Selling in the premium and Luxury market segments is about knowing your customers and what they really expect. Consumers of luxury brands are ready to pay more; however, this is linked with higher expectations than those of average consumers. They are more sophisticated and sensitive, and specifically more demanding, than typical customers. They do not tolerate poor service or the classic aggressive sales techniques.
This professional luxury and premium sales training course focuses on the significance and specifics of selling in the luxury market and the best practise for achieving an outstanding client experience. The course takes you on a journey from initial product presentation all the way to the after-sales activities. Upon completion of the course, you will be able to focus on the proper elements of building Premium customer relationships and thus increase your customer base, reduce client objections, and manage your marketing and sales with an approach that builds a sustainable existing client base and secures your prospect flow.
Some of the key points that you study on this Atton Institute training course include new ideas and tips on how to:
- Rethink and re-explore the reasons why people buy luxury goods and services
- Understand the rules of establishing strong customer relationships with ease
- Grasp the best techniques for Successful Sales performance in the Premium Segment
- Get certified expertise on and mastery of luxury sales in a multicultural environment
- Possess a professional overview of the steps to take to achieve higher sales figures
Who Should Attend
- Relationship Managers
- Sales Professionals
- Sales Managers
- Sales Consultants
- Sales representative
- Account Managers
- Account Executives
- Anyone who wants to understand the behavior of luxury customers better
- All professionals who work in premium and luxury segments and want to boost their sales results
What will you gain
Upon completion of this intensive sales training course provided by Atton Institute, participants gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Know the specifics of sales in the luxury market segments and how to build client relations
- Boost successful Sales performance by applying powerful psychological principles
- Understand how building client relationships helps you develop your business base
- Attain new sales using certified and proven professional prospecting techniques
- Overcome objectives and buyer resistance to close additional highly successful sales
- Create such an environments in which people buy so that the product sells by itself
- Reveal the secrets that motivate people to buy luxury and premium products and services
- Study how to interact with VIP and Premium customers in a multicultural environment
- Achieve more repeat business and increase business recommendations and referrals
- Develop outstanding professional communication and customer service management skills
- Enhance existing customer relationships and significantly increase your sales performance
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
For the group bookings and special discounts please contact
Admissions Director – Vlad Podolyak
+971 52 684 7088
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
- Review of Fundamentals of Successful Sales:
- What is selling - understanding it correctly and with the right attitude
- Brief overview of the sales cycle and its main elements
- Defining and understanding luxury market segments and its central particulars
- Setting the right boundaries between mass, premium and luxury segments
- Different segments - different approach - luxury may be really different
- Modern trends which result the changes in the definition of luxury
- Influence of online communication channels on marketing in luxury segment
- Limitations of digital channels in luxury segment - keep the right balance
- Understanding the behaviour and expectations of Luxury Consumers
- Understanding motives for buying premium and luxury goods and services
- Giving Added value as the key to sales in luxury segment
- Specifics you must know about multi-cultural environment in GCC
- Customer-focused approach in Luxury Segment
- Particular role of customer-focused approach in luxury segment
- Crucial elements to establish the right customer-focused company culture
- Customer-focused approach and excellent service as the powerful selling tool
- Concept of Luxury Service & Luxury Attitude – Deliver Luxury CX Seamlessly
- Luxury Brand representative – what it means and which requirements are to be met
- Emotional, Functional and Sensorial aspects of luxury service
- Appeal, Understand, Rapport and Awareness
- Delivering luxury service – 7Cs for an ultimate luxury customer experience
- Storytelling in Luxury segment or Why just knowing your product isn’t enough
- The greatest examples of luxury service from leading world companies
- Key Skills to Master for Building Success in Luxury Sales
- How to win and influence people – old rules are still the gold
- Do not forget to learn all ins and outs on the product you are offering
- Building confidence and credibility – best practices
- Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Communication skills for relationship &selling
- Role of Relationships in Successful Luxury Sales Process – People Buy from People
- Committing to a relationship-oriented approach
- Why you should maintain dialogue even when you are not planning to sell
- Strengthening techniques for the buyer relationship in premium segment
- How to keep your clients coming back
- How to use Social Media to win more business?
