Selling in the premium and Luxury market segments is about knowing your customers and what they really expect. Consumers of luxury brands are ready to pay more; however, this is linked with higher expectations than those of average consumers. They are more sophisticated and sensitive, and specifically more demanding, than typical customers. They do not tolerate poor service or the classic aggressive sales techniques.
This professional luxury and premium sales training course focuses on the significance and specifics of selling in the luxury market and the best practise for achieving an outstanding client experience. The course takes you on a journey from initial product presentation all the way to the after-sales activities. Upon completion of the course, you will be able to focus on the proper elements of building Premium customer relationships and thus increase your customer base, reduce client objections, and manage your marketing and sales with an approach that builds a sustainable existing client base and secures your prospect flow.
Some of the key points that you study on this Atton Institute training course include new ideas and tips on how to:
- Rethink and re-explore the reasons why people buy luxury goods and services
- Understand the rules of establishing strong customer relationships with ease
- Grasp the best techniques for Successful Sales performance in the Premium Segment
- Get certified expertise on and mastery of luxury sales in a multicultural environment
- Possess a professional overview of the steps to take to achieve higher sales figures
DAY ONE 24 Sep 2019
- What is Selling? – Fundamentals and the right attitude for Superb Sales Performance
- The Sales Cycle & understanding why you’re Selling – setting the correct Motives
- Defining and understanding Luxury Market Segments and the Vital Details
- Setting the Right Boundaries between the Mass, Premium and Luxury Market Segments
- What Premium and Luxury means for Customers – Expectations and Values
- Modern Professional Trends which Change the Definition of Luxury
DAY TWO 25 Sep 2019
- Knowing Clients’ Motivations for buying Premium and Luxury Goods and Services
- Customer-focused Approach and Excellent Service as a Powerful Selling Tool
- Hot list of Characteristics that Modern Sales Professionals are obliged to have
- Key Skills to Master for Building Successful Client Relationships
- Luxury Brand Representative – what it Means and the Requirements to be met
- Emotional, Functional and Aesthetic aspects in the World of Luxury Service
DAY THREE 26 Sep 2019
- Appeal, Understand, Rapport and & the 7 Cs for the ultimate Customer Experience
- Relationship-Oriented Approach for High Sales Performance in the Luxury Segment
- Strengthening Techniques for the Buyer Relationship in the Premium Segment
- Psychological Essentials which are Necessary to achieve Successful Sales
- How Consumer Behaviour Changes and what you Need to Know about it
- Effective Self-management: Knowing and Applying Professional Techniques
What will you gain
Upon completion of this intensive sales training course provided by Atton Institute, participants gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Know the specifics of sales in the luxury market segments and how to build client relations
- Boost successful Sales performance by applying powerful psychological principles
- Understand how building client relationships helps you develop your business base
- Attain new sales using certified and proven professional prospecting techniques
- Overcome objectives and buyer resistance to close additional highly successful sales
- Create such an environments in which people buy so that the product sells by itself
- Reveal the secrets that motivate people to buy luxury and premium products and services
- Study how to interact with VIP and Premium customers in a multicultural environment
- Achieve more repeat business and increase business recommendations and referrals
- Develop outstanding professional communication and customer service management skills
- Enhance existing customer relationships and significantly increase your sales performance
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,790.-||USD 2,990.-||USD 3,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|24 Feb 2019, Dubai, UAE||Register Now|
|18 Mar 2019, Abu Dhabi, UAE||Register Now|
|18 Mar 2019, Riyadh||Register Now|
|24 Mar 2019, Dubai, UAE||Register Now|
|09 Apr 2019, Singapore||Register Now|
|14 May 2019, Dubai, UAE||Register Now|
|15 Jul 2019, Riyadh||Register Now|
|28 Jul 2019, Dubai, UAE||Register Now|
|13 Aug 2019, Singapore||Register Now|
|24 Sep 2019, Dubai, UAE||Register Now|
|20 Oct 2019, Riyadh||Register Now|
|28 Oct 2019, Abu Dhabi, UAE||Register Now|
|24 Nov 2019, Dubai, UAE||Register Now|
The steady growth of trade and other commercial activities in the UAE has led to an economy that constantly requires new sales specialists. In addition, competition among companies in the UAE is ever-growing. Under such conditions, sales manager skills training, customer service training, and sales strategy training courses and programs have become very popular here.
The qualities and skills sales manager should have
When we think of the ideal sales manager, a certain image comes to mind. Young managers should strive to develop a number of characteristics in which employers will be interested:
- Knowledge of the market and its features;
- Ability to negotiate;
- Ability to quickly establish contact with customers;
- Knowledge of products and services;
- Ability to handle and resolve conflicts with clients.
All these characteristics can rarely be found in a single applicant. Nevertheless, any novice employee should try his/her best to bring his/her professional qualities closer to this ideal. Since this is such a common challenge, numerous sales training courses are now being offered in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
For example, in order to in order to improve negotiation and conflict resolution skills, it is necessary to systematically undergo specialized sales training courses where you can learn and master the specific approach, techniques, strategies and skills required to succeed as a sales manager in Dubai or Abu Dhabi, the UAE.
One of the best options for sales manager to acquire the crucial competencies and skills in the shortest period of time is to attend this intensive sales course from Atton. Throughout the course you will explore everything that modern sales manager has to know to succeed within the contemporary market. Comprehensive content of the course allows you to master the best techniques for successful sales in premium and luxury segments in the UAE just in 3 days.
Sales Training Courses in Dubai
Among the sales training courses available in Dubai, courses from the Atton Institute distinguish themselves in quality and impact. We offer both a general course for sales manager training as well as specialized courses for salespeople, such as our Successful Sales in Premium and Luxury Segments course since these segments have traditionally developed in the countries of the Persian Gulf. In this course, participants master a number of important skills needed to work in this field and market and, upon finishing the course, obtain the relevant certification.