Business Intelligence - 06 May 2024 Dubai, UAE
|Business Intelligence - 26 Aug 2024 Dubai, UAE
|Business Intelligence - 16 Dec 2024 Dubai, UAE
- Decision-Making in the Digital Era
- The new organizational “mental model”
- Organizational complexities
- Big Data: the analysis paralysis dilemma
- Decision support systems (DSS) versus Management information systems (MIS)
- Traditional DSS components framework
- Descriptive analytics: the backbone of predictive and perspective analytics
- The impact of less informed decisions on competitive advantage
- Technological Advancement and DSS Digitization
- The network technologies
- Open-source software
- Visualization technologies
- Large data storage systems: the large data warehouse
- The role of the golden triangle: AI, IoT, Blockchain
- Business analytics automation: the emergence of business intelligence
- Business Intelligence systems: Data gathering, Data storage, Knowledge management
- Data-driven DSSs
- Business Intelligence and Competitive Intelligence
- Monitoring the competitive environment using different types of metrics
- Streamline internal value chain activities and develop performance metrics
- Making decisions based on data
- Develop a data-driven culture
- The Components of Business Intelligence
- Data mining Visualization
- Database mining
- DSS / Executive information system (EIS)
- Knowledge management
- Geographical information system
- The Role of the Data Warehouse
- Relation between the data warehouse and the analytic environment
- Characteristics of the data warehouse
- Data Marts: its importance in speeding up the response
- Analytics and its Role
- Driving managerial decisions and actions
- Data and text mining
- Slice-and-dice and drill down
- Ad hoc queries
- Real-time analysis
- Forecasting and scenarios
- BI Intelligent Tools
- Data Visualization and interpretation
- Tableaux, Power BI, Qlik
- Inhouse BI Solutions
- Business Intelligence Life Cycle
- Identifying Business intelligence value chain
- Data strategic alignment with corporate strategy
- Identifying information storage
- OLTP and OLAP
- Data collection
- Extract, transform, and load (ETL)
- Modification and calculations
- Data warehousing
- Connecting different sources of data
- Analytic Engine
- Analyze multidimensional data
- Data mining
- Reporting, Dashboards, KPIs, Trends
- Optimizing the New Data-Driven Support System (DSS)
- Analyzing Business decision process
- Data-driven business decisions
- Strategic Business Intelligence
- Tactical Business Intelligence
- Operational Business Intelligence
- Operational Performance
- Day-to-day decisions made in functional units to implement strategic decisions
- Functional tactics
- Operational activities
- Enabling the Success of BI
- Limitations of BI
- Decision-making bottleneck
- The principles of Growth Hacking
- Systems, structure, and culture: BI incubators
- Decision Intelligence
- Prioritizing the BI focus for best benefits based on strategic concern
- Creating a Self-Service Business Intelligence (SSBI)
- Integrating BI with other end-user tools
- Cloud Business intelligence in a virtual network
- Integrate the decision-making process with the speed of BI outputs
- Business Intelligence Metrics: Direct and Indirect
- KPIs to measure the source of data
- KPIs to measure data quality
- Using ERP feedback
- Financial metrics
- Customer’s metrics
- Internal processes metrics
- Learning and development metrics
- Innovation BI metrics
- Business Intelligence Governance
- Misuse of data and data breach
- Data wrangling preparation issues
- Standardize the quality of data mining to avoid incorrect information
- Managing governance and compliance
- Data governance to address responsibilities and risk
- How to comply with a regulated environment
- How to manage with an unregulated environment
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|25 Mar - 29 Mar, 2024
|20 May - 24 May, 2024
|24 Jun - 28 Jun, 2024
|15 Jul - 19 Jul, 2024
|5 Aug - 9 Aug, 2024