Facing a rapidly evolving technological landscape, organizations often find it challenging to integrate and understand AI-based systems. Many struggle to harness the transformative power of AI, blockchain, and IoT technologies, limiting their automation potential and their ability to maintain a competitive edge. These challenges, if not addressed, can lead to decreased efficiency, productivity, and innovation. Furthermore, a lack of AI integration can result in missed opportunities for cost savings, improved customer experiences, and better decision making. Such deficiencies can also undermine an organization's strategic positioning and make it vulnerable to more technologically agile competitors. This course, tailored for non-AI specialists, executives, and managers, confronts these challenges head-on, offering a path to demystify AI and related technologies and fully exploit their capabilities, potential, and ethical considerations.
This course prepares delegates for the new era of Industry 4.0, helping them understand the strategic implications of AI, the enablers their organizations need, and the potential consequences of intelligent autonomous systems. It also offers the opportunity for participants to obtain a valued certification upon successful completion. Course can be attended public, online or in-house. Delegates will gain a comprehensive understanding of the AI landscape, acquire essential skills, and become equipped to guide their organizations successfully through digital disruption and AI transformation.
Upon completion of this course, delegates will:
- Understand AI applications and opportunities within organizations and the concept of strategy in the digital age
- Gain awareness of the changing strategic landscape due to AI and other emergent technologies
- Recognize the business impact of these technologies and how to leverage them effectively
- Understand the importance of data in AI applications and how AI drives competitive advantage
- Recognize and categorize AI based on its usage and impact on organizational performance and value creation
- Grasp the key indicators that differentiate between leaders and laggards in the context of automation
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for:
- CEOs, all C-level executives
- Managers at corporate, tactical, and operational levels
- Government employees at different levels
- Anyone who wants to enhance their skills
What will you gain
This short “no code” training course is designed to equip both AI specialists and non-AI delegates with the ability to:
- Recommend AI solutions based on business problems and objectives
- Incorporate AI into business and strategic objectives
- Choose the best AI system to solve business problems
- Develop a deeper understanding of process automation
- Analyze the ethical adaptations businesses need to make due to AI applications
- Appreciate the value of governance and its ethical implications to protect the company from risks associated with autonomous decisions
- Develop insights into market conditions and apply proactive strategies for change
- Understand the essential elements for successful technological adaptation
- Improve leadership abilities for the digital age
- Recognize the importance of governance to safeguard business outputs
- Understand the six attributes of leadership for AI-driven leadership
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|Public Course (5 days)||USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
|Live Online Training (3 days)||USD 2,150.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Artificial Intelligence Integration for non-AI specialists - for Managers & Executives - 25 Dec 2023 Dubai, UAE|
|Artificial Intelligence Integration for non-AI specialists - for Managers & Executives - 18 Mar 2024 Dubai, UAE|
|Artificial Intelligence Integration for non-AI specialists - for Managers & Executives - 24 Jun 2024 Dubai, UAE|
|Artificial Intelligence Integration for non-AI specialists - for Managers & Executives - 30 Sep 2024 Dubai, UAE|
|Artificial Intelligence Integration for non-AI specialists - for Managers & Executives - 23 Dec 2024 Dubai, UAE|
- The Concept of Strategy
- Strategy in the Age of Digital Disruption
- What is not a Strategy?
- Strategic Thinking and Implementation
- Corporate, Business Unit and Operational Levels
- The Changing Business Environment
- Case Study: Strategy Success and Failure
- Navigating Uncertainty
- Impact of Technological Changes
- Importance of Technological Adaptation
- Scenario Planning in the Digital Age
- Technological Disruption
- Understanding AI, Blockchain, and Pervasive Computing
- Digital Readiness and Strategic Reaction
- Case Study: Managing Disruption
- Defining Artificial Intelligence
- Understanding AI Definitions and Approaches
- Filtering the AI Hype
- Case Study: AI in Practice
- Classifying Artificial Intelligence
- AI Tools and Systems Overview
- AI Classification based on Use and Impact
- The Augmentation Strategy
- Creating a Digitalization Strategy
- Augmenting AI with Blockchain and IoT
- Automation and Primary Activities
- Role of AI in Business Automation
- Assessing AI Readiness
- Autonomy and Adaptability in AI Systems
- Ethical Decision-Making in AI
- Navigating Ethical Implications of AI
- Implementing Ethical Reasoning in AI Systems
- Case Study: Ethics in Practice
- Responsibilities of Directors and Executives
- Accountability, Responsibility and Transparency in AI
- Role of Responsible Research and Innovation
- Responsible AI Design
- Ethical Concerns in AI System Design
- The Responsible Development Lifecycle for AI systems
- Ethical Requirements for AI Systems
- Understanding Ethical Action in AI
- Approaches to Ethical Reasoning
- Governance for Responsible AI
- Updating IT Governance for AI
- Identifying Risks and Ethical Principles in AI Systems
- Building an AI-Ready Organization
- Key Elements of an AI-Ready Organization
- Building a Robotic Colleague with Personality
- AI-Driven Leadership
- Understanding AI-Driven Leadership Attributes
- Applying AI Leadership Model
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|2 Oct - 6 Oct, 2023||5 Days|
|30 Oct - 3 Nov, 2023||5 Days|
|13 Nov - 17 Nov, 2023||5 Days|
|11 Dec - 15 Dec, 2023||5 Days|
|8 Jan - 12 Jan, 2024||5 Days|
|22 Jan - 26 Jan, 2024||5 Days|