Project Management involves a unique combination of skills and knowledge, as well as the ability to see the key elements of a project, evaluate it from diverse angles, understand the whole picture and take the necessary steps which result in successful project execution and completion. Qualified Project Managers expertly utilize resources and time to achieve the desired results using the latest tools and techniques – and this is where our course and the skills it delivers come into play.
In this course on Project Management, you’ll learn how to plan, schedule, cost-assess and manage various projects from the very beginning to the very end. We review cases of best projects and project failures, how to mitigate risks with proper planning at all stages and how to provide correct reporting on the project. As any project relies on the people who are executing it, the course also explores how to effectively communicate with and manage people and utilize all resources to complete your project on schedule and in line with requirements.
Throughout the course, you’ll be given valuable skill-building techniques and tools needed to take control of your projects and your professional career, such as:
- Learn how to initiate a project correctly and avoid snags from the very beginning
- Know how to choose the most appropriate methodology to succeed with your project
- Gain skills in planning and scheduling a Project while overseeing all details and resources
- Study how to create and apply efficient strategy and make correct resources estimates
- Become a master of Project Management and let your professional career shine
- Definition of Project Management, its benefits and key factors for Project Success
- An overview of Project Management and Key phases of the Project Life Cycle
- Identifying Enterprise Environmental Factors (EEFs) and Organizational Process Assets (OPAs)
- Organizational Structure and Role of Project Manager, Team, Stakeholders, and Sponsors
- Project Management Methodologies: Traditional, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, PERT, etc.
- Six Sigma – leveraging the data-driven approach to eliminate faults in any process
- Project Selection models & applicable Metrics, Cost-Benefit Ratio, ARR, NPV, IRR, etc.
- Proven methods to Direct, Manage, Monitor and Control Project Work Flow
- Crucial activities of Project Scope Management and Product Scope vs. Project Scope
- Project Planning and Scheduling, PERT, Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Project Cost Management & plan, determining a Budget and keeping Costs under Control
- Project Quality Management, Process Map, Quality Assurance: QP vs. QA vs. QC
- Project Human Resource Management and planning, McKinsey’s 7-S Framework
- Project Communications Efficiency - methods, technologies and channels
- Project Stakeholder Management - prioritizing and understanding your Stakeholders
- Project Risk Management, Risk Categorization and Processes, best tools to Control Risks
- Project Process Flow overview: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling
- Closing the Project - Project Close-Out Processes to be followed for every project
What will you gain
Once you have completed this executive course and received your certificate, you’ll have enhanced your skills and be able to:
- Understand all the steps involved in developing a New Project, from beginning to end
- Boost your Competency and gain the opportunity to stand out at your workplace
- Identify the Key Areas that must be controlled to ensure the success of Project Management
- Understand the Project Goals, Objectives and Benefits before allocation of significant resources
- Make project diagrams, schedules and plans and perform in-depth analyses of Project Plans
- Correctly define the total Project Costs and successfully control Budget and Resources
- Implement a systematic process to Manage amendments to the project scope or its objectives
- Learn the best communication Channels and Models of interaction with teams and stakeholders
- Explore the best HR methods to amplify the efficiency of the Project Team
- Employ Risk Management and response strategies for project management & implementation
- Effectively manage all the essential Project Phases from conception to completion
We use the best and latest educational praxis. All of our courses and trainings are designed using our unique Atton LPI Learning Methodology© which guarantees the delivery of extensive knowledge over a short time period with an easy-to-understand approach. All course materials are absolutely unique and are the combination of fundamental and systematic knowledge, practical studies and real-life implementation elements.
We deliver in our 2- and 3-day trainings knowledge and skills which are commonly delivered over a much longer period of time – thus truly saving our participants time and money.
Each course has a comprehensive description and content breakdown, which means you can easily check how a certain training may fit your expectations and requirements.
If your aim is to obtain the most wide-ranging overview in a certain area of expertise, we commonly suggest that you choose one of our popular trainings in the relevant category. The popular trainings cover the widest scope in each area and for this reason they are greatly valued by our participants.
If you need help in choosing the best course for you, please get in touch with our STUDENTS SUPPORT DEPARTMENT.
There are various payment options – cheque, cash, and bank transfer. It is essential to note that the earlier you register, the larger the applicable discount on your admission fee.
For details on the available discounts and special training admission fees, please see the section “Course fees and discounts” on the course page.
Each course participant obtains the Atton Institute Course Completion Certificate, which is protected by means of several authentication elements. Each Atton Course Certificate can be additionally verified by contacting our administrative office or via the special online authenticity check system on our website.
Professional, up-to-date expertise is one of the most powerful elements of success in the modern business and career environment.
Our Courses and Trainings are highly useful for business owners, management and employees at all levels and provide, in a highly effective way, current and solid professional development qualifications and skills combined with practical real-life essentials.
- Choose your course (feel free to get in touch with us for support).
- Select the desired date and location of the course.
- Proceed with course registration (online or via e-mail or phone).
- Upon registration, you will receive invoice to finalize the registration.
- Upon payment of the Admission Fee, your course registration is completed.
Each training is repeated a certain number of times over the year, and thus you have the option to choose the most suitable date for you. If you wish to benefit from the option of a course fee discount, be sure to register in advance.
Course schedule sample one day
|09:00 AM||-||10:30 AM||-||First Training Session|
|10:30 AM||-||10:45 AM||-||Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM||-||12:15 PM||-||Second Training Session|
|12:15 PM||-||1:15 PM||-||Networking Lunch|
|1:15 PM||-||2:45 PM||-||Third Training Session|
|2:45 PM||-||3:00 PM||-||Coffee Break|
|3:00 PM||-||4:30 PM||-||Final Training Session|
|4:30 PM||-||5:00 PM||-||Day Summary and Q&A|
Fees & what is included
|Early bird 65 days before course start date||Early bird 40 days before course start date||Regular Course Fee|
|USD 2,790.-||USD 2,990.-||USD 3,300.-|
- For early registrations special prices apply as outlined above.
- The regular, special and early bird courses fees include the applicable 5% VAT.
- Companies - register 2 participants for the same course and date and get one place free.
- Only one type of discount can be applied to the same course & date registration.
- For larger corporate clients there are special packages. Contact us for details.
At Atton Institute we do our best to ensure that all our courses and trainings are provided with the highest industry standards, are time efficient and praxis related, and bring the best education results. Our courses have the most up-to date info and secure the excellent course fee to value ratio quality.