The role of an office manager is one of the most crucial in any organization. Being responsible for the proper coordination and alignment of internal operations, office manager faces numerous challenges, which are sometimes quite difficult to overcome. Professional administrator duties and responsibilities require advanced interpersonal communication, organizational and other office manager skills. This office management training course helps you to deal with any potential problem you may have in this position.
This Certified Administration and Office Management course will provide you with all the necessary skills required for a modern specialist, and you will get an accredited certification upon completion, which will help you with further professional development. Throughout the course, you will cover the most pressing topics you need to master, such as how to set up well-coordinated internal operations, improve your communication and organizational skills, level up your time and stress control, and deal with internal and external customers. The course in office management and administration is highly practice-oriented, and participants will spend the majority of the training sessions in practicing exercises and techniques, role-playing, and engaging in active discussions.
There is a myriad of objectives for this office management certificate, but the most important of them are as follows:
- Rethink your professional role as an office manager/administrator and realize your importance
- Improve your communication skills to better your relationships
- Master your handling of both internal and external customers
- Boost your productivity and apply the best time management techniques to your daily life
- Become a master of meeting planning and meeting etiquette
- Learn how to deal with stress no matter how intense a situation is
Who Should Attend
- Junior Managers
- Administrative Assistants
- Administration Officers
- Personal assistants
- Support Staff
- Office Managers
- Anyone who wants to work in administration and office management
What will you gain
- Become a better and more efficient office manager
- Know how to deal with the day-to-day challenges of a modern administrator
- Launch the process of your professional and personal development
- Grasp the fundamentals of Emotional Intelligence and its importance
- Know how to behave with people of different seniority levels
- Learn the essentials of business and meeting etiquette
- Practice handling complaints and improving your overall customer service
- Polish your writing and phone etiquette with proven techniques
- Improve the maintenance of office systems such as data management and filing
- Explore techniques like GTD that will help you to get things done
- Delve into financial essentials, including handling invoicing and petty cash
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|Public Course (5 days)||USD 3,400.-||USD 3,900.-||USD 4,400.-|
|Live Online Training (3 days)||USD 1,550.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Certified Professional in Administration and Office Management - 18 Oct 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Certified Professional in Administration and Office Management - 20 Dec 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Certified Professional in Administration and Office Management - 14 Feb 2021 Dubai, UAE|
|Certified Professional in Administration and Office Management - 02 May 2021 Dubai, UAE|
|Certified Professional in Administration and Office Management - 05 Sep 2021 Dubai, UAE|
|Certified Professional in Administration and Office Management - 19 Dec 2021 Dubai, UAE|
- The role of the office manager or administrator
- Perception versus reality
- Office management and administration skills overview
- Understanding your organization - Structure vs. culture.
- Fundamentals of team management
- Effective interpersonal communication
- Advancing your verbal communication skills
- Understanding and using body language in daily life
- Building excellent relationships with colleagues
- Working with senior management
- Win-Win negotiations with suppliers (internal and external) - Principles, planning, tactics
- Presenting your ideas and influencing others: how to deliver your thoughts with impact
- Protocol and business etiquette
- Principles of business etiquette
- Dealing with different personality types at work
- Dealing with different cultures
- Coping with office politics and gossip
- Dealing with visitors and improving customer service
- Meeting and greeting guests of different seniority levels
- Servicing internal and external customers
- Phone communication - phone etiquette
- Being an effective gatekeeper
- Written communication
- Effective business writing and writing etiquette
- Business report writing
- Taking dictation and meeting minutes
- Boosting productivity
- Effectiveness versus efficiency
- How to find and eliminate inefficiencies in your office
- Step-by-step guide - Simplification of work processes
- Best practices to be more productive
- Office work and file management
- Creating efficient workflow systems
- Creating and maintaining office systems such as data management and filing
- Document control - Data/records management
- Actual plan for how to organize your file management properly
- Effective time and stress management
- Identifying causes of stress - Recognizing how stress and feelings affect performance
- Proven practices to deal with stress effectively
- Developing your planning skills
- Diary management and calendar management
- Managing interruptions - How to be prepared for changes and surprises
- Techniques to improve: problem solving, multitasking, and dealing with complexity
- Handling requests and conflicting priorities
- Organizational skills
- Fundamental GTD principles
- Organizing professional meetings
- Party planning
- Travel arrangements
- Appointment booking and arranging interviews
- Sourcing office supplies
- Household tasks
- Confidentiality guidelines
- Your confidentiality duty
- Keeping data secure
- Key points you should be aware of
- What to do in sticky situations
- Fundamentals of Financial & Managerial Accounting
- Invoicing/Petty Cash
- Going the extra mile
- Social media management
- Carrying out background research and presenting your findings
- Creating your mission, goals, and motivating yourself to put in extra effort
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|27 Sep - 1 Oct, 2020||5 Days|
|1 Nov - 5 Nov, 2020||5 Days|
|15 Nov - 19 Nov, 2020||5 Days|
|13 Dec - 17 Dec, 2020||5 Days|
|3 Jan - 7 Jan, 2021||5 Days|
|24 Jan - 28 Jan, 2021||5 Days|