- Remember me? How to stay in touch with Customers after the interaction
- Questioning Techniques & Competent Way of Handling Objections and Stalls
- Questioning as one of the most important sales techniques for salespeople
- Main types of questions that enhance sales skills
- Best successful objection handling sales techniques in luxury segment
- Why luxury customers get stalled and how to be prepared for it
- Best Techniques and Practices for Proposals & Sales Negotiations
- Understanding the reasons why people negotiate in premium segment
- How does your proposal look from the customer’s standpoint?
- Questions to obtain customer perceptions of key competitors
- Applying various negotiation techniques for different situations
- Proven luxury selling strategies for minimizing lost and unnecessary proposals
- Dealing With Difficult Clients in Premium and Luxury Segment
- Problem clients and handling the effects of their action/inaction
- Types of difficult luxury buyers
- 5 things you must never do while handling a customer objection
- Using refined communication strategies of world’s leading business coaches
- Winning The Business – Peculiarities of Luxury Sales
- 10 closing styles to suit your personality and clients buying style
- Best aftersales techniques and tactics
- Selling across different cultures and mentalities – practices and tactics
- Strategic Sales – Luxury Sales is the long run game
The steady growth of trade and other commercial activities in the UAE has led to an economy that constantly requires new sales specialists. In addition, competition among companies in the UAE is ever-growing. Under such conditions, sales manager skills training, customer service training, and sales strategy training courses and programs have become very popular here.
The qualities and skills sales manager should have
When we think of the ideal sales manager, a certain image comes to mind. Young managers should strive to develop a number of characteristics in which employers will be interested:
- Knowledge of the market and its features;
- Ability to negotiate;
- Ability to quickly establish contact with customers;
- Knowledge of products and services;
- Ability to handle and resolve conflicts with clients.
All these characteristics can rarely be found in a single applicant. Nevertheless, any novice employee should try his/her best to bring his/her professional qualities closer to this ideal. Since this is such a common challenge, numerous sales training courses are now being offered in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
For example, in order to in order to improve negotiation and conflict resolution skills, it is necessary to systematically undergo specialized sales training courses where you can learn and master the specific approach, techniques, strategies and skills required to succeed as a sales manager in Dubai or Abu Dhabi, the UAE.
One of the best options for sales manager to acquire the crucial competencies and skills in the shortest period of time is to attend this intensive sales course from Atton. Throughout the course you will explore everything that modern sales manager has to know to succeed within the contemporary market. Comprehensive content of the course allows you to master the best techniques for successful sales in premium and luxury segments in the UAE just in 3 days.
Sales Training Courses in Dubai
Among the sales training courses available in Dubai, courses from the Atton Institute distinguish themselves in quality and impact. We offer both a general course for sales manager training as well as specialized courses for salespeople, such as our Successful Sales in Premium and Luxury Segments course since these segments have traditionally developed in the countries of the Persian Gulf. In this course, participants master a number of important skills needed to work in this field and market and, upon finishing the course, obtain the relevant certification.
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|19 Jun - 23 Jun, 2023||5 Days|
|3 Jul - 7 Jul, 2023||5 Days|
|24 Jul - 28 Jul, 2023||5 Days|
|31 Jul - 4 Aug, 2023||5 Days|
|7 Aug - 11 Aug, 2023||5 Days|
|28 Aug - 1 Sep, 2023||5 Days|
|4 Sep - 8 Sep, 2023||5 Days|
|2 Oct - 6 Oct, 2023||5 Days|
|23 Oct - 27 Oct, 2023||5 Days|
|30 Oct - 3 Nov, 2023||5 Days|