Basic management principles, models and theories are widely known, but they are insufficient to be a great manager nowadays. New challenges require strong leadership skills. To be a true leader, one should be able not only plan, delegate and control but also have long-term vision and courage to get the best team and organization efficiency. It requires you to possess the necessary power, wisdom, and emotional intelligence. All these leadership qualities, practices, and skills you will master at this specialized course.
This intensive leadership and management course from Atton Institute equips you with vital leadership competencies and certified knowledge on how to significantly boost your efficiency and apply management by leadership principles. This professional training course provides you with invaluable insights that ultimately increase your results and efficiency, as well as the fundamental principles of designing and implementing the perfect structure for your team and fostering a spirit of productivity, creativity, and business performance management based on a practical governing approach.
This course provides certification in leadership and management. You’ll study the best management practices, master the vital leadership qualities and gain knowledge in such subjects as:
- Personal skills and competencies you should possess to succeed as a Leader
- Fundamentals, rules, and recommendations on how to build an Excellent Team
- Inspiring an innovative culture and applying best practices
- The superior techniques for Managing challenges and finding the best solutions
- Considering the best examples of management practices, like amazon leadership principles
Who Should Attend
- Business Development Managers and Directors
- Team Leaders
- Business Managers
- Marketing and Sales Managers or Directors
- Senior Operations Managers and Directors
- Senior Executives
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
- Regional Managers
- Professionals who manage personnel and want to improve leadership skills
What will you gain
By the end of this Atton Institute advanced business performance training course, participants will learn and be able to:
- Know the various Management functions, skills and associated essentials
- Study key Managerial certified competencies essential for handling your duties
- Significantly boost personal efficiency after the performance training completion
- Distinguish between the different motivational methods and how to utilize them
- Employ a variety of analytical tools and methods to deal with business challenges
- Discover and apply professional Leadership traits and praxis critical for your success
- Learn and effectively apply a wide range of certified skills required for a Leader
- Understand the emotional aspects of your team, colleagues and customers
- Develop High Performance Leadership competencies and skills to motivate employees
- Know the best personal Management practices and results - targeted Leadership
- Build the foundation for continuous business performance and sustainable growth
This course is worth 30 CPE credits
(1 credit for 50 minutes)
No CPE credits are applicable for online courses
Course schedule sample one day
|08:30 AM||-||10:00 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:00 AM||-||10:15 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:15 AM||-||12:00 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:00 PM||-||12:15 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|12:15 PM||-||02:00 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|02:00 PM||-||03:00 PM||-||Lunch and Networking|
Fees & what is included
For the group bookings and special discounts please contact
Admissions Director – Vlad Podolyak
+971 52 684 7088
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- All fees are exclusive of VAT. Tax Registration Number : 100312636200003.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
- Management vs. Leadership – Understanding Specifics and Differences
- Definition and role of Leadership
- A short overview of skills and competencies required to be a Leader
- Role and Importance of Management - defining the modern management
- Management Styles and Skills and Competencies Required
- Defining leadership and the difference between Leaders and Managers
- Leadership and Your Personality – Developing Yourself
- To be a leader you should be born as a leader – demystifying this misconception
- Eliminating fears and replacing them with confidence, decisiveness, and courage
- Communicating your leadership and improving influence skills
- Emotional Intelligence – what it means for you as the Manager
- Flexibility – there are no strict guidelines, you have to adapt
- Improving Critical & Analytical Thinking – solving the complex tasks
- Time and Stress Management
- Prioritizing and organizing work
- Revealing and eliminating time wasters
- Identifying the causes and symptoms of stress
- Dealing with stress in yourself and others
- Solving Problems and Making Right Decisions
- Solving problems & making decisions – overcoming challenges of leadership
- Approaches to problem-solving and how to evaluate your decisions
- Stages of Team Building – from a Group into the Excellent Performing Team
- Working with existing team vs. hiring and recruiting new members
- Different team roles and their contribution to a successful team
- Exploring all stages of team developments and steps to take at each stage
- Teamwork – how to develop a productive & friendly team culture
- Team size, diversity of personalities – building collaborative climate
- Communications within the team – types, channels, and possible barriers
- How to give and receive feedback
- Leadership and Motivation – How to Encourage Your Team or Organization to Act
- Leading towards motivation at the workplace
- Evoking the Power of optimism and motivation in yourself and others
- Key Motivation tools to enable your team to be the Best
- Proven techniques that you can start to practice immediately
- Understanding Conflict Management
- Recognizing conflict situations
- Managing conflict within yourself
- Creating resolution road map
- Dealing with conflict effectively
- The Leader’s Role in Managing Change
- Key factors in successful change
- Understanding the change cycle
- Helping the team or organization move through change stages
- How to deal with the resistance to change - handling reactions to change
- Innovation as an Integral Part of Your Leadership
- Continuous motivation and building the customer-centric culture
- Searching for opportunities by seeking innovative ways to change, grow and improve
- Building and supporting the innovative culture in the company
- Best methods on how to encourage and implement innovative Ideas
- Your Personal Action Plan
Leadership Training: Why Is It So Important for Company Management?
The effectiveness of company management reflects the quality of the management processes and is expressed through the actions of management. Typically, several criteria are used to assess the quality of leadership and management and its overall efficacy for the business:
- Achievement of goals. The management estimates how quickly and qualitatively the goals were achieved (if at all).
- Management of resources. The management takes into account how much the company's resources were used to achieve its goals. That is, the importance of the result should be commensurate with the resources spent on it.
- Evaluation of company results. The entire company is analyzed: what place it has in the market; its profit; how it differs from others, etc.
Accordingly, if the company's managers have poor management performance indicators, they have to undergo leadership training to improve their skills and improve the efficiency of their company as a whole.
Skills to be improved through leadership training
The following skills are required for leadership and successful management, and are topics typically covered in management training courses:
- Strategic and tactical planning;
- Ability to motivate staff;
- Ability to solve problems and conflicts;
- Analysis and self-analysis;
- Emotional intelligence, etc.
In addition, for the successful management of the company, its leaders should understand the features of the markets in which the company is operating or is going to operate.
Remember that no one was born a good leader. Good leadership skills are the result of training and practice. The success of the entire company, whether in the UAE or anywhere else, largely depends on the skills and success of its leaders. The price of management errors is very high, so leadership training is the last thing any business should save money and time on.
Leadership Training in the UAE
The accredited, high-performance leadership management training course from the Atton Institute in Dubai, the UAE helps its students to obtain all the necessary skills for effective management of a company and achieve clear outcomes for professional and business success.
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 3- to 5-days trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Other suggested courses:
|27 Mar - 31 Mar, 2023||5 Days|
|15 May - 19 May, 2023||5 Days|
|19 Jun - 23 Jun, 2023||5 Days|
|24 Jul - 28 Jul, 2023||5 Days|
|7 Aug - 11 Aug, 2023||5 Days|