Personal assistant’s role is crucial for the success of any executive in any business since there is much work to be done that stays behind the scenes and managers simply have no time to cope with all the challenges they face alone. Personal assistant duties include every possible help to managers and senior executives to cope with various tasks and do a tremendous amount of work, which significantly contributes to the ultimate overall results. Without the support of a certified personal assistant, the entirety of the manager’s work outcomes can be compromised.
In this executive personal assistant training, you will learn how to become a great executive assistant to your boss no matter which tasks you may confront. The course will help you to rethink your significance as an executive assistant and acquire both the competencies and the confidence to work with your boss for better results. You will learn the best practices and applications that will help to cope with the personal assistant duties and responsibilities: emotional intelligence, essentials of business etiquette, and the best approach to multitasking. You will understand how to handle a broad range of requests and tasks of all types. In order to be able to meet deadlines and deal with stress under pressure, we will also cover the topics of time and stress management as well as organizational skills, which will allow you to handle multiple tasks with ease. All these skills will be learned via a practical approach and can be used immediately in your workplace.
This executive personal assistant course is great for both people who want to start a career in this area and for those who already have relevant experience but want to polish and systemize their existing knowledge to be an effective executive assistant. All participants can expect the following skills to be covered:
- Synchronize your work style with your manager’s to achieve better results
- Understand the balance between making decisions independently and getting your boss involved
- Apply the best Emotional Intelligence practices to get along with yourself and others
- Become a master of communication and build excellent relationships with people
- Get everything under control with proven time and stress management strategies
- Organize meetings, parties, travel arrangements, and other tasks efficiently
Who Should Attend
- Executive Secretaries
- Senior Assistants
- Personal Secretaries
- Executive Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Administration Managers
- Management Secretaries
- Everyone who wants to become Personal Assistant or polish and improve their existing skill set
What will you gain
- Know how to become an indispensable assistant to your manager
- Skyrocket your overall productivity and enrich your capabilities
- Understand how to make the right decision in uncommon situations
- Comprehend all dimensions of Emotional Intelligence and their uses
- Take your business, phone, and writing etiquette to the next level
- Handle complaints from both internal and external customers
- Perfect the file management system and improve document control
- Learn the guidelines on how to organize and be prepared for any meeting
- Recognize the factors that cause stress and know how to deal with them
- Reveal all the gaps in your work and realize what you can do better
- Be a personal assistant who is professionally prepared for any challenge
This course is worth 30 CPE credits
(1 credit for 50 minutes)
No CPE credits are applicable for online courses
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|Public Course (5 days)||USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
|Live Online Training (3 days)||USD 2,150.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Executive Personal Assistant (PA) Certification (CPE) - 11 Dec 2023 Dubai, UAE|
|Executive Personal Assistant (PA) Certification (CPE) - 04 Mar 2024 Dubai, UAE|
|Executive Personal Assistant (PA) Certification (CPE) - 10 Jun 2024 Dubai, UAE|
|Executive Personal Assistant (PA) Certification (CPE) - 30 Sep 2024 Dubai, UAE|
|Executive Personal Assistant (PA) Certification (CPE) - 16 Dec 2024 Dubai, UAE|
- Progressive role of the executive or personal assistant
- The strategic role of today’s executive assistant - Developing and Broadening your Role
- The competencies of the modern personal assistant
- Understanding the concepts of Structure vs. Culture
- Partnering strategically 'with' your leader - Optimizing Your Relationship with the Boss
- Building and Managing the Relationship - Communicating Effectively with your Manager
- Maximizing your Value Relative to the Boss
- Knowing and Synchronizing Expectations
- Adapting to his style and anticipating his needs
- The balance between independence and self-willingness
- Ability to make decisions independently - When to take the initiative
- Deputizing for the manager, delegating work to others in the manager's absence
- Being involved in decision-making processes
- Exercise: How to act when the situation is not described in your standard responsibilities
- Emotional intelligence (EI) tact and skills
- Definition of EI
- The conceptual model
- Understanding the dimensions of EI for a personal assistant
- Protocol and business etiquette
- Principles of business etiquette
- Dealing with different personalities and cultures
- Effective interpersonal communication
- Building excellent relationships with colleagues
- Dealing with difficult personalities
- Working with senior management
- Win-Win negotiations with suppliers (internal and external) - Principles, planning, tactics
- Presenting your ideas and influencing others: how to deliver your thoughts with impact
- Dealing with visitors and improving customer service
- Meeting and greeting guests of different seniority levels
- Developing Inbound & Outbound Telephone Skills
- Phone communication - Phone etiquette
- Servicing Internal and External Customers
- Handling Complaints Professionally
- Being an Effective Gatekeeper
- Written communication
- Effective Business Writing and Writing Etiquette
- Business Report Writing
- Taking dictation and meeting minutes
- Document Proofreading
- Effective time management
- Developing your planning skills
- Diary management and calendar management
- Managing Interruptions - how to be prepared for changes and surprises
- Developing the techniques of problem solving, multitasking, and dealing with complexity
- Analyzing your priorities - Urgent/important matrix
- Applying the best tools and techniques for effective time management
- Organizational skills
- Fundamental GTD principles
- Organizing Professional Meetings
- Planning for the Meeting
- Meeting Etiquette
- Preparing the Agenda
- Improving the Effectiveness of your Meetings
- Actions to Take After Your Meetings
- Party Planning
- Travel Arrangements
- Appointment Booking and Arranging Interviews
- Sourcing office supplies
- Household Tasks
- Stress management
- Identifying causes of stress - Recognizing how stress and feelings affect performance
- The personal stress worksheet
- Proven practices to deal with stress effectively
- Confidentiality guidelines
- Your confidentiality duty
- Keeping data secure
- Key points you should be aware of
- What to do in sticky situations
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|2 Oct - 6 Oct, 2023||5 Days|
|30 Oct - 3 Nov, 2023||5 Days|
|13 Nov - 17 Nov, 2023||5 Days|
|11 Dec - 15 Dec, 2023||5 Days|
|8 Jan - 12 Jan, 2024||5 Days|
|22 Jan - 26 Jan, 2024||5 Days|