In no case administrator assistant duties should be underestimated. Employees are often called the blood of an organization; thus, an admin assistants and office administrators can be considered as a heart that pumps blood and keeps things going. The main duty of such specialists is to ensure the smooth operation of all processes in an organization. This position implies plenty of responsibilities, thereby the whole set of specialized skills and knowledge are required to become an efficient specialist in this area. Our certified office management course is of the particular importance of everyone who is going to follow the way of a professional administrator.
This training will help you to gain all the necessary competencies that are vital for succeeding as a specialist in administrative management. The whole training process is intensive and practice-oriented and you will be highly engaged in numerous exercises and various activities during the course. The Certified Highly Productive Administrator course allows participants to master the key skills required for effective work of office assistant. These are the skills that can help you to cope with the whole office administrator duties and responsibilities list: internal and external customer service, business etiquette, stress and time management as well as many others in one go. Each section of the course will reveal useful techniques and methods that will allow you to achieve the peaks of efficiency and productivity.
This certified business administration course excellently fits for both experienced and inexperienced professionals; these are the skills you will obtain at the class:
- Improve verbal and non-verbal communication skills for better relationships
- Polish your knowledge of business, multicultural and writing etiquette
- Know how to deal with complaints from both external and internal customers
- Update your productivity through simplification initiatives within the procedures
- Create and organize convenient file systems to increase overall efficiency
- Enhance your organizational skills and reveal a new level of productivity
Who Should Attend
- Personal Assistants
- Office Managers
- Administrative Assistants
- Administration Officers
- Anyone who wants to enhance their productivity as an administrator
- Anyone who wants to become an administrator
What will you gain
- Redefine your role as an administrator and realize your importance
- Learn more about Emotional Intelligence and how it can help you at work
- Build stronger relationships with your colleagues and management
- Explore different personality types and understand how to adjust your behavior accordingly
- Amplify your phone skills to better serve your external and internal customers
- Skyrocket your productivity thanks to learning practical techniques
- Understand the fundamentals of data management for better efficiency
- Learn how to deal with diary management and calendar management effectively
- Become a master of time with the help of advanced time management techniques
- Improve your stress resistance skills so you can deal with stress easily when it happens
- Advance your professionalism to the limits to benefit both you and your company
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 70 days before course start date||Early bird 25 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,900.-||USD 3,400.-||USD 3,800.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|Certified Highly Productive Administrator - 12 Jan 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Certified Highly Productive Administrator - 29 Mar 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Certified Highly Productive Administrator - 14 Jun 2020 Dubai, UAE|
|Certified Highly Productive Administrator - 04 Oct 2020 Dubai, UAE|
- The role of the office manager or administrator
- Perception versus reality
- Office management and administration skills overview
- Understanding your organization - Structure vs. Culture
- Fundamentals of Team Management
- Effective interpersonal communication
- Advancing your verbal communication skills
- Understanding and using body language in daily life
- Building excellent relationships with colleagues
- Working with Senior Management
- Win-Win negotiations with suppliers (internal and external) - Principles, planning, tactics
- Protocol and business etiquette
- Principles of business etiquette
- Dealing with different personality types at work
- Dealing with different cultures
- Dealing with office politics and gossip
- Dealing with visitors and improving customer service
- Meeting and greeting guests of different seniority levels
- Servicing Internal and External Customers
- Phone communication - Phone etiquette
- Being an Effective Gatekeeper
- Written communication
- Effective Business Writing and Writing Etiquette
- Business Report Writing
- Taking dictation and meeting minutes
- Document Proofreading
- Boosting productivity
- Effectiveness versus efficiency
- How to find and eliminate inefficiencies at your office
- Step-by-step guide - Simplification of work processes
- Best practices to be more productive
- Office work and file management
- Creating efficient workflow systems
- Organizing your office
- Organizing your physical files
- Organizing your electronic files
- Developing and maintaining office systems (data management and filing included)
- Document control - Data/records management
- Actual plan for how to organize your file management properly
- Effective time management
- Diary Management and Calendar management
- Managing Interruptions - how to be prepared for changes and surprises
- Improving Problem Solving skills, Multitasking and Dealing with Complexity
- Handling Requests and Conflicting Priorities
- Analyzing Your Priorities - Urgent/important matrix
- Organizational skills
- Fundamental GTD principles
- Organizing Professional Meetings
- Party Planning
- Travel Arrangements
- Appointment booking and arranging interviews
- Sourcing office supplies
- Household Tasks
- Stress management
- Identifying causes of stress - Recognizing how stress and feelings affect performance
- The personal stress worksheet
- Proven practices to deal with stress effectively
- Understanding your work-life balance and achieving poise
- Confidentiality guidelines
- Your confidentiality duty
- Keeping data secure
- Key points you should be aware of
- What to do in sticky situations
- Fundamentals of Financial & Managerial Accounting
- Invoicing/Petty Cash
- Going the extra mile
- Understanding the basics of project management to ensure smooth operation at every stage
- Social media management
- Carrying out background research and presenting your findings
- Creating your mission, goals, and motivating yourself to put in extra effort
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|15 Dec - 19 Dec, 2019||5 Days|
|22 Dec - 26 Dec, 2019||5 Days|
|26 Jan - 30 Jan, 2020||5 Days|
|29 Mar - 2 Apr, 2020||5 Days|