One of the main reasons businesses succeed or fail is the quality of service they provide to their customers. Having Service Quality standards means satisfying the needs and requirements of clients and keeping them coming back. This results in continued success in the form of efficiency of marketing, increase in sales, established market share, motivated employees and solid revenue growth.
The objective for any organization shall be to know the level of service the clients want and to be able to satisfy these wants. Proficiency in service quality makes customers of a company or non-commercial entity truly happy and loyal. This Atton Institute course examines the core elements of client satisfaction and how to identify and prioritize customer needs. It explores the importance of setting and meeting consumer expectations to safeguard an entity’s image, performance and sales.
The course covers specific topics that expand participants’ knowledge and competency on mechanisms of Customer Satisfaction and Service Quality, and reveals how to:
- Utilize the concept of meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations
- Develop insights on Consumer Satisfaction via customer scorecards
- Understand the key facts of delivering Client Satisfaction
- Build outstanding Client-centric culture to achieve great results
- Apply professional methods to monitor clients’ satisfaction
DAY ONE 07 Apr 2019
- Recognizing the needs and expectations of internal and external Customers
- Concept of meeting and exceeding Expectations to achieve best Service Quality
- Changing environment of Consumer Expectations and Wants and future outlook
- Service Quality challenges and their influence on your Company and your Workplace
- Company performance and its direct relation with Service Quality
- Introduction of Service Quality Management on all Company Levels
DAY TWO 08 Apr 2019
- Service Quality tools & techniques: a practical approach to Excellent Service Quality
- Six Sigma Management Guide as a proven strategy to Improve Performance
- Customer Satisfaction as a great tool to increase Product or Service Value
- Importance of Consumer Satisfaction and monitoring and developing its Insights
- Competency to hear and respond to the Voices of your Customers & Case Studies
- Creating effective Client Service ‘touch points’ within your Company
DAY THREE 09 Apr 2019
- Team skills and emotional intelligence to deliver outstanding Consumer Satisfaction
- Dealing efficiently with difficult customers and gaining maximum advantages from it
- Client Satisfaction Leadership Management within Client-Focused companies
- Competency of measurement and monitoring Customer Satisfaction levels
- Client Satisfaction and Retention and its role in the Company’s overall Success
- Developing a practical implementation Plan using the Latest Tools and Techniques
What will you gain
The course delivers highly valuable knowledge and skills on various aspects of client satisfaction, and upon its completion you will be able to:
- Recognize the relationship between service quality and customer satisfaction
- Develop an understanding of internal and external customer expectations
- Get great career prospects via the evolution of your professional competencies
- Understand the importance of Customer Satisfaction for your organization
- Build strong client relationships that increase your organization’s standing
- Implement an efficient Client Satisfaction management structure and system
- Learn buyer satisfaction measurement tools and techniques
- Understand the modern ways and means to improve customer satisfaction
- Set high customer service standards that increase profits and ROI
- Build an excellent Client-centric culture to achieve great personal growth
- Improve customer satisfaction and service quality with a detailed plan
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,790.-||USD 2,990.-||USD 3,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.
Course Fee Includes
Customers have become a pivotal success point for all leading companies which have achieved impressive results. However, what we all have seen in previous years is that caring for customers is no longer a prerogative of big companies alone. The customer’s era is here, and this statement is applicable for organizations of all sizes and from all spheres of business.
It thus becomes evident that providing high-quality service is not an option, but a mandatory point for all companies seeking to thrive in this era.
Service quality and customer satisfaction are quite broad and unclear terms, and that’s why a lot of business owners and managers question the importance of attending customer service training courses. They don’t understand that service quality and client satisfaction is the bridge that connects their current state of business to the lower costs, higher customer loyalty, bigger profits, and greater overall business success waiting on the other side.
To achieve excellent Customer Service Quality, advanced and professional education is necessary. The short but comprehensive Customer Service and Satisfaction training course from Atton is the best option to assist you in developing outstanding Service Quality, getting your professional certification and bringing customer satisfaction levels to new heights.
It has been proven that acquiring clients is 5x-25x more expensive than keeping current customers. Service quality is what differentiates loyal and satisfied customers (who are willing to spend 2x more, according to research) from the unsatisfied customers who cost your business even more because they spread negativity about your brand, compelling you to spend additional sums to extinguish the dissatisfaction. For this reason, companies constantly strive to improve their clients’ satisfaction levels.
In this customer service training course from Atton, we emphasize those critical moments in quality service that can save your company a lot of money. We explain what you should do to prevent your organization from making mistakes, and how you should align processes to achieve unprecedented customer satisfaction.
There are tons of tools for measuring customer satisfaction which are reviewed throughout this training course. It’s difficult to compile them all into one list, so we have listed here the top 5 that might be the most useful for you:
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Social media
- Online forums
- Live Chat
- Help ticket systems
This Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction training course reviews how to use these and many other tools in order to provide a high-quality service that meets your customers’ needs, satisfies them, and keeps them loyal. The knowledge acquired through this customer satisfaction course will drastically improve the economic competitiveness of your company.