Social Media is a key communication tool for any company to reach its consumers. The ability to professionally utilize the different channels and platforms of social media for marketing purposes has become an essential skill for business owners, marketing professionals and employees at all company levels. It provides true power for successful marketing and communication.
The Atton Institute`s Social Media Marketing Strategy Course uses advanced teaching methods to deliver professional knowledge and skills on how to be heard in a crowded digital market, reach consumers, and hear what your clients are saying. You will study the substance and obtain expertise on how to use numerous Social Media platforms and then apply these tools to skilfully design and implement winning marketing campaigns. The course provides insights on how to develop an efficient Social Media strategy that turns prospects into loyal customers and delivers great outcomes.
This intensive course extends your professional boundaries and skills and empowers you to:
- Understand the full power and impact of Social Media Marketing
- Implement Social Media as a highly effective Marketing tool
- Efficiently utilize the hidden strategy of user-generated content
- Analyse and use data and statistics with maximum efficiency
- Apply cross-channel integration with various marketing elements
- Create SMM strategy that stands out and brings the great results
DAY ONE 06 Jan 2019
- Overview of the Role of Social Media Marketing and its effect on clients
- Why to use Social Media for Marketing – its advantages and true power
- Types of Social Media – valuable features and choosing the right approach
- Social Media platforms for successful Strategy – analysing the best tools
- Professional strategy on the existing Landscape of Social Media
- How to differentiate your SMM Strategy from competitors and be unique
DAY TWO 07 Jan 2019
- Defining the rights types and platforms for your Specific Objectives
- Utilizing Social Media as a tool to access the Hearts and Minds of your Clients
- How to understand what customers really think, expect and value in Social Media
- Consumer Digital Culture – characteristics, effects, risks, rewards
- User-Generated Content as a highly valuable and effective Element of SMM Strategy
- Credibility – people trust people. Expert tips to utilize the unexploited power
DAY THREE 08 Jan 2019
- Building professional Social Media Marketing Campaigns with a customer-centric approach
- Assessment of your Campaign Success - data collection, analysis and results evaluation
- Cross-Channel Integration – building an extensive market presence for your company
- Latest & future trends in Social Media - being equipped for what’s coming next
- Course group work – design of checklists, practical case studies and assignments
- Strategies and tips for putting your course knowledge into daily praxis
What will you gain
After the completion of this Atton Institute Course, you will become a certified SMM strategy professional and obtain the qualifications below:
- Attain expertise in the essentials of the social media landscape
- Consolidate and master your existing social media knowledge
- Be competent to build outstanding Social Media Campaigns
- Successfully implement Social Media strategies and campaigns
- Effectively create compelling content to increase your online presence
- Attract a larger audience via communication with influencers
- Generate a social media strategy that works and brings results
- Study the current and future trends in the Social Media landscape
- Design an action plan that comprises the key knowledge and tools
- Become a certified SMM Strategist and achieve professional growth
- Possess the best knowledge and expert tips on the subject
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,790.-||USD 2,990.-||USD 3,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
When would you like to start
|06 Jan 2019, Dubai, UAE||Register Now|
|20 Jan 2019, Riyadh||Register Now|
|29 Jan 2019, Berlin||Register Now|
|14 Apr 2019, Dubai, UAE||Register Now|
|21 Apr 2019, Riyadh||Register Now|
|04 Jun 2019, Berlin||Register Now|
|04 Aug 2019, Dubai, UAE||Register Now|
|25 Aug 2019, Riyadh||Register Now|
|03 Nov 2019, Dubai, UAE||Register Now|
|24 Nov 2019, Riyadh||Register Now|